Page 149 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4999139146147148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 3095

Thread: 2019/2020 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Marotta

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    That is not correct. We were right there, dealing with Atalanta and if I understand correctly we had agreed the price with 35mÄ + 5mÄ but Kulusevski hesitated as he said in an interview last week or this week (about being coached by Conte). Juve came in and stole the deal with their 35mÄ + 9mÄ offer.

edit. Il Drago just said this same thing.

I'm not blaming he management, just stating what could happen. Tonali fits to Juve much better than to Inter, he can almost walk to their starting lineup, so this is why I feel we need to seal this fast, before Juve can generate money to spend. After all Tonali is okay coming to Inter but we need to make it happen.
    I was really surprised that we were after Kulusevski eaven we didnt play any wingers... it was like someone tried to increase his price before Juve deal

I really want Tonali to Inter! He really seems promising! If we dont get him I would like Torreira, I read he wants to come back to Italy?
    imustbemasochisttosupportinter

2. Thanks (2): GenDire, MVD

Poland

Romeo Agresti, Juve's transfer expert, admitted that Tonali was very close to Juve, but now it's very likely that he'll be an Inter player.

4. Thanks (3): Il Drago, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diamen View Post
    Romeo Agresti, Juve's transfer expert, admitted that Tonali was very close to Juve, but now it's very likely that he'll be an Inter player.
    Great news if true. Agresti usually is the best source for Juventus.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Great news if true. Agresti usually is the best source for Juventus.
    ok, I think I was too fast I read the summary of his interview in polish translation, but now I launched the podcast and he said it in a bit different way He said that Juve is now focusing on Arthur and if Arthur would be transferred to Juve, then Tonali will probably go to Inter and that Inter is very competetive in the race for Tonali. Here is a podcast, they are talking about that about 17 minute:
    https://soundcloud.com/juvepodcast/t...-romeo-agresti

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

I don't know how true this is but Gds saying we could include Esposito or pinamonti in the deal for tonali. I wouldn't mind this cus I don't rate them high at all, but it still bothers me that several years into chinese ownership we are still including our promising kids into our deals...

It seems like in every other deal nowadays we try to get rid of someone from primavera and used them as bargaining chips. It just doesn't sit right with me and it reeks of peasant mentality, although I understand it on some level.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diamen View Post
    ok, I think I was too fast I read the summary of his interview in polish translation, but now I launched the podcast and he said it in a bit different way He said that Juve is now focusing on Arthur and if Arthur would be transferred to Juve, then Tonali will probably go to Inter and that Inter is very competetive in the race for Tonali. Here is a podcast, they are talking about that about 17 minute:
    https://soundcloud.com/juvepodcast/t...-romeo-agresti
    It's fine. It happens. Been there, done that.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Colombia

if Nainggolan comes back too, I really hope we change to 4312 so every midfielder can have a good amount of playing time.

Brozo, barella, sensi, Eriksen, Nainggolan, Tonali and gags would be amazing.

Hope conte stops being so stubborn... he at least tried it against ludogorets.

I hope he had time to reflect on his tactics.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    I don't know how true this is but Gds saying we could include Esposito or pinamonti in the deal for tonali. I wouldn't mind this cus I don't rate them high at all, but it still bothers me that several years into chinese ownership we are still including our promising kids into our deals...

It seems like in every other deal nowadays we try to get rid of someone from primavera and used them as bargaining chips. It just doesn't sit right with me and it reeks of peasant mentality, although I understand it on some level.
    I think if it is Esposito it will be a loan. Pinamonti hasn't exactly fulfilled any kind of promise he had so I don't mind if he goes permanently.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Why would we include Pinamonti? I mean what difference does it make? He will be bought by Genoa for 18m€ and we can buy him back for 20m€. So what's the point buying him back for 20m€ and then add him to the deal for 20m€? Unless Cellino specifically request the guy, which I seriously doubt.

Then Esposito loan to Serie B? He's requesting 800k salary as 18 year old, gonna bet my house he's not gonna accept any move to Serie B.

Fav. Player

Belgium

17. Thanks (3): diamen, eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

4 year deal worth 2.5 M net per year. It's happening!
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

19. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

UK

29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I think they're just punting based on the Icardi deal going through. It's an easy enough headline to put out presumptuous, however, I expect the usual Di Marzio confirmations/de-confirmations to filter in soon.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    We need to find the agreement with Brescia still. But it looks good so far.

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

UK

I have the feeling Inter don’t want another slightly embarrassing Kulusevski situation hence why they want this done quickly
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Why would we include Pinamonti? I mean what difference does it make? He will be bought by Genoa for 18m€ and we can buy him back for 20m€. So what's the point buying him back for 20m€ and then add him to the deal for 20m€? Unless Cellino specifically request the guy, which I seriously doubt.

Then Esposito loan to Serie B? He's requesting 800k salary as 18 year old, gonna bet my house he's not gonna accept any move to Serie B.
    I thought Genoa weren't taking up the option for Pinamonti, I could be misremembering. As for Esposito, I was just replying to Vex about the possibility of him going would purely on a loan basis. I think the club really wants to take a punt on him.

As for today's news on Tonali, that's exciting stuff. But just like Barca and Lautaro, personal agreements mean shit if Cellino doesn't accept what we're offering.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    I thought Genoa weren't taking up the option for Pinamonti, I could be misremembering. As for Esposito, I was just replying to Vex about the possibility of him going would purely on a loan basis. I think the club really wants to take a punt on him.

As for today's news on Tonali, that's exciting stuff. But just like Barca and Lautaro, personal agreements mean shit if Cellino doesn't accept what we're offering.
    They loaned him with an obligatory redemption so Inter was able to include his sale to the books already. Or something like that. There were rumors Genoa doesn't want to do that redemption so they tried to January window to flip Pinamonti elsewhere so that other club could do the redemption but it failed. Probably we will buy him back then, and actually there's a deal to be made so that we buy him back for that same amount they buy him or we pay even a bit less so that they take only 0-2m€ loss and don't have to deal with Pinamonti anymore (big book value they cannot get rid of without a big loss). Initial plan surely was that he starts to bang goals for them and raise his value but he kind of flopped. Not that fair for a young kid but this is how this works.

But we have to deal with Pinamonti somehow. I guess the plan is to help Genoa (keep good relations etc.) and get the boy back and include him in another deal.

25. Thanks (2): MVD, YoramG

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

https://app.football-italia.net/?ref...&menu=news-all

This sounds like a total BS (Barca offer 80M for Tonali? GTFO).

Seems to me that as for now, Inter is the only major club that serious about Tonali.
    Save Radja.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post

Seems to me that as for now, Inter is the only major club that serious about Tonali.
    BS from Cellino to increase the price. When the news about Tonali and Barcelona first emerged in April, the rumour from Spain was they did make an offer for Tonali but it was consisted of low amount of cash and a Barcelona youngster.

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Vietnam

Why would we include Pinamonti? I mean what difference does it make? He will be bought by Genoa for 18mÄ and we can buy him back for 20mÄ. So what's the point buying him back for 20mÄ and then add him to the deal for 20mÄ? Unless Cellino specifically request the guy, which I seriously doubt.
    The point is we add him for e.g. 25m cash reduction, isn't it? Why must be 20m?

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

UK

Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post

It’s obvious as daylight that Cellino wants to start a bidding war

Forza Inter