Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019/2020 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by IM21 View Post
    no one is paying for Gags more than 15M, the same as no one will pay more than 15 for Ciao Mario or more than 10 for Dalbert. These guys destroyed their value here. If Inter is expecting more than those numbers for this shitty players, they are the idiots.
    In a world where Lotito asks 100 for SMS then it's not idiotic to ask 35 for Gagliardini (from this guy!)
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

2. Thanks (4): geva, Pravesh, thatdude, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by Sokrates View Post
    In a world where Lotito asks 100 for SMS then it's not idiotic to ask 35 for Gagliardini (from this guy!)
    we can ask 200M for Gagliardini, no retard will give it. Just as no one will pay 100M for SMS.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by IM21 View Post
    we can ask 200M for Gagliardini, no retard will give it. Just as no one will pay 100M for SMS.

Manchester United says hi.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

5. Thanks (2): DARi0, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Have they paid 100m€? No.

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince88 View Post
    If this was FM with "lowballing" the sales, without taking Nainggolan in consideration.
    Sell:
    J. Mario 19M - Salary 2.7M
    B.Valero 3M - Salary 2.5M
    Dalberto 18M - Salary 1.2M
    Gagliardini Swap - Salary 1.5M

Total 40M and saving on salary 7.9M Net..

Buy SMS 60M + Gagliardini. 40M upfront and the rest next year. Or Loan obligation or whatever.

SMS, Brozovic, Barella, Sensi rotation in the middle. Vecino as a 5th choice, Asamoah as a 6th choice, Agoume as a 7th.

Dont know what happens with Nainggolan so leaving him out.
    Nobody will give 3m for Valero plus match his 2.5 salary. Get Valero out will cost us his salary and give him for free.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    I keep telling you cunts our midfield next season is Sensi - Brozovic - Barella. Sensi will be a starter. The subs will be the same deadwood we have now, Gagliardini, Vecino, Valero etc. probably Joao Mario too.

Accept it deep down in your wretched souls.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Danilo The God

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I keep telling you cunts our midfield next season is Sensi - Brozovic - Barella. Sensi will be a starter. The subs will be the same deadwood we have now, Gagliardini, Vecino, Valero etc. probably Joao Mario too.

Sensi - Gagliardini - Vecino

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post

If that ends up being the case, I don't see us reaching 2nd spot. That's midfield with one injury/disqualification away from shitter starting a game for us.

11. Thanks (3): Palacio, Pravesh, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    If that ends up being the case, I don't see us reaching 2nd spot. That's midfield with one injury/disqualification away from shitter starting a game for us.
    You think 2nd spot is the target? I envy you
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

14. Thanks (3): n4l, Sqnalkel, _OC_

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Forgetting everything else, our midfield is already better than last season. We came 4th with Vecino/Valero/Gagliardini starting last season. If ALL of them are not starters, then it's not a bad position to be in.

Of course, I still hope we go for a top class midfielder. But this is a department where we're already better off.

At this point, the entire focus should be on forward department. Once we have done something there, I hope we come back to the midfield.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

16. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    hahahahaha realistic expectations that aren't overly pessimistic because I despise our current coach hahahaha laugh emoji laugh emoji laugh emoji
    A good performance, I dont know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    You need to be more precise when you are coming with those sarcastic remarks. I'd say 1st spot is the target for players (at least for passionate ones like Skriniar) and 2nd is the target for Steven this year.

Even for Conte I'd say 2nd spot is the target. Don't you think he's an ambitious uomo di merda?For Marotta-well, probably nothing more than 2nd-4th for sure.
    Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Dude, I had reservations about Conte too and preferred other managers like you did. But now Conte is here, its time to forget his past and cheer for him to succeed. The good thing about him is that Conte is a born winner. He is not coming here to fuck around. He is coming here because he believes he has a chance to win. He will moan, he will cry, he will scream, and he will shout until Inter management gives him the players that he thinks he can win with.

I also think 2nd position is a possible target. IMO finishing in the top 3 is now the minimum objective looking at our competition. This is an ambitious Inter, much better than the skint Inter of recent past. So get onboard!

Greece

I don't get on board with empty promises. The only guarantee I have for next season is disappointment so my expectations are already very low. Get back to Champions League at all costs. That's my target for next season. Hopefully 2-3 teams will implode so that we can achieve that goal. Hopefully we sign SMS so that we have more chances of clinching CL before the last matchday.

He is coming here because we are paying him more money than his next two suitors would give him combined and he has Marotta as a shield. Of course he also wants to win something, but thinking he cares about his pride here is naive. He's a Juventino legend that joined Inter for the money. That's the only thing you can expect to drive him here. If he had any pride he wouldn't even be here and we wouldn't be having these discussions for 5 months.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    2nd spot is a target if our squad is good enough. If we don't get a new starting midfielder, that 2nd spot quest is quite unrealistic. Unless something unexpected happens regarding the forward department (Lukaku is not part of thst unexpected).

3rd is mandatory no matter who comes at this point (I count Dzeko coming anyway).

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    He is coming here because we are paying him more money than his next two suitors would give him combined and he has Marotta as a shield.

Didn't he get offered 25 m per year to coach in China? Real Madrid were also rumored to make an approach, I doubt they offered that much less than what we are giving him now. They shelled out 12m to get Zidane back, right?
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

Greece

Zidane won them 12m and Conte was offered to them by his agent, I doubt they were hoping to land him. His agent also offered himself to Man Utd back then and Juventus before the end of this season. Chelsea gave him a lot of money indeed but it would be expected that his next job would start with a lower salary.

As for China, I hope you're not claiming that it was a possible destination. Managers go there to be forgotten and retire, not when they claim to be part of the creme de la creme.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Zidane won them 12m and Conte was offered to them by his agent, I doubt they were hoping to land him. His agent also offered himself to Man Utd back then and Juventus before the end of this season. Chelsea gave him a lot of money indeed but it would be expected that his next job would start with a lower salary.

As for China, I hope you're not claiming that it was a possible destination. Managers go there to be forgotten and retire, not when they claim to be part of the creme de la creme.

Many of the articles that came out last year say that Conte rejected Real Madrid. So who is telling the truth? I only mention China because if he really only cared about the money, he could have done that.

I think he loved the contract we offered, don't get me wrong, but I also think he liked the "project" that we have here or maybe the "project" he thought he could build here. Along with being able to work with his friend again.
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Please don't pollute every thread with Conte or Icardi discussion.