Page 114 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1464104111112113114115116117124 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 2752

Thread: 2019/2020 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Torreira would fit in fairly perfectly here, second half collapses seem to be our specialty after all
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

2. Thanks (3): ADRossi, Batman, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Why on earth would Arsenal sell Torreira?! He is very highly rated by fans, just read the comments. Heck, they even changed manager to accomodate him and play him in his best position: DM. Forget about him, Napoli wanted to sign him much more than us, and now they are getting Lobotka.
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Colombia

Apparently RuBe reached a deal for kulu for 45M...... these zebra fuckersss

Can we go for Van De Beek please.

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    I think im gonna be sick... Fuuuck Rubeeeee

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Unbelievable
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Barella

Switzerland

I like him. But 45M seems too much for me. Would anyone of you guys name this a good transfer right now for this price tag?
    I hope eventually they go broke. What a disgrace of a club.

Maybe they are out of the Tonali race now
    C solo lInter

10. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Even if we had the money our coach values experience more highly so I was expecting losing many talents because of this. I just hope this won’t affect title ambition but I think it will.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Unbelievable
    Why are you surprized? Spending 40m on Vidal over 3 years is fine for you but not 45m on Kulu.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Why are you surprized? Spending 40m on Vidal over 3 years is fine for you but not 45m on Kulu.
    Where do you get those 40M from? I never read anything remotely close to 40M. If you calculate with wages then you can‘t compare one deal including wages with another one without including the wages.
    C solo lInter

14. Thanks (2): DARi0, rfU

Vietnam

Even if we had the money our coach values experience more highly so I was expecting losing many talents because of this. I just hope this won’t affect title ambition but I think it will.

Man can you stop whining the same sentence 1000 times over 100 threads? It's getting really annoying.

You are becoming a parrot and you know it.

16. Thanks (1): militoscores

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

45 to 50mil is too much for a kid who has been impressive for just half a season so far. It's a gamble that I'd rather we not take and instead focus on proven players.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

18. Thanks (4): MVD, rfU, vex, _OC_

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

As I said, we are not closing anything with Juventus. The fact that they can afford to buy a player as a minor side bet.. And we'd have it as our marquee signing, tells u all u need to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Is it final? Or like one of those Haaland rumours?
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Mateo Kovacic

Vietnam

It's 35 + 10 in bonus, that means Rube have to pay 45 only if Kulusevski plays really well. It's a good deal for them I think.

Fav. Player
    MS37, SH1, MB77

United States

Quote Originally Posted by eminter25391 View Post
    It's 35 + 10 in bonus, that means Rube have to pay 45 only if Kulusevski plays really well. It's a good deal for them I think.
    First Dybala, then Bernardeschi, now Kulusevski, fuck these guys let’s get this deal stolen ASAP

23. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    Is it final? Or like one of those Haaland rumours?
    All the Italian sources claim it's done and it's unlikely we'll make a new offer. The main issue was we could only close the deal in the summer while Juve could close the deal now, as Atalanta wanted.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    The minute Conte insisted on Vidal I expected Kulu rumors to be just a distraction. I don't really care about signing Vidal. But instead of attracting 90 minute players, more than a third of midfield players (Asamoah, Valero, Vidal) barely have the energy for 15 minutes in their feet. How can such a midfield be even close to be a title contender midfield?

27. Thanks (1): MVD

England

The minute Conte insisted on Vidal I expected Kulu rumors to be just a distraction. I don't really care about signing Vidal. But instead of attracting 90 minute players, more than a third of midfield players (Asamoah, Valero, Vidal) barely have the energy for 15 minutes in their feet. How can such a midfield be even close to be a title contender midfield?
    yeah vidal known for his gassing out, notorious

MORON

Fav. Player
    Marotta

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Why on earth would Arsenal sell Torreira?! He is very highly rated by fans, just read the comments. Heck, they even changed manager to accomodate him and play him in his best position: DM. Forget about him, Napoli wanted to sign him much more than us, and now they are getting Lobotka.
    Last summer he asked to leave Arsenal.

The 23-year-old told Ovacion: "I don't know if there are many things that I enjoy. I think it was better in Italy. England is a totally different world, a very large country. "The language has stopped me, to be able to relate with my teammates and with the people. It is very difficult when you can't have dialogue, and so is the climate. You go out in the morning and it is cloudy, you arrive late to your home and it is cloudy.

And Arsenal are in relegation battle now! But sadly no links to him or any other decent DM player... I would like us to bring one proper DM and one new LWB. Also next summer I would love to see Achraf Hakimi to take RWB position
    imustbemasochisttosupportinter

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Apparently we had the money to buy Kulusevski now that that ship has sailed I'd rather have we go full in on Tonali to secure him in the summer. The Vidal deal would only be a good one if we get him on loan or for 1,5 year. Not the three year which I saw passing by in the rumours.

I think the hardest thing now is to not let us drag away with emotions in the Mercato because we are competing for the title. The best thing is to only get players which add something we currently don't have to the squad and only with favourable deals like loans or options to buy. This will give us some room in the summer.

I don't know our situation but next summer the deals of Sensi and Barella will be officialy done right? So that money is already invested, if we invest now heavily on Vidal, Alonso etc will this mean we don't have much to spend in the summer?

I'd rather wait and finish the season with this squad(yes I know we are not good enough etc but who would have thought with only 6 months Conte we would be competing for the title?), get CL-football again and having some spending room this summer to really invest in quality players instead of getting some bandage players this winter and fuck ourself in the summer.
    Last edited by Materazzi_23; 31 Dec 19 at 09:51.

31. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Exactly.

We need 2 players like Rafinha (one MC and one ST) to finish off the season and we're set. We can worry about the market later with targets such as Eriksen, SMS, Chiesa, Tonali, De Paul etc.

There's not much going on in the loan market but by overpaying a bit you can get things done. And by that I mean pay the player's salary, add a little extra for the player whilst pay the team something like 5m for the loan deal. We could find a few serviceable players this way.

Heck, I'd even try getting Wanyama off Tottenham and use him as a backup DM (whereas we don't even have a starting one) if we cannot find an alternative who can be starting material at this stage. We also have to see if we manage to sell anyone in the winter.

We just need someone with different characteristics and for the short term. I'm pretty sure our management has several targets but they keep insisting on searching for Vidal and Rakitic who would demand a big fat contract that lasts until 2022 at least.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda