Page 148 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4898138145146147148149 LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 2961

Thread: 2019/2020 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Jesus Christ, never did I think I'd see the day where we'd be linked with a quality fullback. Hakimi would literally be the first player I'd buy if I were in charge.

He's not coming. Never ever, that man has got a starting spot at Real Madrid sewn up for the next few years.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Gianluca Di Marzio: “Inter Convinced They Can Sign Sandro Tonali, Juventus Working On Other Swap Deals”

Inter are convinced that they can pull off signing Brescia starlet Sandro Tonali according to a report from Italian transfer market expert Gianluca Di Marzio aired moments ago on broadcaster Sky Sport Italia.

“The Nerazzurri are the club that is most convinced that they can conclude the negotiations for Tonali. Juventus are also pressing hard to sign the player but are currently working on other swap deals and will from there decide which midfielders to complete Sarri’s midfield” Di Marzio reported.

“Barcelona was interested in him in the past few months but is now working on swap deals over cash investments.”

Inter chief executive Giuseppe ‘Beppe’ Marotta believes that the recently turned 20-year-old is the ideal addition to reinforce the midfield department as he is young, Italian and can be snapped up for a good price of around €30 million.

Barcelona have also shown an interest in signing the Italian national team midfielder but are now more focused on carrying out swap deals.

Juventus have also been heavily linked with making a move for Tonali, who is widely regarded as one of the best Italian prospects out there at the moment, but they are busy doing swap deals and after them they will understand what they need to complete their midfield.

This season Tonali has made 24 appearances across all competitions to date, in which he has scored one goal and tallied five assists.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Jesus Christ, never did I think I'd see the day where we'd be linked with a quality fullback. Hakimi would literally be the first player I'd buy if I were in charge.

He's not coming. Never ever, that man has got a starting spot at Real Madrid sewn up for the next few years.
    All I'm going to say to this is that nobody knows what's going on in Zidane's mind when he's evaluating players. He hasn't played 3ATB at any point as Madrid's manager, so if Hakimi returns, it's as a RB and not as a RWB and that puts more defensive responsibility on him, which is still something of a weakness in his game.

I'm not going to expect anything with this rumor either, mind you. But Zidane's not often with the "consensus" views on player evaluation. That's not a criticism and it's also not a compliment. He's just...different. And how he sees Hakimi and within the squad, I have no idea.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    All I'm going to say to this is that nobody knows what's going on in Zidane's mind when he's evaluating players. He hasn't played 3ATB at any point as Madrid's manager, so if Hakimi returns, it's as a RB and not as a RWB and that puts more defensive responsibility on him, which is still something of a weakness in his game.

I'm not going to expect anything with this rumor either, mind you. But Zidane's not often with the "consensus" views on player evaluation. That's not a criticism and it's also not a compliment. He's just...different. And how he sees Hakimi and within the squad, I have no idea.
    Hakimi has been great as RB as well. He killed us as RB.
    His defensive capability is not shaky (ala Cancelo). Vs Barca him as RB they couldn't score (0-0).

We need to offload like 3-4 midfielders this summer (Valero, Gagliardini, Joao Mario, Vecino/ Nainngolan). Ideally we should sign 1 really good one (Tonali, Vidal).

I'd go for Tonali, keep Radja and we'd have a very strong midfield with Eriksen, Brozovic, Barella, Sensi, Tonali, Nainggolan.
    This would like result in someone being unhappy with minutes but Radja wouldn't really be able to complain and most of these guys know they have to fight for a place in the first team.

We have the ability to do this.

9. Thanks (3): Il Drago, Lui, MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    If Nainggolan has the legs, we could keep him and save the hassle of trying to find a new club for him + all the costs of new addition (like Vidal).

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Exactly, what has Vidal that Nainggolan doesn't?

Nainggolan has drinking problems and so does Vidal

Lets just let the chinese do what they want, spend money but let them spend it on SMS and not fkn 9G or Vidal. I don't think adding another juve player to this team is good for brehme's health.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

12. Thanks (3): javier_zanetti <3, MVD, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Neither Inter Nor Juventus Very Keen On Signing Barcelona’s Arturo Vidal Preferring Brescia’s Sandro Tonali

Neither Inter nor Juventus are particularly keen on signing Barcelona midfielder Arturo Vidal in the summer, according to a report from Italian media outlet Calciomercato.com today.

The report details how Juventus are trying to rejuvenate their midfield in the summer and have no interest in signing the 33-year-old Chilean midfielder, who will turn 34 next season. The Bianconeri are looking for younger talents to build a future project, like Sandro Tonali or Federico Chiesa.

Inter, on the other hand, did want Vidal at all costs in January, the report continues. The club changed their mind after signing Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen in the January transfer window, and now that Stefano Sensi will also be purchased by Inter in the summer, they are only interested in signing the 33-year-old on certain conditions.

The Nerazzurri would only sign Vidal if the deal was both convenient and advantageous from a financial point of view. Inter’s preferred target for the midfield is Brescia starlet Sandro Tonali, who is also wanted by the Turin based club.
    The report is from Romano.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

14. Thanks (4): eduzee, MVD, thatdude, William

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Exactly, what has Vidal that Nainggolan doesn't?
    Grinta and ambition. Vidal still has it, Nainggolan has let himself go a bit.

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Nainggolan was pretty consistent this season couldnt say he was lacking imo.

17. Thanks (2): MVD, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

Vidal saying he wants to stay, again

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    The report is from Romano.
    Good. Meanwhile Vial aslo confirmed he is happy in Barcelona [I mean who wouldn`t be?!]. He is on a higher salary than would get here, as well.

During an Instagram Live chat with journalist Nicolas Velasco, Barcelona midfielder Arturo Vidal has broken his silence with regard to his future amid continued speculation regarding it in the media.

The Chilean national team player has drawn strong links with a move to Inter in the upcoming Summer transfer window with it having been reported that Inter manager Antonio Conte wants to be reunited with the former Bayer Leverkusen midfielder, who he worked with at Juventus. “I am very happy and comfortable at Barcelona, ​​obviously I want to continue here. I live in a beautiful city and my children are growing up very well, they are doing well in school,” he explained.

“My mother is happy and this also makes me happy. I am now more prepared than ever and I am happy that there is a good group and I have great friends in the dressing room.”

He then went on to add: “I feel very well physically, better than ever. I have never had so much time to prepare, we have studied a plan to try to extend my career as much as possible. I feel ready for what is coming, both in the Champions League and in La Liga, where we are first, while in the Champions League we have a good chance of progressing.”

He concluded the Instagram Live chat by revealing one of his ambitions he wishes to achieve in the twilight years of his playing career. “Before finishing my career I have to play again for Colo Colo. It is a team that always has good players and does well.”

So yeah, we are buying Tonali
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    All those old players trough years had grinta and ambition before signing for Inter ... I still remember legends like Batistuta, Davids or Veron

Radja lately

Not many of them had Rochi mentality
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

21. Thanks (3): javier_zanetti <3, Lui, MVD

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

UK

29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Based on Ausilio’s comments, it’s like the Tonali thing is being negotiated isn’t it?
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

23. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero Indigo View Post
    Based on Ausilio’s comments, it’s like the Tonali thing is being negotiated isn’t it?
    Pretty much. He basically said we want Tonali but Brescia ask for too much. It's rumoured both Inter and Juventus are offering around 35m but Brescia want 50m. I want Tonali at Inter but he isn't worth 50m. Especially after the pandemic crisis.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero Indigo View Post
    There was an initial agreement with the player some months ago [which doesn't always mean 'exclusive agreement'] but Brescia merely said they'd let him go, they didn't agree on a price or the details. Now I'm guessing everyone tries to lowball everyone so we'll see how it goes. Maybe we were expecting Perisic and Joao Mario to make a big move on this guy, maybe the funds are there, maybe we need to negotiate. The only thing that we know for sure is that if we come to an agreement with Brescia, the player is very likely to join us. And Brescia does not intend to sell him abroad like Pescara did with Verratti. Our competition will be Juventus of course and we'll see if another Italian club is there. Maybe Roma if they make CL.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

27. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah the offer seems to be 35m€ + 5m€ which is very impressive price given it's the Covid19 times. We should expect Covid19 figures also when we are buying. Also if Brescia goes to Serie B that will automatically forces them to sell. Cellino being the ultimate fucked here. I can totally see Juve just coming in and stealing our target like they did with Kulusevski. They just come in and offer more. Though with Kulu it was about the player not sure about Inter, but if he Juve didn't come in, surely he would have signed with us.

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yeah the offer seems to be 35m€ + 5m€ which is very impressive price given it's the Covid19 times. We should expect Covid19 figures also when we are buying. Also if Brescia goes to Serie B that will automatically forces them to sell. Cellino being the ultimate fucked here. I can totally see Juve just coming in and stealing our target like they did with Kulusevski. They just come in and offer more. Though with Kulu it was about the player not sure about Inter, but if he Juve didn't come in, surely he would have signed with us.
    Inter gave up on Kulu because he wasn't a priority. We preferred Eriksen or Vidal. I don't think Inter will give up on Tonali easily.
    Save Radja.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    It has been reported we had an agreement with Atalanta but the player rejected the move as he thought Conte tactics wouldn't suit him. Kulusevski himself admitted it in an interview few days ago. I can't really blame the management for it.

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    Inter gave up on Kulu because he wasn't a priority. We preferred Eriksen or Vidal. I don't think Inter will give up on Tonali easily.
    That is not correct. We were right there, dealing with Atalanta and if I understand correctly we had agreed the price with 35m€ + 5m€ but Kulusevski hesitated as he said in an interview last week or this week (about being coached by Conte). Juve came in and stole the deal with their 35m€ + 9m€ offer.

edit. Il Drago just said this same thing.

I'm not blaming he management, just stating what could happen. Tonali fits to Juve much better than to Inter, he can almost walk to their starting lineup, so this is why I feel we need to seal this fast, before Juve can generate money to spend. After all Tonali is okay coming to Inter but we need to make it happen.

33. Thanks (1): Lui

Poland

That is not correct. We were right there, dealing with Atalanta and if I understand correctly we had agreed the price with 35m€ + 5m€ but Kulusevski hesitated as he said in an interview last week or this week (about being coached by Conte). Juve came in and stole the deal with their 35m€ + 9m€ offer.

edit. Il Drago just said this same thing.

I'm not blaming he management, just stating what could happen. Tonali fits to Juve much better than to Inter, he can almost walk to their starting lineup, so this is why I feel we need to seal this fast, before Juve can generate money to spend. After all Tonali is okay coming to Inter but we need to make it happen.
    not sure if he suits Juve more than Inter. Yes, in some strange way our central midfielders are more competitive than Juve's, so it would be harder for him to get starting spot, but when it comes for style of play he suits Inter better. Media makes him next Pirlo, but he himself admitted that Gattuso is his idol, so he wants to become more b2b than regista. I think Sarri is looking for more technical and passing-oriented players, that's why there are rumors about Arthur and Jorginho who are linked with Juve.
    When it comes to Kulusevski, I can't blame him. He is a winger for this moment, so moving to Conte's Inter would be a strange decision.

35. Thanks (2): javier_zanetti <3, Lui