Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526273474 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019/2020 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

According to biasin we will get another "important" midfielder after barella and sensi, I trust this fucker, he has close connections with ausilio.

I wonder which midfielder though...

Fav. Player
    Skriniar37

Indonesia

This only can happen after we sale Borja, Joao Mario, and one of Vecino / Gagliardini / Nainggolan.

Sensi + Barella
    Lautaro Martínez: Argentina's next big thing
    Milan Skriniar : Next Best Defender In The World

3. Thanks (1): dynasty27

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    According to biasin we will get another "important" midfielder after barella and sensi, I trust this fucker, he has close connections with ausilio.

Milinkovic-Savic.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Milinkovic-Savic.
    I hope so, but why do you think that?
    I'm streets ahead.

6. Thanks (1): thatdude

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Donny VDB.

8. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Van der beek isn't marked "important" in my book, I would prefer someone more proven.

10. Thanks (2): DIN011, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Milinkovic-Savic.
    Rumors link SMS to PSG. Hopefully he wants to stay at Italy.

12. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

I love the double-standard in transfer season. A player is either not good enough for inter, or the wages/transfer fee is out of our price range.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

India

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    I love the double-standard in transfer season. A player is either not good enough for inter, or the wages/transfer fee is out of our price range.
    The real tragedy occurs when a target is both "not good enough for Inter" and "outside of our price range", like Lukaku...

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post

How those two has much to do with each other? How is that a double-standard?

I believe no one has said Lukaku is not good enough for Inter. But many have said he's not good enough for Inter with that wage + transfer fee combo. With the cost, the requirement is more than what the player provides, that's the opinion of many here.

16. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

I not sure that's true about Lukaku, I've read adjectives such as fat, lazy and retarded to describe him, as well as doubt that he would be effective in Serie A (on the contrary I think hed be great). Apparently 45 mil is bleeding us dry for barella although we constantly want young players with heart and skill. Kovacic is another one who is not good enough to start for Inter although he is exactly what we need on the left side of CM. Sensi is a controversial signing as well, because of the cost (which is inter option) even though hes quick, young, agile and can control play as well as make a decisive pass. Rakitic and Modric types are too old, wages are too high but the young players weve been linked to are considered by some as unproven, overrated and come with an inflated market value that we should not pay for.

Furthermore, transfer negotiations are not easy. We dont have a pick at the crop. Of the players that are available, we need players that fit the gameplan, of those players there are only some we can afford, and of those player we can afford, we still have to negotiate with their club and beat the competition. Now, if we only needed a few players, this could he simple, but our squad needs to be overhauled cuz no one wants to see that garbage like last year.

"Madonna...é un macello qua"

18. Thanks (3): Ed., InterFCAustin, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Recoba

United States

The amount of players we're linked to imply that there are a lot of players going out but there actually aren't many tangible rumors of anyone going out for a good fee

I'd be surprised if we can make any good sales

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter

Daniele De Rossi.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

21. Thanks (4): Linege, Lui, MVD, snake

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    Daniele De Rossi.
    or parolo from lazio, we got connections with them. SMS to paris
    Inter Banter era 2011-

InterHypeTrain=Suning-Marotta-Conte-Lazaro-Sensi

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF

That must be the case, ir else it would be a bad mercato for the midfield department. Hopefully, we will get rid of Valero, J.Mario, ?? soon.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Torreira wants to come back to Serie A. Why the hell we are going after Sensi when Torreira is available? Watch him go to fucking Milan on some loan+option to buy kind of deal.

Milan target Lucas Torreira admits “it was better in Italy” after one season at Arsenal. “I don’t think there are many things I enjoy here.”

The midfielder spoke to Ovacion, a sport subsection of newspaper El Pais, ahead of the Copa America.

“I don’t think there are many things I enjoy here in England. I think it was better in Italy. England is a totally different world, it’s a very large country.

“The language barrier has been a problem, as I’ve had trouble relating to my teammates and the people around me. It is very difficult when you can’t dialogue with anyone.”

Torreira’s fondness for Italy is evident, as he returned to Genoa on his day off to sit in the stands and cheer on his old club Sampdoria.

The 23-year-old only completed his transfer from Samp to Arsenal for €30m last summer.

He spent practically his entire career in Italy, joining Pescara’s youth academy in January 2014.

Torreira has been linked with a return to Italy for Milan, as he’d be reunited with former Sampdoria Coach Marco Giampaolo.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

25. Thanks (2): rfU, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

We cant afford to buy players out of spite anymore.

Vietnam

Milan are reportedly close to many players, yet the only one they have signed so far is Krunic, that should tell you something. Re Torreira, he is not going anywhere for less than 60m.

Personally, I'm quite excited with Broz Sensi Barella midfield, extremely hard working and very capable technically. These 3 players can run for days spraying passes around.

28. Thanks (3): Dylan, Linege, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    That would be a good midfield but we would have a lousy bench. One of those players need to be in a bench per se, so that its quality would be better (meaning that there would be at least equally good or better player added to the starting XI).

30. Thanks (2): Pajo, Rain

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Arsenal aren't loaning out one of their best players with an obligation to buy for peanuts. Fucking Italian papers