Page 137 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3787127134135136137138139 LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 2771

Thread: 2019/2020 Midfielders Rumours Thread

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Ffs how many Longstaff guys are there? Who is this guy even?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Inter look to Gosens for 2020-21?

Inter are reportedly lining up a bid for Atalanta wing-back Robin Gosens for next season.

The 25-year-old has been one of La Dea’s most impressive performers this season, and has been linked with a move away from Bergamo for a number of months.

FCInterNews.it believe that Gosens is a target for Antonio Conte for next season as he goes about rebuilding his side.

Conte, it’s believed, wants to revitalise his wing-backs in the 3-5-2 system.

Inter started the season off with Kwadwo Asamoah and Antonio Candreva on the left and right respectively, however Candreva will soon be 33-years-old and Asamoah has struggled with recurring injury problems.

Ashley Young and Victor Moses were signed as stop-gap measures in the winter transfer window.

Atalanta reportedly value Gosens at €30m, but it’s thought that Conte sees Gosens as tailor-made for his formation.

The Dutchman has been with La Dea since 2017, when he joined from Heracles for only €900k!

In Serie A, Gosens has scored seven goals this season, with four assists.

> Solid player, I liked him every time I saw him. Great deal by Atalanta, we should also consider bringing in their scout.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

4. Thanks (2): MVD, varmin

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    I had suggested Gosens last month but 30m are way too much for him. I am also reluctant to believe the hype about Atalanta players.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

6. Thanks (3): MVD, Pimpin, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

they wouldn't perform as good as they were in atalanta
    (Cristante, Gaglia, Caldara, Conti, etc.)

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I had suggested Gosens last month but 30m are way too much for him. I am also reluctant to believe the hype about Atalanta players.
    The hype about Atalanta players is one thing, but if anything, €30m sounds pretty reasonable in this market.

Kulusevski had 4 good months and he went for €45m. Gosens is on an upwards trajectory having his third solid season in a row, each one better than the last. He's also just 25.

Not saying I would buy him, but between the three, I would rather pay €30m for Gosens than Alonso or Emerson who are both around that price.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. Thanks (4): Anne Marie, Wings, Wobblz, _OC_

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    I was talking about Gosens on FiF's WhatsApp group months ago
    N4l can confirm
    We have a mole there
    Hahaha

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

11. Thanks (2): MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    The hype about Atalanta players is one thing, but if anything, €30m sounds pretty reasonable in this market.

Kulusevski had 4 good months and he went for €45m. Gosens is on an upwards trajectory having his third solid season in a row, each one better than the last. He's also just 25.

Not saying I would buy him, but between the three, I would rather pay €30m for Gosens than Alonso or Emerson who are both around that price.
    Just because Juve overpaid for Kulusevski it doesn't mean we should do the same for Gosens. I like Gosens but i wouldn't spend more than 20m for him. For 30m we should go after better players like Halstenberg or Kostic. We could also make a move for Telles whose contract expires in 2021. If Porto are unreasonable, we could sign a stop-gap and sign Telles on a free in 2021. There are options if we look beyond Serie A players and Conte' s ex players and targets.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    If we don’t get him and pay 20m for some like Lazzaro, would this make more sense to you?

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    The Phenomenon

Indonesia

I wouldn't mind if the deal is money + Gagliardini

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't mind if the deal is money + Gagliardini

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Gosens, Telles, even Marcelo are the types of names we need to be looking at for the summer. Incredibly sick of piling shit on top of more shit in the fullback department.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

17. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Haha Ghost of girlfriends past

Telles and Cancelo
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Denmark

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Inter look to Gosens for 2020-21?

Inter are reportedly lining up a bid for Atalanta wing-back Robin Gosens for next season.

The 25-year-old has been one of La Dea’s most impressive performers this season, and has been linked with a move away from Bergamo for a number of months.

FCInterNews.it believe that Gosens is a target for Antonio Conte for next season as he goes about rebuilding his side.

Conte, it’s believed, wants to revitalise his wing-backs in the 3-5-2 system.

Inter started the season off with Kwadwo Asamoah and Antonio Candreva on the left and right respectively, however Candreva will soon be 33-years-old and Asamoah has struggled with recurring injury problems.

Ashley Young and Victor Moses were signed as stop-gap measures in the winter transfer window.

Atalanta reportedly value Gosens at €30m, but it’s thought that Conte sees Gosens as tailor-made for his formation.

The Dutchman has been with La Dea since 2017, when he joined from Heracles for only €900k!

In Serie A, Gosens has scored seven goals this season, with four assists.

> Solid player, I liked him every time I saw him. Great deal by Atalanta, we should also consider bringing in their scout.
    If we want to stand by Conte and his project for the next couple of years - if he doesn't self-implode before that - Gosens is a really sensible target. As much as I hate that 3-5-2 and think it's largely an outdated system, we can't hope to get to the next level with wingbacks as lethargic as the ones we have now, seeing how integral the position is to the way Conte plays.
    For next season Candreva/D'Ambrosio and Young (if we choose to prolong his contract) or Biraghi (if we choose to redeem the option, which I hope, seeing as it's the only way to get rid of Dalbert - we can always try to get rid of him to some mid-tier Premier League-club immediately) are fine backups, but we need something more.

There's always the worry of Gosens coming from Atalanta and their (in)famous 'system', and we already know the numerous players who have transfered from the wrong side of Bergamo and failed elsewhere. But this just seems like a much more safe and potentially rewarding transfer, since there isn't THAT big of a difference between the roles of Conte wingbacks and Gasperini wingbacks. Sure, our impetus is more on crossing from the wings, while Gasperini likes his wingbacks (especially Gosens) to make late runs on the backpost, but we have seen Conte implement this from time to time (D'Ambrosio's goal against Lazio is one example)
    So I wouldn't really worry that much about the perceived difference in systems. While I would worry that Castagne or Hateboer were players that benefity greatly from Gasperini, Gosens has a much higher ceiling. His stats speak for themselves, he's big, physical and technical, and isn't afraid to get involved in big-match situations (scored against us, Juventus). To me, there isn't a better player in his position in his league, and I'm struggling to find many better in other countries.

And really, is, say, Alonso a much more safe choice for the sum that Chelsea have reportedly been asking? He was borderline world class in one season, but were I to look at his performances throughout his career, I see a whole lot of "meh".
    Seeing as he's nearly thirty, wouldn't a 25-year old for a smaller sum or thereabouts (who knows, maybe we throw in a Primavera player in there as well) be a better business opportunity?
    I'd be fan.
    Last edited by _OC_; 07 Feb 20 at 13:12.

20. Thanks (3): DARi0, Lui, Nothing

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Marotta & Conte like Serie A proven-players, so yeah, Gosens makes sens[e]. Go for it.

Ivan Zamorano hopes Alexis Sanchez will snub Manchester United to remain at Inter, especially as he’s “optimistic Arturo Vidal will be there next season.”

The former Nerazzurri hero spoke to Radio Cooperativa in Chile about the form of Alexis Sanchez, who is expected to start with Romelu Lukaku in the Milan Derby on Sunday.

“He has a contract with Manchester United, but we’ll see where he wants to continue playing and where he feels happy,” said Zamorano.

“The most important thing is that Alexis enjoy his football, because when he was finding form, he got injured. He didn’t play much at Manchester and that meant he arrived not fully fit.

“I would like Sanchez to remain in Milan, especially as in June he’ll get the chance to play alongside another Chilean, who will very probably come to the club.

Let’s just say I am optimistic we’ll see two Chileans at Inter next season and I have some privileged information on that score. We all know what Vidal means for Antonio Conte and I am sure in June the club will intensify its efforts to sign him from Barcelona. Inter fans would be very happy to have Arturo.

Somebody re-open Vidal thread

22. Thanks (2): delaurentis, MVD

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Didn't zamorano also predicted sanchez coming here way before anyone or did I mistake him for someone... I think he did...
    Anyways hopefully vidal doesn't exclude tonali, they would both be great signings for us.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    We are looking at upgrading on Borja Valero, Vecino and potentially Gagliardini.

Vidal continues to be unhappy with the playing time he is getting, and in the summer he will only have 1 year left on his contract. Reports suggest we will go back after him...

According to Il Giornale, it is very probable that Allan will leave Napoli this summer and Inter are among the clubs interested in the Brazilian.
    “It is not a mystery that Inter and Conte really like Allan for his abilities, quality and physicality. Napoli evaluate him around €35M-€40M but this evaluation could drop in the summer as the 29-year-old is ready to reinforce Inter midfield which will lose 2-3 players in Valero, Vecino and Gagliardini.”

Lorenzo Pellegrini is a market opportunity to look out for, although Inter’s priorities lead to other profiles especially Sergej Milinkovic-Savic.
    The midfielder has been in a contract negotiation with the Giallorossi for a little while now but there is no positive news and no end in sight. According to FCIN, the player’s entourage is looking around and apparently his management team has re-established contact with two Milan clubs for next season.
    Last summer, prior to signing Nicolo Barella, Inter were also very interested. But this time, Pellegrini will be able to leave the capital city for €30M, which is his release clause and it is payable in two €15M installments.

Sandro Tonali - widely regarded as one of the most promising Italian youngsters out there at the moment. Inter face competition from the likes of Juventus, Napoli and AC Milan among others for Tonali, who Brescia value at €50 million. Napoli already saw a bid rejected.

Gaetano Castrovilli is another player on Inter’s wishlist. Although he only recently penned a new long term deal with the Viola, in the event of a big offer, the Florence based club could be open to talks.

Inter have not yet closed the door on the possibility of signing Nemanja Matic on a free transfer in this coming Summer’s transfer window according to a report from CalcioMercato.com. Matic’s contract with Premier League side Manchester United is due to expire at the end of this season and whilst Matic would like to extend his stay in Manchester, the red devils are not so sure about keeping him on due to his age and his big salary. His representatives have offered his services out to a number of clubs including both AC Milan and Juventus on top of Inter. AC Milan were quick to declare they have no interest in him whilst Juventus did not rule a possible move out but they need to work out which midfielders are staying or going first.

De Paul has the support of Zanetti and Ausilio.
    Last edited by DARi0; 25 Feb 20 at 17:13. Reason: updated for more targets

25. Thanks (2): MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Vidal and SMS won’t come either because of their cost or lack of desire in the case if Vidal.

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    give me the young options. more barellas

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    I know you are joking but don’t be surprized if Barella was sacrified by Conte at one of his many desperate moments.

30. Thanks (1): MVD

India

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    I know you are joking but don’t be surprized if Barella was sacrified by Conte at one of his many desperate moments.

He said he wants more Barellas not less Barellas, where's the joke?

32. Thanks (1): Lui

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    We are looking at upgrading on Borja Valero, Vecino and potentially Gagliardini.

Vidal continues to be unhappy with the playing time he is getting, and in the summer he will only have 1 year left on his contract. Reports suggest we will go back after him...

According to Il Giornale, it is very probable that Allan will leave Napoli this summer and Inter are among the clubs interested in the Brazilian.
    “It is not a mystery that Inter and Conte really like Allan for his abilities, quality and physicality. Napoli evaluate him around €35M-€40M but this evaluation could drop in the summer as the 29-year-old is ready to reinforce Inter midfield which will lose 2-3 players in Valero, Vecino and Gagliardini.”

Lorenzo Pellegrini is a market opportunity to look out for, although Inter’s priorities lead to other profiles especially Sergej Milinkovic-Savic.
    The midfielder has been in a contract negotiation with the Giallorossi for a little while now but there is no positive news and no end in sight. According to FCIN, the player’s entourage is looking around and apparently his management team has re-established contact with two Milan clubs for next season.
    Last summer, prior to signing Nicolo Barella, Inter were also very interested. But this time, Pellegrini will be able to leave the capital city for €30M, which is his release clause and it is payable in two €15M installments.

Sandro Tonali - widely regarded as one of the most promising Italian youngsters out there at the moment. Inter face competition from the likes of Juventus, Napoli and AC Milan among others for Tonali, who Brescia value at €50 million. Napoli already saw a bid rejected.

Gaetano Castrovilli is another player on Inter’s wishlist. Although he only recently penned a new long term deal with the Viola, in the event of a big offer, the Florence based club could be open to talks.

Inter have not yet closed the door on the possibility of signing Nemanja Matic on a free transfer in this coming Summer’s transfer window according to a report from CalcioMercato.com. Matic’s contract with Premier League side Manchester United is due to expire at the end of this season and whilst Matic would like to extend his stay in Manchester, the red devils are not so sure about keeping him on due to his age and his big salary. His representatives have offered his services out to a number of clubs including both AC Milan and Juventus on top of Inter. AC Milan were quick to declare they have no interest in him whilst Juventus did not rule a possible move out but they need to work out which midfielders are staying or going first.

De Paul has the support of Zanetti and Ausilio.
    I would only want Tonali, and if possible Chiesa.....the rest is meh