Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2662

Thread: 2019/2020 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Revv:
    I live for these kind of memes. Thanks for the good laugh
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Speaking of quality - how will you know Nainggolan will give a fuck if we bring him back?
    Good point. I think nainggolan has embraced the leadership role, and lower expectations that present themselves at cagliari. I'm sure he can also rest easy at night knowing he is close to his wife as well.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

3. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

We need midfielder reinforcement more than our forward line. With Alexis approaches his full recovery, we will have 3 forwards (plus Esposito) and it should be enough for the rest of season unless two of Lukaku-Lautaro-Alexis get injured simultaneously.
    Our midfield, on the other hand, is very paperthin. Sensi does not have impressive medical record so we cannot expect him to play most of the season yet we do not have any backup with same mould as him. We are also lucky that Brozovic has remarkable endurance to play in almost every single minute because nobody in our team play like him except Sensi. Inter should prioritize signing a creative midfielder over any other transfer in January we will be doomed again if Sensi gets injured again.
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

5. Thanks (4): eduzee, emosjonellspiller, Rain, rfU

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Good point. I think nainggolan has embraced the leadership role, and lower expectations that present themselves at cagliari. I'm sure he can also rest easy at night knowing he is close to his wife as well.

Agreed. I think it's almost fantasy to think that we can just pick up Nainggolan, drop him into this side and expect the same productivity - even if I'm not against the idea. It's a different system at Cagliari and he's playing in a different role with much more freedom to roam. But as you mentioned, I think a lot of his great form has to do with the low-pressure environment. In my eyes it's worth a thought but like I said, I think Marotta will stick to his guns in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Irequis View Post
    We need midfielder reinforcement more than our forward line. With Alexis approaches his full recovery, we will have 3 forwards (plus Esposito) and it should be enough for the rest of season unless two of Lukaku-Lautaro-Alexis get injured simultaneously.
    Our midfield, on the other hand, is very paperthin. Sensi does not have impressive medical record so we cannot expect him to play most of the season yet we do not have any backup with same mould as him. We are also lucky that Brozovic has remarkable endurance to play in almost every single minute because nobody in our team play like him except Sensi. Inter should prioritize signing a creative midfielder over any other transfer in January we will be doomed again if Sensi gets injured again.
    De Paul seems very likely to happen and he provides us some more tactical options and variety. I'm of the opinion we need another #9 as well, but in a stretch, we could play 343 with de Paul on the left wing, or a 3511 with De Paul behind the forward.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. Thanks (3): Lui, rfU, thatdude

Fav. Player
    JZ,Adri,Chino

Iran

De Paul is a utility player, which is something I think Conte really appreciates. He's good (not extraordinary for sure) at most of the essential skills for a mid: eye for a pass, holding possession, dribbling, and long-range shots. He's undoubtedly an improvement over Vecino and Gags. Tbh, I would prefer him over Vidal considering age and salary. Moreover, as others said, he would add an extra dimension to our game with his half-winger characteristics.
    Last edited by Aliano; 10 Dec 19 at 06:00.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    With Barella and Sensi out till Jan and our games against Napoli (5th Jan) and Atalanta (12th Jan), we really need to secure a midfield buy in the first week of Jan.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Well, there is a chance that the new player could play some minutes against Atalanta (if not even a whole second half) if the players joins in the first days of january. But against Napoli we will have no new players on the field, it's impossibile.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Inter reportedly want Ivan Rakitic or Arturo Vidal in January, but their lack of funds make a transfer difficult for either Barcelona midfielder.

According to Sport, Inter have been locked in talks with Barca officials lately over deals for both players.

As it stands, Vidal seems the likelier option as Rakitic has regained his place in the Catalans’ engine room, starting the last three games.

The newspaper writes the Camp Nou club envisage selling one of the pair in January, given both their contracts expire in 2021.

However, it is warned the Nerazzurri “don’t have too much cash” to spend this winter, putting permanent deals out of the question.

With that in mind, Sport talks up the possibility of Barca possibly securing future optionsfor Stefano Sensi or Lautaro Martinez, in exchange for letting either midfielder join Inter for a cut-price fee.

Vidal’s agent is expected to meet the Blaugrana over Christmas, aware the Nerazzurri want to sign his client, although they will have to cough up “around €20m”.

» I still consider €20m too much, given that Barca only payed €18m to Bayern in 2018 for a younger Vidal.

Now if we play these cards right, we won`t have anything to lose. Top performing players eventually join the teams they want, so unfortunately we might see Lautaro being lured to Barcelona by Messi at some point in his career. Just sell them the impression that Barcelona will have first option on them, as it actually means little in practice.

» My suggested masterplan:
    Winter: LOAN Vidal/Strootman (option to buy) + LOAN/buy De Paul (seems easiest target) + offer contract to Eriksen + LOAN Alonso (option to buy)
    Summer: buy SMS (pay in installments) + book Tonali.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    De Paul, Eriksen, SMS, Tonali

We could then legit play a 3-7-0 formation with 2 false 9s.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

13. Thanks (3): Devious, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

I'm thinkin SMS is too honourable to join inter from Lazio. But hes by far the safest bet.

"Madonna...é un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Get me Allan, Koulibaly, Ruiz. Marotta get your priorities straight and go for one of these.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    y`all stop dreaming about Napoli players, ADL would rather sell the club than give them to us. Eriksen is just wishful thinking, I`m not expecting him. Most of the sources say he will sign for Real Madrid on a free. However, we should be able to sign SMS in summer.

IMO De Paul will be reinforcement #1 for midfield, like it or not. And it seems we will have to pay some money to have him in winter... I know many of you won`t like these figures reported by Sport Mediaset.

Inter will pay €7 million to loan the 25-year-old, a further €25 million to sign him permanently. There will be €3 million in bonuses too, meaning the deal will cost Inter a total of €35 million.

Argentine international de Paul is very keen on a deal getting done and the report goes on to state that Inter are ready to give him a four and a half year contract with an annual salary of around €3 million.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    That is the premium we need to pay to get him in winter. So no problems about that, that's the way it goes. It is what it is.

But that is not enough, we need more than just De Paul, another mid is needed.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Just go all out for Eriksen. Won't be cheap considering he can be bought for free in June, but we need him. If we want set piece taker, offensive minded midfielder, he is the real deal. It's now or never for him.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    We are out of CL... So no extra money... So... Never it seems

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

21. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Just go all out for Eriksen. Won't be cheap considering he can be bought for free in June, but we need him. If we want set piece taker, offensive minded midfielder, he is the real deal. It's now or never for him.
    But he's waiting for free agency. Mourinho surely wants to keep him and Levy will sell only if we dish considerable amount of money (probably over 20m€ needs to be added). That affects the salary we can offer to him. In 5 year contract, 20m€ makes 2m€ net difference in salary annually. Happy to offer him 10m€ net in the summer when he can be acquired for free.

And we would have to persuade Eriksen to change CL Spurs to EL Inter in the middle of the season + persuade him to forget his Spain dream (Real/Barca).

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    But he's waiting for free agency. Mourinho surely wants to keep him and Levy will sell only if we dish considerable amount of money (probably over 20m€ needs to be added). That affects the salary we can offer to him. In 5 year contract, 20m€ makes 2m€ net difference in salary annually. Happy to offer him 10m€ net in the summer when he can be acquired for free.

And we would have to persuade Eriksen to change CL Spurs to EL Inter in the middle of the season + persuade him to forget his Spain dream (Real/Barca).
    Mou said he will evaluate Eriksens wish to play for Spurs. Hence Eriksen spends more time on the bench. He wants to leave, imo it will be harder to persuade him to come to serie a, rather than change CL for EL. He wants RM/Barca.

It will be also harder for us to get him for free. Give them something between 20 and 30, and even with high wage, Eriksen is well worth it. We need reinforcement if we are to fight for the scudetto.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Eriksen's wages paid now... Remember FFP isn't gone, can we afford it without no more CL money?!

He would demand around 10mil in wages...
    Let's be realistic

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Eriksen is not even in top 10 earners in Spurs. If im not wrong, he earns something like 4 mils. Double that and I bet we have a deal. 8 mils in wages for world class midfielder is nothing.

Also, we do have the money. We have capital gain from last year, and we have group stage CL money, money we didnt had back in june. I think we can spend 50 mils with no problem in january, with total wages of ~20.

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    I won't be surprised if rumours for Matic resurface now we're out of CL. I can't see us spending big in January.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

28. Thanks (1): MVD