Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 266673747576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1634

Thread: 2019/2020 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMafia View Post
    Matic's absolute best season was the first one of Conte with Chelsea. If Conte stays, I honestly hope we get him for free if he could reach that level again.
    conte got rid of him for drinkwater and bakayoko though..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Conte choice in players make me question his sanity... And then mine when he grinds out so much positive results and has so many Domestic titles won...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    conte got rid of him for drinkwater and bakayoko though..
    You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Matic leaving was actually one of the reason Conte had the conflict with the management, as he was clearly unhappy with their decision, just google it. He clearly favoured him next to Kante and arguebly this was one of the reason they didn't perform as well the season after winning the league. If we could get him for free or signing for cheap in the Winter I would be up for that.

I understand not wanting him but saying something without any knowledge of the situation is a totally different thing.

6. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, varmin

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Matic leaving was actually one of the reason Conte had the conflict with the management, as he was clearly unhappy with their decision, just google it. He clearly favoured him next to Kante and arguebly this was one of the reason they didn't perform as well the season after winning the league. If we could get him for free or signing for cheap in the Winter I would be up for that.

I understand not wanting him but saying something without any knowledge of the situation is a totally different thing.
    Well you can believe the diplomatic response of conte all you want. He went out and got bakayoko before matic was sold. He is in the press saying he wanted drinkwater before matic was sold.

So believe what you want.
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

Conte is the only coach to make dumb decisions in the transfer market.
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

9. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Nothing

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakaroto View Post
    Conte is the only coach to make dumb decisions in the transfer market.
    Of course not. People trying to defend and justify every dumb one he made is laughable though.

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter

I think Chelsea have a policy to clear the ageing players and Matic was definitely in that category. Conte wanted Candreva as well but they didn't get him due to above mentioned reason.

12. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Lucas Silva, I remember we were rumoured to him.

We can perhaps get him on a free.
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Il Messaggero claims that Lazio and well Lotito rejected a late offer from Inter for SMS after we got rid of Icardi...
    Marotta and Conte are fans of his and the lad knows it and has a good motive to impress at the Scala del Calcio but Lazio is close to renewing his contract now of already 3 mil with rich bonuses especially for goals and assists, around 100k per one G or A.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Il Messaggero claims that Lazio and well Lotito rejected a late offer from Inter for SMS after we got rid of Icardi...
    Marotta and Conte are fans of his and the lad knows it and has a good motive to impress at the Scala del Calcio but Lazio is close to renewing his contract now of already 3 mil with rich bonuses especially for goals and assists, around 100k per one G or A.

I personally don't think SMS will renew with Lazio (ONLY if there's a small buy out price) or Lotito promises him he can go next summer for a fair price.
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

17. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    I support the idea of SMS, should be a priority for us to offer more physicality. Sell Vecino, he earns too much for the bench.

FCIN: Sandro Tonali scouted against Juventus
    The eyes of the big clubs remain on Sandro Tonali. The gem of Brescia is doing well even in Serie A and there is already a long line in view for next summer. Tonight at Rigamonti on the occasion of the match between Brescia and Juventus, there will also be an Inter scout in attendance.

The official reason for that scout to be there is to draft a report on Juventus as Inter will face the Old Lady after two more rounds in Serie A. But in reality, the monitoring of Tonali’s growth will continue as he is considered one of the most interesting young midfielders not only in Italy but also in all of Europe.

Inter have been interested since last year but then the high demand of Cellino (president) of €30M stopped all potential suitors for the midfielder. Despite this, Marotta remains vigilant and is ready to make the next step due to the excellent relationship between him and Giuseppe Brozo and Roberto La Florio, agents of Tonali.

Young, Italian, talented: Inter followed this formula this past summer greatly with the signing of Nicolo Barella and Stefano Sensi and both signings are working out very well…
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Sell Brozo and Vecino for SMS and Tonali? Y/N?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

20. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Sell Brozo and Vecino for SMS and Tonali? Y/N?
    Is Y for yesterday?!

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Inter in strong pressing to ensure the services of Tonali. There is talk of an operation for June, to be closed as soon as possible...

FB group Amala is the source

23. Thanks (3): Anne Marie, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti

Bosnia Herzegovina

Imageine giving them the VV duo for Tonali
    Da li vam đahkada na sabahu ćuna napamet pada?

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Damn, we do miss that one midfielder. Hopefully, we will survive till the Winter mercato and get one then.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

I think SMS ship has sailed. Would much prefer Tonali and a cheaper addition.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...ť un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    I think SMS ship has sailed. Would much prefer Tonali and a cheaper addition.

Tonali is another Sensi/Brozovic... A luxury at this point. Both are young, I'd understand getting Tonali and leaving him at Brescia for a season or two if Brozo was Rakitic's age, but that's thankfully not the case.

We need some more steel in midfield, or you want to see Vecino starting? Cause right now he's the one that meets the "some more steel" description in our roster.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

28. Thanks (2): MVD, Pravesh

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Tonali would eventually replace Brozovic but would still get enough playing time if he replaces vecino. Vecino doesn't provide steel, never has.

If we pay 50 for barella I wouldn't go a dime above 40 for SMS.

"Madonna...ť un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

My points is - we don't need that type of a midfielder right now.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

31. Thanks (1): MVD