Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019/2020 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member

super done deal

2. Thanks (4): A.l.i, eduzee, Kakaroto, MVD

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    You are completely wrong. Future of the Italian NT is brighter than I can remember in any point of my lifetime.
    With Chiesa as a top talent?Yeah,right...

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Kova10 View Post
    Fuck yeah if true. Perfect Player for Contes System, and really talented
    Young Englishman in Italy at inter would be interesting.

5. Thanks (3): MVD, Pajo, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    JZ4

With Real Madrid rumored to be dropping interest in Eriksen we should make him a priority. But that 100M price tag Jesus...
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    You are completely wrong. Future of the Italian NT is brighter than I can remember in any point of my lifetime.
    stop reading IFTV lol

8. Thanks (4): DIN011, Materazzi_23, n4l, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    With Real Madrid rumored to be dropping interest in Eriksen we should make him a priority. But that 100M price tag Jesus...
    I've been saying that for ages lol. It's good that he has 1 year contract left and already declared he needs new challenge. Name a better challenge than Inter lol. He has 150m clause, but Levy wants 100. Id say its well worth it in todays world, but i doubt anyone will pay more than 70 as he is reaching end of his contract. I hope we at least try.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

10. Thanks (2): DARi0, SiamoNoi

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Perisic + 60. They actually want Perisic so a deal with that basis could actually work.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    I've been saying that for ages lol. It's good that he has 1 year contract left and already declared he needs new challenge. Name a better challenge than Inter lol. He has 150m clause, but Levy wants 100. Id say its well worth it in todays world, but i doubt anyone will pay more than 70 as he is reaching end of his contract. I hope we at least try.
    He said "If there are no exciting offers why shouldn't I stay at Tottenham? If I sign a new contract depends on the conditions"

Looks like he is hoping for Madrid, if not then good chance he will sign extension.

13. Thanks (4): Adriano@10, CafeCordoba, MVD, Wings

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    He said "If there are no exciting offers why shouldn't I stay at Tottenham? If I sign a new contract depends on the conditions"

Looks like he is hoping for Madrid, if not then good chance he will sign extension.
    I know, it was smart and logical response. Hinted a leave, but was politician enough not to fuck up his relationship with Spurs, in case he stays.

Sad to see our cunts can't do the same.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

15. Thanks (2): Jagger, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

I’m with monster on this one. I think Eriksen was basically saying either a top team (Real/Barca caliber) or he just stays at Spurs.
    Last edited by Ronaldo; 20 Jun 19 at 08:21.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

17. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by SiamoNoi View Post
    With Chiesa as a top talent?Yeah,right...
    Just because you have something against Chiesa doesn't mean he is not talented. Everyone can see he has potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

19. Thanks (3): Linege, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Just because you have something against Chiesa doesn't mean he is not talented. Everyone can see he has potential.
    My 1 year old has potential to be the next Ronaldo. Think inter and it’s fan gets duped by potential

We either want insanely expensive u21 year olds or freefalling from their prime like Dzeko

We need players about to hit their prime and we also know what the worst case scenario is

I am all about paying 40 million for a U23 player better then a starter and potentially world class

But Chiesa is hardly better then Muriel who cost 15 million and scores more. He is hyped because he is Italian and young. Also I dislike Muriel a lot. They just played in the same team and easy to compare
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

21. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, bjwam4

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Imho he has not even shown what the likes of Ses, cassano, balotelli and even berardi showed at similar ages and none of them amounted to anything special.

Chiesa still has a very long way to go does he have potential yeah sure but he s far from beeing a sure bet and right now i d rather put my money on him becoming a good player but nothing special than him becoming WC.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

23. Thanks (2): DIN011, n4l

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    My 1 year old has potential to be the next Ronaldo.

Great comparison, this makes so much sense.

But Chiesa is hardly better then Muriel who cost 15 million and scores more. He is hyped because he is Italian and young. Also I dislike Muriel a lot. They just played in the same team and easy to compare
    Again, great comparison. 28 year old vs. a 21 year old....totally a fair comparison.
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

My 1 year old has potential to be the next Ronaldo. Think inter and it’s fan gets duped by potential

We either want insanely expensive u21 year olds or freefalling from their prime like Dzeko

We need players about to hit their prime and we also know what the worst case scenario is

I am all about paying 40 million for a U23 player better then a starter and potentially world class

Bro, when you somehow get a colombian into your arguments it makes it laughable
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    When the 21 year old has worst stats and just because he can potentially be better shouldn’t make him 50 million!!

It’s the prices these people want

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

When the 21 year old has worst stats and just because he can potentially be better shouldn’t make him 50 million!!

It’s the prices these people want

You don't decide the prices though haha

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    You don't decide the prices though haha
    Yea that’s my point tho 50
    Million use to mean something now it’s hey it’s a kid with an EU pass and scored 2 goals

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Lucas Tousart and Ryan Sessegnon were scouted by Piero Aids yesterday in the France - England game

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Bit late to the party but in fairness all clubs send scouts to all games in this tournament. Saw the list for Italy-Poland yesterday: seriously, everyone was there. Personally, I would not read much into this and treat the names listed as more of a wishful thinking of the author thing.

Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    It's a U21 game. Piatek sucked in those if I remember correctly.
    You do remember correctly. That's why his stint in Serie A was a surprise to all of us, although he did have a very good season in Poland after the euro.

32. Thanks (2): MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

judging players by NT performance is really stupid ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Extremely shit.
    Like so shit that if you took a shit on a toilet it would look like him.

34. Thanks (3): MVD, SiamoNoi, varmin