Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 32727980818283848592 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 1852

Thread: 2019/2020 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I'd like to see Verratti in our midfield if only to see how pissed off some of you lot would get about how short our midfield is. Would make for some entertaining reading.

2. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Aouoar would be good but is he realistic? I think it's very likely he would cost around 60m+ and I don't think this is a kind of money we would drop in Winter, nor struggling Lyon would let go then.

I would like him and I do think he should be one of our targets, but I think chances to get him now are extremely slim.

Fav. Player
    L.Matthäus

Turkey

Nemanja Matic ??? Really ? Matic for what ? Do we really need another MF who CAN'T SCORE ?

Whoever says ,''Inter need Matic'' then he must stop play football manager 18 hours in a day and get a real life.
    Conan! What is best in life?

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Can we just throw money at eriksen and get him free next summer or offer 20m in January or something. He would be incredible for us, type of player that elevates a team

6. Thanks (2): DARi0, MVD

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Barbarian View Post
    Nemanja Matic ??? Really ? Matic for what ? Do we really need another MF who CAN'T SCORE ?

Whoever says ,''Inter need Matic'' then he must stop play football manager 18 hours in a day and get a real life.
    The reason our midfield was dominated by Juventus was not because we lacked a scoring presence.

8. Thanks (4): MVD, thatdude, varmin, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    L.Matthäus

Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    The reason our midfield was dominated by Juventus was not because we lacked a scoring presence.
    Nope ! We dominated by Juve because of our midfield contains just bunch of marathon runners. Creativity wasn't exist as usual. By the way we already have a Matic and his name is Borja Valero Iglesias. Typical oldschool unnecessary DM.
    Conan! What is best in life?

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    The main reason was that we didn't present them a threat offensively. You can blame that on Lukaku being poor, on the midfield being too defensive minded or whatever. But Juventus managed to take the game to our end because we couldn't attack. And our midfield was outrun because it had no options on the left, right or front.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

11. Thanks (1): Conan the Barbarian

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    If Vecino was a competent midfielder and finished his 2 great chances ...

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    It was 4 v 3 in the midfield. We lost the tactical battle. Pjanic free all day, no pressure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Surely Nahitan Nandez won’t stay at Cagliari very long. Should keep tabs on him.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16. Thanks (2): MVD, Wobblz

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Surely Nahitan Nandez won’t stay at Cagliari very long. Should keep tabs on him.
    We do have tabs on him.

Next season we'll try to offload Nainggolan to them with him as part of the deal. Not sure it could happen due to a high salary but our intentions have been clear since last year.

It was said that we told his entourage to move to Cagliari in the first place, but then we had these silly issues with their owner so not sure if that was media theatrics or genuine soft hostility.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    We do have tabs on him.

Next season we'll try to offload Nainggolan to them with him as part of the deal. Not sure it could happen due to a high salary but our intentions have been clear since last year.

It was said that we told his entourage to move to Cagliari in the first place, but then we had these silly issues with their owner so not sure if that was media theatrics or genuine soft hostility.
    If we end up purchasing Nandez, wouldnt that stop the development of Barella? We need creativity in the middle. More importantly a right midfielder a la Chiesa and last piece for renaissance on the left Aouar.

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

This is what our midfield needs. Someone who is physically imposing and creative, get rid of the imp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post

This is what our midfield needs. Someone who is physically imposing and creative, get rid of the imp.
    Not for the price that Lotito is asking, otherwise agreed.

21. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post

Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Dark Knight.

Actually I am fine with our MF we need someone to bench Candreva above all else. Not saying Sensi is better but he is free and already ours. Why spend 80 mill to bench your best player.

Unless Lazio takes Vecino+ more of our garbage plus 40 million. Not worth it. We do need a stronger bench but I want a stronger 11 and am fine with our 3 CMs
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

tbh for the amount of money we'd pay for SMS id want smth more of a sure thing, he hasnt impressed thi sseason either
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

24. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

I would think that the price for SMS has dropped significantly from the rumored 100mil. Unless Lazio makes that next-level breakthrough, lotito is a dead duck in negotiations.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

26. Thanks (3): MVD, phonk, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

20 mil + Gags for SMS
    I did it all for the nookie

28. Thanks (2): crzdcolombian, MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Some Spanish guy, ex barca player reporting we have a deal for rakitic once the transfer window opens in jan

30. Thanks (2): MusicalMafia, MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    20 mil + Gags for SMS
    Vecino, Rano, Candreva + 30 million
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!