Page 83 of 106 FirstFirst ... 33738081828384858693 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2109

Thread: 2019/2020 Midfielders Rumours Thread

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Some Spanish guy, ex barca player reporting we have a deal for rakitic once the transfer window opens in jan
    That’s the type of Jan signing that could actually move the needle

2. Thanks (4): Lui, MVD, Pajo, phonk

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Dejan Kulusevski, get him yesterday... Monster in the making

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

4. Thanks (4): MusicalMafia, MVD, Nothing, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Dejan Kulusevski, get him yesterday... Monster in the making

Can you give us (me?) some insight on him? How good is he? Is he a winger? Nailed on at Parma? Ready for Inter? Don't know anything about him but caught my attention when I was checking the scores today.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    He is 19 but causes havoc all the time, 2 goals and 5 assists in 8 games is impressive for his age, seems more direct than Chiesa, his 186 cm are an advantage, he is a RW yes.He is smart in thinking, passing... Lovely
    Strong in running at defenders, but then will pass if a teammate is better positioned, won't overdribble
    For a kid that is impressive, high IQ
    Atalanta's property tho.

7. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    someone sign us sandro tonali please

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Kulusevski is a beast. Fuck him tho, rejected playing for my NT, wants Sweden. (would have done the same lol)
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

10. Thanks (1): Nothing

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Kulusevski is a beast. Fuck him tho, rejected playing for my NT, wants Sweden. (would have done the same lol)
    He was born in Stockholm after all... Would've been more infuriating if he was to choose Macedonia NT.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    He was born in Stockholm after all... Would've been more infuriating if he was to choose Macedonia NT.
    well, depends. If he's parents are from Macedonia then i don't see the reason why it the should be infuriating. Like me for example. Im born in Germany but there are no germans in my family, only italians. Only because i was born here it doesen't mean i have to be german.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    well, depends. If he's parents are from Macedonia then i don't see the reason why it the should be infuriating. Like me for example. Im born in Germany but there are no germans in my family, only italians. Only because i was born here it doesen't mean i have to be german.
    No offense dude, I've been thinking for a while your posts have a very distinct german touch to them. Now I know why

Ad Rakitic: I've always rated him, just like Vidal who has been linked to us for some time (obviously in a different way). I don't mind him as a very short term option but eventually everybody declines, it's just a matter of time. On the other hand I gotta say our core midfield is actually very young so having a more experienced guy on the roaster is not a bad idea. Don't want another Radja though.
    I did it all for the nookie

15. Thanks (2): ElDuccio, MVD

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    It deffo depends. He started his youth for our NT, i think he played u16 and u17. His father wanted him to play for us, but he chose Sweden.

I was just joking tho, im not butthurt. I'd done the same, would never wanna play for this clusterfuck of a country.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

kulusevski reminds me so much of pablo sarabia, exactly the same post (RW/CM) and style of play

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    It deffo depends. He started his youth for our NT, i think he played u16 and u17. His father wanted him to play for us, but he chose Sweden.

I was just joking tho, im not butthurt. I'd done the same, would never wanna play for this clusterfuck of a country.
    Swedes are not aware of him yet, because he doesn't play in the premier league, the only league we watch. Liverpool-United was on when he scored vs Genoa, so our NT coach probably missed it.

Poland

I think Malinovskiy is someone who we should look on, he has nice left foot. New guy in the league, but after slow start he starts to show nice skills.

20. Thanks (1): n4l

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    If we want to compete with Juve, we need to be after these tonalis and kulusevskis of the world. And I mean we should really try to sign these type of young potential stars. To me Tonali is like a sure thing already, who should be signed next summer for 50m€ and maybe even let him stay on loan at Brescia or somewhere else. Kulusevksi I don't know much about but probably the same route for him.

We can't let Juve harvest the biggest young stars of Serie A anymore freely.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

As things are looking we will continue to make this team italian. We are basically the new Juve of some year ago where half team of Italy played for them (Buffon, Barzagli, Chiellini, Bonucci, Pirlo, Marchisio, Zaza...)
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by I'mNewHere View Post
    Swedes are not aware of him yet, because he doesn't play in the premier league, the only league we watch. Liverpool-United was on when he scored vs Genoa, so our NT coach probably missed it.
    There is many news about him on swedish football news sites so I don't know what you're talking about. PL fans are known for their bad knowledge of other leagues.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Malinovskyi looks like someone who'd be a "decent" Gagliardini/Vecino replacement. A rotational midfielder with strong technical attributes (and an amazing set piece taker), but ultimately not a player that's going to lift our team to the next level.

Our starting midfield is very good. Malinovsky does not improve it. However, we are obviously crippled by our bench, its lack of depth, and the lack of alternative solutions and options.

Brozovic for example, is a very, very good player. Sensi has started his Inter career at an elite level. Barella is just 22 and demonstrating a fantastic adjustment and improvement, stepping up to a big club excellently.

How do you improve on that? For me, the only way to improve our midfield is to buy equally good midfielders for depth, or buy outright better midfielders than our starting trio. But when you enter that territory, you're looking at world class names who would cost insane amounts.

Who would do better than Brozovic in his role? De Jong comes to mind. Perhaps a DM like Kante or Fabinho. Probably Pjanic as much as we all detest him, and perhaps some might argue names like Jorginho, Casemiro or Gundogan etc. Name me some midfielders who are equal to or better than the level Sensi has played at? Thiago, Kevin De Bruyne, Arthur, perhaps Fabian Ruiz, Veratti, Vidal etc. Eriksen too but not this season.

As far as I see it, we're in a very fortunate, yet tricky position. This midfield of ours is very well equipped and I would like to see these 3 playing together for many years. However, I want to see two things:
    A) I want some competition for those 3 spots, because as we all know, Gagliardini and Vecino are not even close to the same level as the other three. If it's unrealistic to bring in names who are a level above our mids (like De Jong, Kante etc), the next best thing is to bring in players of comparable levels of quality.
    B) Bring in midfielders with different characteristics who genuinely excel at these differing traits. I'm sick of mediocre box-to-box types like Gagliardini and Kondogbia. We need options and different weapons to play a plan B or adjust better to various opponents and situations.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Our midfield is good enough to safely reach the CL spot in Italy assuming all other departments are not liabilities.

But it is not good enough to compete in Europe.

And if you want to dethrone Juventus for good and not as a result of a wonder season or a fluke, then our aim must be to become better than the Barcelona, PSG, Liverpool, Real Madrid and Bayern teams of this world.
    And our midfield, on paper at least, is only similar to Liverpool's. But then they have to face Man City who have a midfield of high quality so even they have to pull off miracles all the time.

We need a top class midfielder and 2 more Sensi calibre players for rotation. Then we can be content.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

27. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, Howl

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Malinovskyi looks like someone who'd be a "decent" Gagliardini/Vecino replacement. A rotational midfielder with strong technical attributes (and an amazing set piece taker), but ultimately not a player that's going to lift our team to the next level.

Our starting midfield is very good. Malinovsky does not improve it. However, we are obviously crippled by our bench, its lack of depth, and the lack of alternative solutions and options.

Brozovic for example, is a very, very good player. Sensi has started his Inter career at an elite level. Barella is just 22 and demonstrating a fantastic adjustment and improvement, stepping up to a big club excellently.

How do you improve on that? For me, the only way to improve our midfield is to buy equally good midfielders for depth, or buy outright better midfielders than our starting trio. But when you enter that territory, you're looking at world class names who would cost insane amounts.

Who would do better than Brozovic in his role? De Jong comes to mind. Perhaps a DM like Kante or Fabinho. Probably Pjanic as much as we all detest him, and perhaps some might argue names like Jorginho, Casemiro or Gundogan etc. Name me some midfielders who are equal to or better than the level Sensi has played at? Thiago, Kevin De Bruyne, Arthur, perhaps Fabian Ruiz, Veratti, Vidal etc. Eriksen too but not this season.

As far as I see it, we're in a very fortunate, yet tricky position. This midfield of ours is very well equipped and I would like to see these 3 playing together for many years. However, I want to see two things:
    A) I want some competition for those 3 spots, because as we all know, Gagliardini and Vecino are not even close to the same level as the other three. If it's unrealistic to bring in names who are a level above our mids (like De Jong, Kante etc), the next best thing is to bring in players of comparable levels of quality.
    B) Bring in midfielders with different characteristics who genuinely excel at these differing traits. I'm sick of mediocre box-to-box types like Gagliardini and Kondogbia. We need options and different weapons to play a plan B or adjust better to various opponents and situations.
    Perfect post and that is our main issue at the moment (wing backs aside but that's a topic for another thread). We need 2 quality signings in the midfield:
    (1) Sensi esque
    (2) combative DM (e.g. Kante kinda)

Those 2 along with Brozovic, Barella, Sensi would give perfection to our midfielder roster. All the 5 will get enough chances to play throughout the season (coz of rotations/fitness/injuries/form/subs). After that we can afford to have likes of Gagli as 6th/7th.

It won't be easy to get them in the Winter Mercato but we should get at least one (even as stop gap) if we are to compete well this season.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Our midfield is good enough to safely reach the CL spot in Italy assuming all other departments are not liabilities.

But it is not good enough to compete in Europe.

And if you want to dethrone Juventus for good and not as a result of a wonder season or a fluke, then our aim must be to become better than the Barcelona, PSG, Liverpool, Real Madrid and Bayern teams of this world.
    And our midfield, on paper at least, is only similar to Liverpool's. But then they have to face Man City who have a midfield of high quality so even they have to pull off miracles all the time.

We need a top class midfielder and 2 more Sensi calibre players for rotation. Then we can be content.
    That is kind of my point. We've reached somewhat of a "ceiling" where the only way up is outright top, top class midfielders. It's not going to happen easily.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/