Page 106 of 136 FirstFirst ... 65696103104105106107108109116 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2706

Thread: 2019/2020 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player

Belgium

Vidal knows Conte and would, without losing time getting accustomed to the team, easily slot in this Inter side. So Vidal would be a great signing for a this Inter team who would play for the scudetto.

2. Thanks (1): DARi0

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Politano, Vecino ang Gagliardini for Allan
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Torreira was class! I haven't been following Arsenal but the recent dismissal of the coach says there was something broken and makes sense if the players are underperforming.

I would take Torreira for 25 million in a heartbeat.

He is yet only 23 years old, can be the Brozovic sub we were crying for all this time and is worth 45 million according to transfermarkt.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    ADL says "take your rubbish and shove it up your ass" Joe Pesci style.

6. Thanks (1): sikman

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    I am not sure the current Allan is worth it. He would have been a great signing a few years ago. Any deal involving signing him permantly is very risky.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Fuck vidal, fuck allan, fuck rakitic. All still good, sure, but I like our future better if we invest in young, explosive players, and be consistent with the approach we had this summer.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

9. Thanks (3): eduzee, Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

That could backfire really fast, for every barella and sensi you get ten gagliardinis and vecinos. I really don't get this fetish for young players, especially in midfield where our core is still very young. Its absolute necessity to have someone like vidal or rakitic to balance shit out and to provide the kind of mentality which you can't get from players freshly arrived from sassuolo and cagliari.

11. Thanks (3): Bluenine, eduzee, Lui

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

True. There is a case for both arguments. Older players can contribute immediately and provide some sort of leadership, but seeing how difficult it is to get rid of older, declining players, I dont want them to be obstacles that prevent us from acquiring growing players. If we sign these older players, it's very likely that Inter will be their last team, and contract, and we go right back to being a fancy retirement home. It's a realistic fear.

13. Thanks (2): eduzee, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    You’re forgetting part of the equation where we’re actually champions. Fuck ups.

- we can offer first option on Lautaro to Barca
    - we can offer Karamoh and possibly Esposito to Parma since Lorente rumor is back

In both scenarios we don’t have to spend big money. Reference Radja/Zaniolo
    Are you calling me a fuck up? Only my parents may call me that.

To me, Vidal is not worth giving Barcelona first option on Lautaro. That's like a short-term loan with high interest payments that could hurt us down the line. I don't want to give them any kind of advantage if they want Lautaro. If those cunts want Lautaro, they can pry him from our cold, dead hands with over a hundred million euros.

Karamoh is out with a knee ligament injury so he's no use to Parma for a long time. Also keep in mind he's only played 5 games for them. Considering his injuries and discipline issues, there's no guarantees that Parma will even want to keep him at this point. He's got a massive task on his hands to prove himself when he returns from injury. Only then can we act like he's an asset we can use in negotiations.

I'm not against getting rid of Esposito, either on loan, or with a buyback deal. Realistically, no club is going to make him a priority signing. He's 17 lol. The best he could fetch us is some plusvalenza, or maybe offset the loan fee if we sign someone on loan.

I understand your point though, that we should use what assets we have to minimise the actual cash we spend. When I try to look at it from the other party's side, I guess I'm just less enthusiastic about the pieces that Inter has to offer.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. Thanks (3): Hasan, Lui, sikman

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

https://www.goal.com/en/news/former-...d133itjii9zlfw

Former PSG and Argentina star Lavezzi announces retirement
    Finally, no more rumours about this dude. Praise the lords
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

17. Thanks (5): Glass box, Hasan, MVD, sikman, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter Make Contact With Genk Over Berge With View To Summer Transfer Window Move

Inter could make a move for Genk midfielder Sander Berge in the Summer transfer window according to a report from Italian broadcaster Sky Sport Italia.

The Nerazzurri have already been in contact with the Belgian club over the 21-year-old Norwegian international, who has also drawn links to fellow Serie A clubs Fiorentina and Napoli as well as reigning Champions League champions Liverpool.

Berge has made 26 appearances across all competitions this season, primarily as a defensive midfielder. In 2316 minutes on the field, he has contributed three goals.

Hellas Verona’s Sofyan Amrabat is also an idea for the Summer transfer window and it is understood that the Gialloblu club will demand €17/18 million for him once they sign him permanently from Club Brugge for €3.5 million.

The report also states that Inter are contemplating between Dejan Kulusevski, Rodrigo de Paul and Arturo Vidal ahead of the January transfer window.

It also states that Fiorentina have taken an interest in signing Inter winger Matteo Politano and could meet with his agent Davide Lippi in the coming days to discuss a potential January move.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

19. Thanks (3): MVD, Palacio, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Biasin said we're very close to De Paul and the deal could close in the next few days.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

21. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

I've been reading some articles linking us to Sander Berge. Haven't seen anything aside from videos, which show good technique, position, and doesn't chicken-shit about passing backwards. Anyone know more? Looks like an interesting player and the type we should be in on.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

23. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

That deal is done and dusted for a while now, if anybody read de pauls interview from couple of days ago he definitely gave away "my next destination is inter" vibe.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    That deal is done and dusted for a while now, if anybody read de pauls interview from couple of days ago he definitely gave away "my next destination is inter" vibe.
    Not to mention his red card against us.

Anyway, is he the answer to our midfield problems? I never focused on him so I dont even know what’s his real position.
    Forza Inter

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Not to mention his red card against us.

Anyway, is he the answer to our midfield problems? I never focused on him so I dont even know what’s his real position.
    I don't know if he is an answer to our problems, but he can give us some new solutions in attacking phase. We really miss someone who can fill the gap between midfielders and forwards while Sensi is absent. He has nice shoot from the distance, he can dribble and has really nice diagonal passes which seems to be fundamental for Conte's tactic. He can link being central midfielder with being winger, so he can go wide at times and cross the ball to our forwards (let's recap how many times Gagliardini tried to support our fullbacks on the wing, but he lacked pace to make a correct run, so we lost the ball - with someone like De Paul it could look better). On the other side he seems to be not so good in defensive phase.

It's difficult to say what is his natural position, but he recently told the newspapers that he is mezzala. But he can play as a winger and attacking midfielder as well.

It's worth to say also that he is starter in Argentina's national team since Scaloni became their manager, so he played many times together with Lautaro.

In my opinion it's difficult to rate De Paul, because Udinese is really weak team which is deffensive-oriented and it's difficult for De Paul to score many goals and provide many assists. Udinese's tacticts is: intercept the ball and give it right away to the strikers and try to score the goal from counter attack.

27. Thanks (4): Batman, eduzee, MKSerbia, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    I took it more as a "come get me" plea. Player understands there is some concrete interest, wants the move, starts making noise in public to try move things along.

Similar to when Lukaku was posting selfies of himself wearing black and blue and saying things like "I've always loved Serie A" and "for me Conte is the best coach in the world".

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    I think it's most important does Conte is able to get the best of De Paul out? If you remember most people here thought that Sensi will be a Brozo's back up on registra spot but Conte moved him higher and that had a great impact on our gameplay.
    Doesn't matter how good is an player if the coach cannot integrate him properly in the team.

30. Thanks (1): delaurentis

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

Napoli have offered €15m for Amrabat. Verona will pay his €3.5m buyout clause and secure him from Brugge then immediately sell him. Napoli seems ahead for now. I'm not aware we've even made a formal offer.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

32. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    I’d pay 18m for Amrabat. He is still worth it.