Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 105057585960616263 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1256

Thread: 2019/2020 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Lukaku@Lautaro

Poland

As much as I would like to have milinkovic on our team why are you all so sure we will reinvest money from Icardi sale and buy a midfielder? I mean we already splashed hard on Lukaku and Marotta never said anything about buying a midfielder after we got sensi and barella.

2. Thanks (3): Johnny Ludlow, n4l, pier

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipka View Post
    As much as I would like to have milinkovic on our team why are you all so sure we will reinvest money from Icardi sale and buy a midfielder? I mean we already splashed hard on Lukaku and Marotta never said anything about buying a midfielder after we got sensi and barella.
    Agreed. I just think we took the risk of buying first before selling icardi (also to call his bluff). Imo, any Icardi sale will go to cover the cost of buying lukaku.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

this is what i though too but i hear from a lot of sources that we will go for SMS when Joao and Icardi are gone... to me it makes sense because i don't think you spend 65 Mil with a player that refuses to change club. No one can say for sure that Icardi would gave us that money.

So the logical thing is that the Icardi money is only "extra" and it will be used to get a midfielder.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    Agreed. I just think we took the risk of buying first before selling icardi (also to call his bluff). Imo, any Icardi sale will go to cover the cost of buying lukaku.

Unless, we sell Joao Mario, Politano AND Icardi.

Then we'll get SMS.

IF we only sell Icardi, then it's Vidal on loan.

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipka View Post
    Because if we mentione about SMS, that bloody Paratici will try to hijack.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    Because if we mentione about SMS, that bloody Paratici will try to hijack.
    Forget about SMS (not ours and have to deal with Lazio), he will even try to hijack the deal if we plan to get G.Barbosa back !!

8. Thanks (1): YoramG

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Pravesh View Post
    Forget about SMS (not ours and have to deal with Lazio), he will even try to hijack the deal if we plan to get G.Barbosa back !!
    “Incredibile! Juve, idea Gabigol!”

With the way Marotta and Paratici have been carrying on this summer, it would not surprise me.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

10. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    “Incredibile! Juve, idea Gabigol!”

With the way Marotta and Paratici have been carrying on this summer, it would not surprise me.
    Only afraid of Liverpool

I wouldn’t selling them Rano, Joao or Gabi they turn those dudes into world class players fk that team
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    I would take James Rodriguez only to take FK lol

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    I would take James Rodriguez only to take FK lol
    Who on our team is better then James? Especially on the left?

I don’t get why more teams don’t want him but he is a fking idiot. Bayern wanted him and he refused to stay after two season because he has a hard on for Anchelotti or being at Real. His only chance there is Zidane getting the boot but that isn’t happening until after January.

Come on make him our new Sneijder
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    You cannot make him your new Sneijder if your plan is to have him do Nagatomo's job.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

15. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Who on our team is better then James? Especially on the left?

I don’t get why more teams don’t want him but he is a fking idiot. Bayern wanted him and he refused to stay after two season because he has a hard on for Anchelotti or being at Real. His only chance there is Zidane getting the boot but that isn’t happening until after January.

Come on make him our new Sneijder
    I think it's LOW IQ. He only wants Madrid, or Atletico. And obviously Madrid won't sell him to Atletico.
    If i was him i would be going to Napoli, starter and champions league football.
    But he will end on a shitty loan in January somewhere else. Like i said: Low IQ, he even has problems speaking Spanish, so go figure.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    I don’t get why more teams don’t want him but he is a fking idiot. Bayern wanted him and he refused to stay after two season because he has a hard on for Anchelotti or being at Real.
    James refused to stay because Bayern acted like they didn't want him. The coach didn't rate him and he wasn't going to get minutes there. James knew all this and decided to move on. He doesn't fit in modern football, doesn't run or work hard enough. And he's injury prone.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Not sure why everyone has a hard-on for SMS. Guy literally said multiple times that he's perfectly fine staying at Lazio and it doesn't seem to just be standard PR talk.

That tells me that he's not ambitious and would probably be a player who'd have no problem not winning anything and just collecting a paycheck. Sounds lazy.
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

19. Thanks (2): Bergpavian, MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaNerazzurro View Post
    Not sure why everyone has a hard-on for SMS. Guy literally said multiple times that he's perfectly fine staying at Lazio and it doesn't seem to just be standard PR talk.

That tells me that he's not ambitious and would probably be a player who'd have no problem not winning anything and just collecting a paycheck. Sounds lazy.
    What's up with your pathetic sig? You may disagree with members but insulting them in your sig surely goes against the forum rules.

I hope a mod gives you an infarction.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

21. Thanks (1): GenDire

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru

He is behaving professionally and showing loyalty to his club. Thats a strength, don't make it sound like a weakness. We need players who behave like this, and not players who bitch in media or refuse to train to force their club into selling them - thats not ambition, thats an entitled spoilt brat.

EDIT: This is what SMS said. This does not seem like an unambitious or lazy player. But instead he sounds like an ambitious player who is being sensible and professional.

“You’ll never hear me say that I want to leave Lazio,” the Serb told Sport Plus.

“I never mentioned a possible transfer to Manchester United, it was just a newspaper story.

“The situation doesn’t weigh on me because I know there’s still time for a possible transfer.

“If something has to happen, it will. So far there isn’t anything and we’re moving forward.”
    Last edited by Bluenine; 15 Aug 19 at 13:33.

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    I think it's LOW IQ. He only wants Madrid, or Atletico. And obviously Madrid won't sell him to Atletico.
    If i was him i would be going to Napoli, starter and champions league football.
    But he will end on a shitty loan in January somewhere else. Like i said: Low IQ, he even has problems speaking Spanish, so go figure.
    As a player with James' reputation I wouldn't go to Napoli. I think that club has zero ambitions (beside playing nice football) and the city - meh.

If I'd be him I'd wait for a team like Inter - not saying that we should get him. Bayern didn't want him - he left because he felt that and they were discussing in public if they should keep him or not.

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    What's up with your pathetic sig? You may disagree with members but insulting them in your sig surely goes against the forum rules.

I hope a mod gives you an infarction.
    It's a copy of his sig just to poke fun, nothing malicious behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    He is behaving professionally and showing loyalty to his club. Thats a strength, don't make it sound like a weakness. We need players who behave like this, and not players who bitch in media or refuse to train to force their club into selling them - thats not ambition, thats an entitled spoilt brat.

EDIT: This is what SMS said. This does not seem like an unambitious or lazy player. But instead he sounds like an ambitious player who is being sensible and professional.
    I'm not saying he should be trying to force his way out but an ambitious player of his alleged quality would not state that he's content with staying. Anyway it's not enough info to gauge what he really wants to do I admit. I'm just stating my opinion on the matter. I don't think he's as important as others are making him out to be.
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

25. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, MVD

England

or someone who is loyal and patient? get off the internet please

Netherlands

People here do think a little too highly of SMS. He's not a world-class midfielder, and he's coming off a season that honestly wasn't particularly good. On-form he's one of the five best midfielders in the league, but if he has another disappointing season this year then suddenly he's trending towards Belotti territory (one great season with two ducks in a row).

28. Thanks (4): Il Drago, MVD, thatdude, Wings