Page 41 of 64 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1275

Thread: 2019/2020 Midfielders Rumours Thread

  1. #801
    rfU's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Jul 09
    Posts
    3,506
    Thanked
    1,402 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ4



    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    He played in midfield for Ancelotti at Madrid and he was very good. He can be part of LCM, only problem is fans should have realistic expectations on his defensive performance.
    That was many years/injuries ago. He's far too slow now.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

  2. #802
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    23,127
    Thanked
    13,295 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Unless we sell someone, I don't think we will be getting new midfielder. We are left with the ones from last year (minus Valero), and bought two.

    And tbh, Barella - Brozo - Radja with Sensi as first choice is one hell of a midfield. Lack a bit of creativity, but the engine, the goal scoring thread and the movement there is great. Even tho one more world class midfielder (creative one, not SMS), would be welcomed.
    Problem in that midfield is Radja. Which makes it not a hell of a midfield. Radja is just too slow these days. He doesn't have the legs or lungs anymore.

  3. #803
    Marotta FC Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    13,744
    Thanked
    14,856 times
    Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    That’s why it will be Sensi-Brozo-Barella with 9golan playing 30 mins a game.
    Dr. Marotta

  4. #804
    Pajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 06
    Posts
    37,098
    Thanked
    23,309 times
    Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

    Macedonia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Problem in that midfield is Radja. Which makes it not a hell of a midfield. Radja is just too slow these days. He doesn't have the legs or lungs anymore.
    Beg to differ, but that's just me. Lots of people are underrating the guy, he is still our most talented midfielder and the only one who can score 10+ goals if played more advanced.

    Last year he played at 50%, and still did decent. If he can be at 80% (which it seems he is aiming to), we have one of top5 midfielders in serie a.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

    Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

  5. Thanks (3): A.l.i, DIN011, hitmax

  6. #805
    Marotta FC Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    13,744
    Thanked
    14,856 times
    Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Are people underrating the guy or are you overrating the guy?

    How can you be absolute certain it’s one or the other?
    Dr. Marotta

  7. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, Palacio

  8. #806

    Join Date
    27 May 12
    Posts
    3,507
    Thanked
    1,485 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

    Albania

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Are people underrating the guy or are you overrating the guy?

    How can you be absolute certain it’s one or the other?
    ـJust look at him when he "runs" and you would find it hard to say if he is running or walking. Moreover, his wages are more the the wages of Sensi and Barella combined, when he is mostly an obstacle in our midfield not a contributor.

  9. #807
    KevinB's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 10
    Posts
    9,961
    Thanked
    13,388 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Belgium

    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    ـJust look at him when he "runs" and you would find it hard to say if he is running or walking. Moreover, his wages are more the the wages of Sensi and Barella combined, when he is mostly an obstacle in our midfield not a contributor.

    Obstacle? Man, the hate you have towards Radja is really strange. Radja did more for us in games than Valero/Gagsy/Vecino combined. So yes, he contributed in our game
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015


    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

  10. Thanks (4): DIN011, hitmax, MVD, phonk

  11. #808

    Join Date
    27 May 12
    Posts
    3,507
    Thanked
    1,485 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

    Albania

    Forum Supporter
    is it a 4.5m worth contribution? My point is signing two new young midfielders would be a lot wiser than keeping him or naively expecting him to improve next season. Valero is even worse than Nainngolan and it is a disgrace that players like him are still starters or even on the bench at Inter.

  12. #809
    Somebody stop me! Devious's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Sep 06
    Posts
    15,039
    Thanked
    33,439 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Egypt

    10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Lazio Lazio wants Lazio wants LAZIO WANTS GAGLIARDINI FOR SMS AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH

    Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children


  13. Thanks (2): Cris, MVD

  14. #810
    phonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 May 18
    Posts
    1,091
    Thanked
    2,382 times
    Fav. Player
    Insomnia

    Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    is it a 4.5m worth contribution? My point is signing two new young midfielders would be a lot wiser than keeping him or naively expecting him to improve next season. Valero is even worse than Nainngolan and it is a disgrace that players like him are still starters or even on the bench at Inter.
    We have such a big selection of shit players in our midfield and yet you direct all your blind hate at the only guy who is actually capable of playing football besides Brozovic. Never heard you say anything against Joao Mario who is the allegory of a proper trash player
    You're watching a master at work

  15. Thanks (2): hitmax, MVD

  16. #811
    Cris's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Apr 10
    Posts
    2,549
    Thanked
    1,045 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Scotland

    26
    So let's just humour the Gags/SM-S rumour for a minute, what are we saying Gags is worth?
    C' solo l'Inter

  17. #812
    phonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 May 18
    Posts
    1,091
    Thanked
    2,382 times
    Fav. Player
    Insomnia

    Europe

    Well he is obviously not meant for playing on top level. Lazio is probably the best club where he could get consistent playing time. I'd say 15 mil... absolute maximum is 20 mil imo
    You're watching a master at work

  18. Thanks (1): MVD

  19. #813

    Join Date
    27 May 12
    Posts
    3,507
    Thanked
    1,485 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

    Albania

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    We have such a big selection of shit players in our midfield and yet you direct all your blind hate at the only guy who is actually capable of playing football besides Brozovic. Never heard you say anything against Joao Mario who is the allegory of a proper trash player
    Go back to all my posts about J Mario. I got tired of pointing the obvious about Mario when many members here were expecting him to somehow become the talented midfielder Inter was looking for for many years even though he didn't show anything to justify these expectations. Valero we signed for 5m but Nainnggolan, we lost Zanilio and paid 24m for him and you want me to ignore this and just hope that one day he will recover and be the Nainngolan of Cagliari when he is already 31 and major signs of declines are showing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    Well he is obviously not meant for playing on top level. Lazio is probably the best club where he could get consistent playing time. I'd say 15 mil... absolute maximum is 20 mil imo
    I think he will do well at Lazio. But I am not sure SMS would perform on par with his price tag.

  20. #814

    Join Date
    29 Jan 13
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanked
    1,412 times

    Kuwait

    There's no way we're getting SMS, I've really accepted now. The rumors aren't even that strong. It's a shame though, he's right there for the taking but we'd rather spend money on Lukaku. SMS is literally unguardable. If we pick this player a part you'll see that he has everything. He showcased it against us. He's the best player in the air in the league, stats prove it. He can shoot from distance, hit the post from a free kick against us. Can dribble his way out of any position. Has immense strength and he can pick out passes. He's also very direct, every skill move he uses it's effective, none of that Pogba showboating shit. If Conte is blind to the fact that this is the best player he could ask for, then I don't know what to say.

    It's simply too good to be true.

  21. Thanks (1): Sqnalkel

  22. #815
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    20,890
    Thanked
    42,448 times
    Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by El Matador View Post
    There's no way we're getting SMS, I've really accepted now. The rumors aren't even that strong. It's a shame though, he's right there for the taking but we'd rather spend money on Lukaku. SMS is literally unguardable. If we pick this player a part you'll see that he has everything. He showcased it against us. He's the best player in the air in the league, stats prove it. He can shoot from distance, hit the post from a free kick against us. Can dribble his way out of any position. Has immense strength and he can pick out passes. He's also very direct, every skill move he uses it's effective, none of that Pogba showboating shit. If Conte is blind to the fact that this is the best player he could ask for, then I don't know what to say.

    It's simply too good to be true.
    I'd say he's all those things you mentioned - when he's at his best. But last season he was nowhere near his best for probably 2/3rds of the season.

    Goes for any player, but consistency is key. SMS has had like, 1 world class year, 1 crap year, 1 solid year and 1 mediocre year during his 4 seasons at Lazio. I'm not disagreeing that we should go for him, I'd love him here. But his price is obscene. And he hasn't proven he can even consistently play at his best. That's what separates the Messi's, Ronaldo's, Griezmann's, Hazard's from the rest.

    Given a choice between Lukaku for €83m or SMS for a similar price, I'd gamble on SMS. But like Lukaku, he too is a gamble. Personally, I suspect he's way more inconsistent than many people identify.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    \_(ツ)_/

  23. Thanks (3): Che, Palacio, pazza moratti

  24. #816
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    23,127
    Thanked
    13,295 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Gags + 50m€ for SMS do it. Let's go!


  25. #817

    Join Date
    27 May 12
    Posts
    3,507
    Thanked
    1,485 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

    Albania

    Forum Supporter
    I think we shouldn't pay more than 60m for SMS (30-35m plus Gag) and his salary shouldn't exceed 3m just in case.

  26. Thanks (1): Pajo

  27. #818
    KevinB's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 10
    Posts
    9,961
    Thanked
    13,388 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Belgium

    54
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Gags + 50m€ for SMS do it. Let's go!
    Can we add Vecino as well?
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015


    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

  28. Thanks (3): Devious, dynasty27, MVD

  29. #819
    Somebody stop me! Devious's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Sep 06
    Posts
    15,039
    Thanked
    33,439 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Egypt

    10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    I'd add Vecino plus more 20m

    Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children


  30. Thanks (2): KevinB, MVD

  31. #820
    Pajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 06
    Posts
    37,098
    Thanked
    23,309 times
    Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

    Macedonia

    10 years of FIF
    Qulity wise SMS is miles ahead. But style wise.. Im not sure if we want to do this. G5 is a DM, if used right he can be a beast. SMS is attacking minded CM or AM. If G5 leaves, we wont have 1 midfielder that could defend and be played deeper. So we will need one more, which will leave us with 3 new midfielders (2 starters) which is never good.

    Vecino - SMS would be huge upfrade tho. Same position, same type, just qulity difference. Barella - Brozo - SMS iwth Radja and Sensi as back ups, thats one fucking huge.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

    Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

  32. Thanks (2): KevinB, Palacio

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •