Page 164 of 166 FirstFirst ... 64114154161162163164165166 LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 3314

Thread: 2019/2020 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

It was widely reported month ago that ndombele doesn't want to play for tottenham anymore, for various reasons, mainly mourinho, so maybe marotta sensed the similar situation as with lukaku last year.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-t...-again-sources

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I imagine Marotta and Ausilio are going to spend a lot of time in London between Kante, Alonso, Palmieri, Ndombele and probably Vertonghen. I’d expect a lot more rumours flying out of Arsenal, Chelsea, and Spurs before September is over.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Yep. I just hope we don't have EPL tunnel vision.
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    "Fatigue cost us full points. Fiorentina had 4 weeks more rest than us while we literally just got off the bus returning from Rome and didn't even have to bother changing out of our kits" - Antonio (coaching Inter for fun) Conte.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Where is Diego Armando Eriksen?

4. Thanks (1): Javier'sSon

Ndomdele rumors just to pressure Cellino into selling Tonali

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by spork View Post
    This the same Ndombele who has some garbage stamina and gets gassed really quick?
    Inter Milan interested in Ndombélé - Tottenham not willing to sell record signing

Tottenham are not willing to sell record signing Tanguy Ndombélé amid reported interest from Inter Milan. The Frenchman, who has also been linked to Barcelona and Bayern Munich, has had a torrid first year in English football and made just 17 starts following his €60 million move from Lyon. However, according to the PA news agency, Spurs are not in talks with Inter or any other club and are committed to their investment, with chairman Daniel Levy not prepared to sell a player who they believe can come good.

Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    Yeah, they could ask for skriniar, given that vertongen is leaving I think. But what exactly happened to ndombele i know he had problems with mourinho.
    Mourinho has tried different ways to get the best out of the midfielder, including several public dressing downs. The Portuguese complained Ndombélé was “always injured” in January and then said his player had to give more after he was hauled off at half-time of the 1-1 draw at Burnley in March – his last start of the season. But recently Mourinho has said he “will not give up” on Ndombélé, who received a market value cut of €7 million in the most recent Premier League update. “Every player is part of my plans,” he said. “Everyone. I don’t give up on players, no player has a privilege, all the same. No problem at all. Every player is part of my plans.”

> IMO Spurs could be saying NOW they don`t want to sell Ndombele because they are trying to sign Höjbjerg. But it might be that the distance between valuations is too big...

So are we thinking of Ndombele because he is 6 years younger than Kante? [for whom Chelsea have slapped on a €60M price tag]
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

7. Thanks (2): MVD, vex

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    I'd offer them a strait swap Eriksen with. Just for trolling.

9. Thanks (3): Harpsabu, n4l, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    "Fatigue cost us full points. Fiorentina had 4 weeks more rest than us while we literally just got off the bus returning from Rome and didn't even have to bother changing out of our kits" - Antonio (coaching Inter for fun) Conte.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Where is Diego Armando Eriksen?

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Ndombele is the best player in any swap deal, no shit marotta wants to do it. Complete midfielder, 23 years old, starts and stops attacks, protects the ball.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    El Torture

Europe

Surely Di Marzio is joking with Inter having offered Skriniar for Tanguy and that the swap is in progress.

13. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Anyone here watched Ndombele more than a few games and could enlighten me of his traits?
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Skrin for some nobody Ndomveleldjdjdbdj

Fuck off With that Conte bs
    Bakayoko II

If this happens the club can go fuck itself

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

17. Thanks (1): MVD

This whole transfer sounds odd. I don't know too much about Ndombele, but it doesn't seem like the identikit we're after.
    Most of the criticism I see levied against him are for his poor work rate, stamina, and fitness. If Jose's style is too much for him, how will he manage under Conte?!
    He seems to be quite the dribbler and passer, but I don't see him winning too much praise for his defending.

I don't get it really. Maybe Conte and the management see him as too big a talent to pass on. But giving them Skriniar in exchange, a proven player who has arguably been one of the very best in Europe until recently? I wouldn't, no way.
    The Kante rumors made sense even if a deal was never going to happen, this just seems like the wrong use of our resources.
    Last edited by RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot; 01 Aug 20 at 01:13.

19. Thanks (3): Il Drago, pier, thatdude

Malta

A lot of people seriously underrating N’Dombele here because of 1 bad season. The guy has massive potential and and could reach a crazy ceiling. Having said that I wouldn’t swap him for Skriniar especially if we’re getting Tonali

21. Thanks (2): Lui, wera

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    This is madness. This is an incredibly bad deal. Coco-Seedorf swap level. Watch us swapping Skriniar for Ndombele and replace him with Armando Izzo.

Fuck Conte, fuck Marotta and fuck anyone at Inter who's in favor of this swap.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

23. Thanks (2): MVD, Shark

Fav. Player
    Skriniar37

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    This is madness. This is an incredibly bad deal. Coco-Seedorf swap level. Watch us swapping Skriniar for Ndombele and replace him with Armando Izzo.

Fuck Conte, fuck Marotta and fuck anyone at Inter who's in favor of this swap.
    Skriniar will gone. Kumbulla will come. Skriniar not suited for Conte 3-5-2 next season. I prefer Skriniar shine in other place than wasted by Conte.

Why not swap with Kante than Ndombele. I prefer Skriniar + cash for Pogba than Ndombele too.
    Lautaro Martínez: Argentina's next big thing
    Milan Skriniar : Next Best Defender In The World

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnesium View Post
    Skriniar will gone. Kumbulla will come. Skriniar not suited for Conte 3-5-2 next season. I prefer Skriniar shine in other place than wasted by Conte.

Why not swap with Kante than Ndombele. I prefer Skriniar + cash for Pogba than Ndombele too.
    I could understand selling Skriniar (though I would still be against) if we were expecting to have Conte as our coach for the next 5 years. But the guy is too unpredictable to make long term plans with. He resigned from his beloved Juventus because Marotta didn't get him Juan Itturbe. He was throwing tantrums at Chelsea for a whole season because they didn't get him Lukaku. There was already a talk of Conte leaving Inter after just one season. Selling Skriniar at 25 because he doesn't suit Conte is insanity.

And we're not just selling Skriniar. We're swapping him with a guy with unprofessional behavior who has yet to prove himself at a top level.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

26. Thanks (3): MVD, pier, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Skriniar can only be sacrified for SMS , Pogba. Not fkcing Ndombele!!

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by magnesium View Post

But, for whatever qualities Kumbulla has, we're talking a 20-year-old with one season of Serie A experience, and that was for a midtable side with no further expectations, not a team expecting to compete for the Scudetto. Selling a proven Serie A defender for someone with that profile isn't the kind of move Scudetto contenders make. Not that I don't endorse a Kumbulla move, but you need leadership and experience along a backline, and are we getting that with a 21 y/o Bastoni and 20 y/o Kumbulla composing 2/3's of the CB trio? That's not a smart gamble.

Despite that, there are either players or financial figures that I could see a Skriniar sale being justifiable for. This doesn't fit either of those. Not because Ndombele flopping at Tottenham condemns him to be a failure anywhere else he goes, but because it's not getting great value out of selling Skriniar in the process. Ndombele isn't worth that.I can't endorse this idea.

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by kurt0411 View Post
    A lot of people seriously underrating N’Dombele here because of 1 bad season. The guy has massive potential and and could reach a crazy ceiling. Having said that I wouldn’t swap him for Skriniar especially if we’re getting Tonali
    Thats literally exactly the same as Skriniar. I will say it over and over again regarding Skriniar's departure, when Lord Conte leaves and we are ready to play with 4 defenders, we'd be stuck with nothing but our flaccid dicks in our hand trying to find a cb hus calibre.

Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Come on. Skriniar has been a below average player for 2 seasons now.
    IO SONO INTERISTA