Page 112 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1262102109110111112113 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2248

Thread: UFC/MMA/Kickboxing

Old name
    Khaled

United States

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I like that they are running it back right away, if he fought in between for a title and lost for example, it would take away from the trilogy fight with Conor so right move there on all parties to run it back ASAP.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    So Dustin chose money over the title shot, eh?.. I don't blame him I guess.

UFC confirming it will be Chandler vs Oliveira for the title. Oliveira deserves it, but all Chandler did was come in, beat Hooker (who even Paul Felder beat but was robbed by decision) and gets the shot. I think they should have at least made him fight Gaethje as he also deserves the shot and then winner fights Oliveira for the vacant belt.

Either way, once Makhachev has 1 or 2 more fights, he'll surely (and deservedly) get the title shot, and once he does I think he'll start his dominant era.
    It's perhaps an unpopular opinion, but Islam's style (and khabib), I found so boring to watch. I tried to sit up a few weeks ago to watch the full card live and Islam's fight out me to sleep. Khabib at least largely did damage, Islam just lied on top of dober for the majority of the fight.

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    You are totally right Howl about Makhachev, he is for sure going to take that title.

Mcgregor v Dustin 3.. I am already sleeping at the thought.

Olivera best win the title, he deserves it.. Chandler looked really good v Hooker but no disrespect... its Hooker. I guess the winners face off and the rest of the division is forgotten about for now.

Volkanovski v Ortega is off, pandemic protocol broken apparently.. That card went from hero to average pretty quick.
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Well, that's nice.

5. Thanks (2): Howl, MVD

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Chandler getting a title shot is a joke.

Just tuned in to this Ruiz vs Buys fight... I just watched 10 minutes of headlocking like a schoolyard bully. Minus a small selection of elites, women's MMA is still in the stone age.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. Thanks (2): Howl, Sawyer

Fav. Player
    Barella Lukaku

Ireland

I dont think Dana will be impressed with Hollands tonight.. Brunson was a step up in class, Hollands didn't know what to do, his goofing around will just be the excuse/talking point.
    Well, that's nice.

9. Thanks (3): Howl, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I just watched 10 minutes of headlocking like a schoolyard bully.
    Make that 15 minutes. Horrendous fight.

Kevin Hloland can also get fucked. Idiot obviously underestimated Brunson. The smart ass put on a clown show.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. Thanks (2): Howl, Sawyer

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Betting on Brunson was an easy decision. When he starts talking shit against top level fighters he gets embarrassed everytime, but can’t forget that we was at championship level once upon a time and has had some good performances against the top guys in the division. Plus he looked so much calmer this time around in the build up. Holland will just be a journeyman unless he develops a ground game and takedown defence.

Dana white said Holland probably a mental breakdown with all the talk he was doing whilst getting dominated by Brunson

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Volkanovski v Ortega is off, pandemic protocol broken apparently.. That card went from hero to average pretty quick.
    Absolutely gutted man, was really looking forward to that. Love watching T city fight. Volkanowski tested positive so it’s gonna be rescheduled soon hopefully.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

13. Thanks (3): MVD, Sawyer, Universe

Fav. Player
    Barella Lukaku

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Chandler getting a title shot is a joke.
    Totally agree, so many fighters over looked here not just Gaethje who is the most disrespected in this deal. Chandler got KO'd by Pitbull a midget man before he joined UFC.. he beats Hooker and gets a shot? pfftt..

Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Absolutely gutted man, was really looking forward to that. Love watching T city fight. Volkanowski tested positive so it’s gonna be rescheduled soon hopefully.
    You and me both, I am really gutted. I hope it gets put on ASAP, hopefully added to another card.
    Well, that's nice.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Off topic but just seen an insta post from her...

Someone has to have paige van zant nudes somewhere?

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post

Fappening Blog forum.

Anyways, Miocic underdog again I shall be collecting my free money once again. Also had a flutter in Bitch O'Malley getting battered again as that was quite the nice earner for me vs Vera last time.

The fact that Dana didn't even add in a medium sized fight to this card after the FW dropout is sad, not that I ever pay for PPVs, but if I were to pay the full price for this shitshow I'd get sick in my mouth.
    david mcgoldrick

19. Thanks (2): Fitzy, Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Fappening Blog forum.

Anyways, Miocic underdog again I shall be collecting my free money once again. Also had a flutter in Bitch O'Malley getting battered again as that was quite the nice earner for me vs Vera last time.

The fact that Dana didn't even add in a medium sized fight to this card after the FW dropout is sad, not that I ever pay for PPVs, but if I were to pay the full price for this shitshow I'd get sick in my mouth.
    Miocic is the underdog? I seem to remember he was the underdog the last time as well.

Things may get interesting on my Sportsbet betting account on Sunday (Aus time).

I'm glad that this PPV is on my Sunday. I'm allowing for myself to be a hungover mess on the lounge.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

Fav. Player
    Barella Lukaku

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Miocic is the underdog? I seem to remember he was the underdog the last time as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Anyways, Miocic underdog again I shall be collecting my free money once again.
    Mate it is fucking crazy the amount of disrespect Miocic gets when he fights anyone, he's literally the greatest heavyweight off all time!!! I am not saying he is a guarenteed win (I think he will win) and Ngannou is nasty af.. but man this is Miocic!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post

There is none mate, legit. Ass shots, covered up nude shots. She has her own onlyfans page - https://www.paigefanzant.com/
    Well, that's nice.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Watched the weigh ins yesterday and maybe I was wrong.. Woodley looks like shit. He doesn't look anything like he once did and looked like a tiny welterweight in comparison to Luque. I still don't rate Luque that highly and think Woodley finishes him as long as he trained at atleast 50% of his capacity.

Ngannou on the other hand looks better than ever. Lean and ripped as fuck at an insane 263lb in comparison to Stijpe at 230lb. Fight is too tough to call. Iv'e always underrated Miocic and he's proved me wrong almost everytime and yet I'm still doubting him again
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

24. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

Hopefully no eye pokes this time. Last time I watched Ufc was Leon Edwards VS Belal. Looked like he lost his eye right there on the spot. Disturbing af. Leon should have been dqed

Might put some money on Ngannou

-

edit; How is Miocic not the favorite? Not only is he the division champ, he already beat Ngannou before

Why is the namethread locked

Big win. You dont want to make this guy mad. Fights like a lion even looks like a lion... especially compared to rogan in the post match interview
    Last edited by Doffy; 28 Mar 21 at 04:37.

Old name
    Khaled

United States

Damn, thats why Francis was the favorite, his level has went up so much from the first fight along with his natural strength and speed this guy was always going to be a problem when his time came along.

Will be interesting to see what Miocic does, not the first time he got knocked out but always came back and got a revenge win, he is a great athlete so wouldnt be surprised if he comes back stronger.

27. Thanks (2): Fitzy, Hasan

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Well, I was wrong in all of the main 3. Congrats to N'Gannou. Sign me up for Jones or the Stipe trilogy. Or Lewis fuck it, I think Ngannou will defend frequently.
    david mcgoldrick

29. Thanks (1): Fitzy

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Shit that was nasty. Francis vs Jones is the biggest fight in the UFC right now.

Also fucking Woodley losing me money rocks Luque then gets carried away and gets dropped and choked out immediately after. Fuck me.
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    Khaled

United States

Haha Dana said if Jon Jones was watching he should drop to 185.

I think for Stipe, he is 38 now so i don't think it would be good for him to go back for a trilogy, he rarely threw some punches and then when he did he rushed in and got caught, i thought the only way he could survive is that if he avoided the bombs then try to get a decision at the end.

Fav. Player
    Barella Lukaku

Ireland

I think it should go Stipe v Jones then Ngannou v Lewis then winners face off. Lewis is the next title shot, Jones can have his super fight anytime, it will happen so no need to rush it.

It will however be decided by Jones/Dana in my opinion...

Glad Luque won, really don't like Woodley, hope he goes a raps now

O'Malley fight was a strange one for me, I am glad he didn't get the first round walk away KO because I feel he learnt so much more going the 3. He wasn't overly impressive either, to much hype, so many people rate him but i've seen the story before.

Till v Vettori up next (crying at the thought, love them both, Vettori is my pick, I will be super happy/gutted whoever wins). Reason its quality though is that Mike Perry and Darren Till are on the same card together hahahaha, well played ufc, well played.. imagine they get the same locker room...
    Well, that's nice.

34. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    Khaled

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    I think it should go Stipe v Jones then Ngannou v Lewis then winners face off. Lewis is the next title shot, Jones can have his super fight anytime, it will happen so no need to rush it.

It will however be decided by Jones/Dana in my opinion...

Glad Luque won, really don't like Woodley, hope he goes a raps now

O'Malley fight was a strange one for me, I am glad he didn't get the first round walk away KO because I feel he learnt so much more going the 3. He wasn't overly impressive either, to much hype, so many people rate him but i've seen the story before.

Till v Vettori up next (crying at the thought, love them both, Vettori is my pick, I will be super happy/gutted whoever wins). Reason its quality though is that Mike Perry and Darren Till are on the same card together hahahaha, well played ufc, well played.. imagine they get the same locker room...
    That also would make sense actually.