South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    So disappointing from JDS.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

I was going to put money on Blades as part of my bet but pussied out and instead put it on RDA .

Dude needs to retire, cant even beat semi-decent fighters and Chiesa is barely even that. Blades on the other hand is actually good and probably deserves a title shot seeing as there aren't many other good heavyweights ahead of him.

Also just watched Cyborg beat the shit out of Bellator's champion who looks like she's also juiced up. It's a shame Dana hates Cyborg because she was great to have in the UFC and the rematch with Nunes would have been massive.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    McGregor gets now a huge fight! Masvidal? We cannot wait.
    That would be first time in my life that I’m for McGregor, cannot stand that Masvidal guy.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Bro Reyes got robbed.. I had him winning the first 3, you could even see Jon shitting his pants straight after the fight worrying about the decision.

That's twice the refs saved him, first against Gus now Reyes. Didn't expect that from Reyes though, thought he'd either win (1% chance) if his left hook connects KO/TKO or most likely a Jones decision.
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

6. Thanks (3): MVD, phonk, vex

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Jon Jones has that jube aura and fakeness about him, can't stand the dude. He clearly needs to be knocked down to lose cus I don't see him losing on decision any time soon. A lot of people around mma rides his dick so hard and considers him to be the goat and its understandable, there is definitely argument in that despite his steroids use, but I have a feeling it's probably effecting the judging at this point.

And something needs to be done about those scoring systems and judges in particular, even rogan during the commentary blamed the judges, especially that one fuck who was looking at the floor during one of the fights... I mean wtf...

8. Thanks (6): Dylan, Fitzy, Howl, MVD, nurko, phonk

Fav. Player

Europe

Woke up early today and decided to tune in just to get the result spoiled immediately when I saw Jones getting interviewed with his belt on.

Rewinded back to the Shevchenko-Chookagian fight which went as everybody expected it to. Valentina is just way to good for this division littered with bums.

After the first 3 rounds of Jones-Reyes I’d have guessed Reyes is up 30-27 at that point so I was pretty sure Jones finished the fight via submission for the win. Admittedly he clearly won the 4th and 5th round but by no means 10-8, so overall I’d have given Reyes the win with 48-47. Kinda bummed it was a unanimous decision for Jones, one judge even scored 49-46.

Great fight overall tho, especially from Reyes, but whatever man. I guess with those close fights it’s always the champ who gets the decision in his favor. If Reyes would have fought some random dude named Jerry he would have won.

So what’s next? I highly doubt Jones will move up to HW, even though he cleared out the division. I’d love to see Jones-Adesanya if Adesanya moves up to LHW but it doesn’t make a lot of sense now, imo there are still a couple of fights left at MW to manifest his champ status.
    I did it all for the nookie

10. Thanks (3): Fitzy, Howl, MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Yeah the judges were shit once again. Had they given Bektic the decision (which I thought he deserved over Ige) then my 17/1 odds accumulator bet would have won

Next fight for Jon will probably be the winner of Blachowicz or Corey Anderson, unless Dana says Reyes gets a rematch. Adesanya has to get through Yoel first, then IF he pulls it off he's gotta get through Paulo Costa and probably one or two more midddleweights like Cannonier as he's been mentioning them in his recent interviews. If he ever does fight Jones, it'll probably be after at least 1 or 2 years.
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

12. Thanks (2): MVD, vex

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Lmaoo Diego Sanchez got his ass kicked the entire fight then when he gets dropped, Pereira illegally knees him on the floor so he wins by DQ. Sneaky by Diego because he blatantly lied about his vision being fucked up as he knew he'd automatically win if he said that

- - - Updated - - -

Daaaamn Corey got put to sleep, didnt expect that one. Looks like its going to be Jones vs Blachowicz next.
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

14. Thanks (2): MVD, vex

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Jon is gonna out decision the shit out of jan if the fight happens, I can already see it . He certainly looked hyped and its safer option for him than fighting reyes again.

And how about Pereira, he is equally dumb as he is fun to watch. You are winning the fight comfortably and then you land that stupid knee...

One of those fights where one of the guys looked so overwhelming it was ridiculous, like watching lightweight trying to fight heavyweight.

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

Still a bit triggered how long they make us wait for the Ferguson Khabib fight. That fight should have been in January man, fucking hell. Ferguson is a beast and in his prime right now. He should be hitting as much opponents he can get.

Would like to see Masvidal vs Connor as well