Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 105057585960616263 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1256

Thread: 2019/2020 Midfielders Rumours Thread

  1. #1181
    Pipka's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Feb 11
    Posts
    350
    Thanked
    200 times
    Fav. Player
    Lukaku@Lautaro

    Poland

    As much as I would like to have milinkovic on our team why are you all so sure we will reinvest money from Icardi sale and buy a midfielder? I mean we already splashed hard on Lukaku and Marotta never said anything about buying a midfielder after we got sensi and barella.

  2. Thanks (3): Johnny Ludlow, n4l, pier

  3. #1182
    n4l's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Jul 07
    Posts
    8,099
    Thanked
    12,125 times
    Fav. Player
    Mancini

    Trinidad & Tobago

    45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipka View Post
    As much as I would like to have milinkovic on our team why are you all so sure we will reinvest money from Icardi sale and buy a midfielder? I mean we already splashed hard on Lukaku and Marotta never said anything about buying a midfielder after we got sensi and barella.
    Agreed. I just think we took the risk of buying first before selling icardi (also to call his bluff). Imo, any Icardi sale will go to cover the cost of buying lukaku.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

  4. #1183
    ElDuccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Mar 13
    Posts
    8,296
    Thanked
    7,652 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

    Italy

    37
    this is what i though too but i hear from a lot of sources that we will go for SMS when Joao and Icardi are gone... to me it makes sense because i don't think you spend 65 Mil with a player that refuses to change club. No one can say for sure that Icardi would gave us that money.

    So the logical thing is that the Icardi money is only "extra" and it will be used to get a midfielder.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

    #IcardiOut

  5. #1184
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    21,275
    Thanked
    8,916 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    Agreed. I just think we took the risk of buying first before selling icardi (also to call his bluff). Imo, any Icardi sale will go to cover the cost of buying lukaku.

    Unless, we sell Joao Mario, Politano AND Icardi.

    Then we'll get SMS.


    IF we only sell Icardi, then it's Vidal on loan.


  6. #1185
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    14,830
    Thanked
    13,274 times
    Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

    Tokelau

    69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipka View Post
    As much as I would like to have milinkovic on our team why are you all so sure we will reinvest money from Icardi sale and buy a midfielder? I mean we already splashed hard on Lukaku and Marotta never said anything about buying a midfielder after we got sensi and barella.
    Because if we mentione about SMS, that bloody Paratici will try to hijack.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY


  7. #1186

    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    7,240
    Thanked
    596 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

    Nepal

    21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    Because if we mentione about SMS, that bloody Paratici will try to hijack.
    Forget about SMS (not ours and have to deal with Lazio), he will even try to hijack the deal if we plan to get G.Barbosa back !!

  8. Thanks (1): YoramG

  9. #1187
    YoramG's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 May 13
    Posts
    2,392
    Thanked
    4,273 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Italy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pravesh View Post
    Forget about SMS (not ours and have to deal with Lazio), he will even try to hijack the deal if we plan to get G.Barbosa back !!
    “Incredibile! Juve, idea Gabigol!”

    With the way Marotta and Paratici have been carrying on this summer, it would not surprise me.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

  10. Thanks (1): thatdude

  11. #1188
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    10,265
    Thanked
    4,692 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    “Incredibile! Juve, idea Gabigol!”

    With the way Marotta and Paratici have been carrying on this summer, it would not surprise me.
    Only afraid of Liverpool

    I wouldn’t selling them Rano, Joao or Gabi they turn those dudes into world class players fk that team
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

  12. #1189
    Alex de Large's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 05
    Posts
    13,517
    Thanked
    2,314 times
    Fav. Player
    Maicon

    Spain

    10 years of FIF
    I would take James Rodriguez only to take FK lol

  13. #1190
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    10,265
    Thanked
    4,692 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    I would take James Rodriguez only to take FK lol
    Who on our team is better then James? Especially on the left?

    I don’t get why more teams don’t want him but he is a fking idiot. Bayern wanted him and he refused to stay after two season because he has a hard on for Anchelotti or being at Real. His only chance there is Zidane getting the boot but that isn’t happening until after January.

    Come on make him our new Sneijder
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

  14. #1191
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    16,411
    Thanked
    11,424 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    You cannot make him your new Sneijder if your plan is to have him do Nagatomo's job.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  15. Thanks (1): wera

  16. #1192
    Alex de Large's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 05
    Posts
    13,517
    Thanked
    2,314 times
    Fav. Player
    Maicon

    Spain

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Who on our team is better then James? Especially on the left?

    I don’t get why more teams don’t want him but he is a fking idiot. Bayern wanted him and he refused to stay after two season because he has a hard on for Anchelotti or being at Real. His only chance there is Zidane getting the boot but that isn’t happening until after January.

    Come on make him our new Sneijder
    I think it's LOW IQ. He only wants Madrid, or Atletico. And obviously Madrid won't sell him to Atletico.
    If i was him i would be going to Napoli, starter and champions league football.
    But he will end on a shitty loan in January somewhere else. Like i said: Low IQ, he even has problems speaking Spanish, so go figure.

  17. #1193
    rfU's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Jul 09
    Posts
    3,506
    Thanked
    1,396 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ4



    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    I don’t get why more teams don’t want him but he is a fking idiot. Bayern wanted him and he refused to stay after two season because he has a hard on for Anchelotti or being at Real.
    James refused to stay because Bayern acted like they didn't want him. The coach didn't rate him and he wasn't going to get minutes there. James knew all this and decided to move on. He doesn't fit in modern football, doesn't run or work hard enough. And he's injury prone.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.


  18. #1194
    ForzaNerazzurro's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Jan 15
    Posts
    1,179
    Thanked
    2,029 times
    Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

    Egypt

    Not sure why everyone has a hard-on for SMS. Guy literally said multiple times that he's perfectly fine staying at Lazio and it doesn't seem to just be standard PR talk.

    That tells me that he's not ambitious and would probably be a player who'd have no problem not winning anything and just collecting a paycheck. Sounds lazy.
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

    "We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

  19. Thanks (2): Bergpavian, MVD

  20. #1195
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Aug 11
    Posts
    4,266
    Thanked
    7,744 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Switzerland

    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaNerazzurro View Post
    Not sure why everyone has a hard-on for SMS. Guy literally said multiple times that he's perfectly fine staying at Lazio and it doesn't seem to just be standard PR talk.

    That tells me that he's not ambitious and would probably be a player who'd have no problem not winning anything and just collecting a paycheck. Sounds lazy.
    What's up with your pathetic sig? You may disagree with members but insulting them in your sig surely goes against the forum rules.

    I hope a mod gives you an infarction.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

  21. Thanks (1): GenDire

  22. #1196
    Bluenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Feb 09
    Posts
    9,456
    Thanked
    19,933 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    England

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaNerazzurro View Post
    Not sure why everyone has a hard-on for SMS. Guy literally said multiple times that he's perfectly fine staying at Lazio and it doesn't seem to just be standard PR talk.

    That tells me that he's not ambitious and would probably be a player who'd have no problem not winning anything and just collecting a paycheck. Sounds lazy.
    He is behaving professionally and showing loyalty to his club. Thats a strength, don't make it sound like a weakness. We need players who behave like this, and not players who bitch in media or refuse to train to force their club into selling them - thats not ambition, thats an entitled spoilt brat.

    EDIT: This is what SMS said. This does not seem like an unambitious or lazy player. But instead he sounds like an ambitious player who is being sensible and professional.

    “You’ll never hear me say that I want to leave Lazio,” the Serb told Sport Plus.

    “I never mentioned a possible transfer to Manchester United, it was just a newspaper story.

    “The situation doesn’t weigh on me because I know there’s still time for a possible transfer.

    “If something has to happen, it will. So far there isn’t anything and we’re moving forward.”
    Last edited by Bluenine; 15 Aug 19 at 13:33.


  23. #1197
    Bergpavian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Nov 10
    Posts
    2,629
    Thanked
    2,521 times
    Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

    Austria

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    I think it's LOW IQ. He only wants Madrid, or Atletico. And obviously Madrid won't sell him to Atletico.
    If i was him i would be going to Napoli, starter and champions league football.
    But he will end on a shitty loan in January somewhere else. Like i said: Low IQ, he even has problems speaking Spanish, so go figure.
    As a player with James' reputation I wouldn't go to Napoli. I think that club has zero ambitions (beside playing nice football) and the city - meh.

    If I'd be him I'd wait for a team like Inter - not saying that we should get him. Bayern didn't want him - he left because he felt that and they were discussing in public if they should keep him or not.

  24. #1198
    ForzaNerazzurro's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Jan 15
    Posts
    1,179
    Thanked
    2,029 times
    Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

    Egypt

    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    What's up with your pathetic sig? You may disagree with members but insulting them in your sig surely goes against the forum rules.

    I hope a mod gives you an infarction.
    It's a copy of his sig just to poke fun, nothing malicious behind it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    He is behaving professionally and showing loyalty to his club. Thats a strength, don't make it sound like a weakness. We need players who behave like this, and not players who bitch in media or refuse to train to force their club into selling them - thats not ambition, thats an entitled spoilt brat.

    EDIT: This is what SMS said. This does not seem like an unambitious or lazy player. But instead he sounds like an ambitious player who is being sensible and professional.
    I'm not saying he should be trying to force his way out but an ambitious player of his alleged quality would not state that he's content with staying. Anyway it's not enough info to gauge what he really wants to do I admit. I'm just stating my opinion on the matter. I don't think he's as important as others are making him out to be.
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

    "We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

  25. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, MVD

  26. #1199

    Join Date
    30 Nov 10
    Posts
    885
    Thanked
    594 times

    England

    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaNerazzurro View Post
    Not sure why everyone has a hard-on for SMS. Guy literally said multiple times that he's perfectly fine staying at Lazio and it doesn't seem to just be standard PR talk.

    That tells me that he's not ambitious and would probably be a player who'd have no problem not winning anything and just collecting a paycheck. Sounds lazy.
    or someone who is loyal and patient? get off the internet please

  27. #1200
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    10,184
    Thanked
    20,632 times

    Netherlands

    94
    People here do think a little too highly of SMS. He's not a world-class midfielder, and he's coming off a season that honestly wasn't particularly good. On-form he's one of the five best midfielders in the league, but if he has another disappointing season this year then suddenly he's trending towards Belotti territory (one great season with two ducks in a row).

  28. Thanks (4): Il Drago, MVD, thatdude, Wings

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •