View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 303 of 309 FirstFirst ... 203253293300301302303304305306 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,060 of 6166

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

I hope this is not another chelsea fiasco where we miss CL this season. I know it might seem like an over reaction but its not looking good for us. Management should have been firm and negotiated a settlement for him to leave in the beginning of this season.

We are supposed to beat juve this year; not fucking lose to Milan of all teams.

2. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, via58

United States

This team has too much talent for us not to finish top 4 imo. As long as we don’t have an injury crises at the back. Essentially Bastoni has to stay fit all year. This team is a DM and actual LWB away from being very dangerous. I’m more annoyed with the Lazio draw then the loss today.

Looking at results around Europe from other big teams, makes you realize this international break took a toll. Add that to us losing 6 players to COVID in a short derby week and it’s really not too surprising we lost. Dropping points away at Lazio with a full team and Lazio making 3 injury subs is way worse imo.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

The statement of top 4 finish is merely PR ploy. Anybody following Calcio will understand that we aim for Scudetto only and even top 2 finish can be considered failure depending on how we end up there. There is simply no excuse to not win the league this season. We pay this dimwit several times greater than any coach in Serie A. We have the best squad in the league and many of the players are specially requested by him. Our greatest rival has been considerably weakened and coached by someone with 1 week experience handling primavera team.

This season is for us to lose and how we lose it are by doing dumb things like not putting Lazio to sword despite they were 10 men down and had 3 injuries in match as well as playing lolarov as center back. I lose faith in cunte after this match and I think we would win this league not because of his superior coaching, but he screws up less than other coaches.
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    If Gattuso becomes the coach, I will renounce my support of this club until he is fired.
    If the alternative is keeping Conte I will take anyone and Gattuso is one good underrated coach. Seville's coach should also be on Inter's short list. Bur Marotta needs to be removed because he wasted two years on nothing.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    If the alternative is keeping Conte I will take anyone and Gattuso is one good underrated coach. Seville's coach should also be on Inter's short list. Bur Marotta needs to be removed because he wasted two years on nothing.
    Lopetegui?

I don't pretend to know him too well, but I've noticed that guy does consistently one important thing insanely good: subs. He doesn't give a fuck if it's half time, or his team is 2 goals up. The moment something is starting to be off for his team he does the right fucking subs. Basically that might have even won him the final. Conte was waiting till 78' to concede for 3-2 and threw 3 players in hoping they'd do the magic.

8. Thanks (2): ElinaYvo, Palacio

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    This team has too much talent for us not to finish top 4 imo. As long as we donít have an injury crises at the back. Essentially Bastoni has to stay fit all year. This team is a DM and actual LWB away from being very dangerous. Iím more annoyed with the Lazio draw then the loss today.

Looking at results around Europe from other big teams, makes you realize this international break took a toll. Add that to us losing 6 players to COVID in a short derby week and itís really not too surprising we lost. Dropping points away at Lazio with a full team and Lazio making 3 injury subs is way worse imo.
    This team should be competing for the league, period. Conte asked for a top salary. We gave him a top salary. He asked for reinforcements. The club has spent almost $400 million in reinforcements in the 1 and a half year he's been here. Not shitting the bed in the UCL should be demanded as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

Fav. Player
    FCIM1908

Bulgaria

You have one fucking good CB left available and you continue to insist on your fucking 3-man defence. Why? Just why?
    non mollare mai

11. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    It's typical Conte to not play to the team's strengths once he gets fixated with a formation.
    <<Gli scudetti Ť giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    I hope this is not another chelsea fiasco where we miss CL this season. I know it might seem like an over reaction but its not looking good for us. Management should have been firm and negotiated a settlement for him to leave in the beginning of this season.

We are supposed to beat juve this year; not fucking lose to Milan of all teams.
    This. Juve continues to show that they are are struggling. They struggled last season so there was the moment to strike. Well, we weren't ready unfortunately so Sarri still managed to clinch the title for them.

Now it seems we are SUPER lucky that Juve is weak second season in a row because they again changed the coach, this time for a rookie. At least their start is FAR from convincing. So this season is definitely our moment to strike. But what does Conte? Gives us this ultimate bullshit of not being able to win even Milan who's just mediocre. Instead he LOSES them. Can't win poor form Lazio from a leading position. We don't seem to have anything to show for as improvement from last season. Instead we are worse at defending and still cannot score more. We had the best defence last season (36 goals, poor best defence victory historically), but now we've managed to concede 8 goals 4 games. It will be hard for us to stay under 40.

So it's either we need to start scoring at considerably better rate or we need to concentrate on balancing our game more. Conte moaned about the balance at post match conf mentioning about trequartista (reference to Eriksen). How we need more balance and thus cannot introduce a trequarista. Well was this 2 goals conceded at 16 minutes a balance when we had Brozo-Vidal-Barella midfield? Or does he imply he needs the headless chicken Gagliardini there to play every match?

Fav. Player
    Gagliardinho

Indonesia

Last year : Defender Godlike, Midfielder Crap, Attacker Okay.

This Year : Defender Crap, Midfielder Godlike, Attacker Okay.

Darmian and Kolarov are pointless transfer. They are typical Fiorentina or other mid table transfer target.

I miss luxury backup like Godin or Skriniar. Kolarov, D'ambrosio and Darmian should stay as wing backs not Center Back.
    Gagliardini best italian midfielders 2020/2021

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

In the mean time, all league leaders (Serie A, EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1) are utilizing two fullbacks and two central defenders.. So did they in 17/18 18/19 19/20.. Fact

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    The three man crap defense will die soon once Gasp, Conte and Inzaghi are fired and it seems their firing is around the corner.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

The three man crap defense will die soon once Gasp, Conte and Inzaghi are fired and it seems their firing is around the corner.
    Some believe that 3 or 4 man formations are only labels on paper, The most important is how we apply our gameplan. So i mentioned 2 fullbacks and 2 CB (based on the role)

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Tell that to Conte who can’t even see that Dambro and Kolarov are done and were supposed to be temporary fixes even bY Thohir but tge idiot Conte sees them are worthy starters. His problem isn’t just stubbornesd and outdated style but lack of sight and poor judgement.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Campione View Post
    You have one fucking good CB left available and you continue to insist on your fucking 3-man defence. Why? Just why?
    Out of our starters yesterday only handanovic was not away on international duty. Meaning the team had one full training session before the game, Friday. Not enough time to train into a new formation, especially for such a big game

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

Conte isn’t idiot, he’s just too stubborn.

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    Conte isn’t idiot, he’s just too stubborn.
    "Stubbornness and stupidity are twins." - Sophocles

25. Thanks (3): MVD, n4l, Vertigo

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Out of our starters yesterday only handanovic was not away on international duty. Meaning the team had one full training session before the game, Friday. Not enough time to train into a new formation, especially for such a big game
    Does this mean it is ok to lose? The lineup was ok? The substitutions were ok and well timed? I find it extremely hard for Conte to be hired by a top team after his this embarrassing spell at Inter just like Spalletti.

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Does this mean it is ok to lose? The lineup was ok? The substitutions were ok and well timed? I find it extremely hard for Conte to be hired by a top team after his this embarrassing spell at Inter just like Spalletti.
    I didn't say that, I'm just saying why I'm not surprised we didn't move to a back 4 for this game.

29. Thanks (4): MVD, Palacio, thatdude, Vertigo

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Turkey

we still have time to bring allegri. otherwise this man will fuck another season with his excuses.

we conceded 8 goals in 4 matches. and our lovely coach nothing to do to solve it. only excuses.. and always talking about balance.. we have no plan b. morevor we have no logic gameplan too.

31. Thanks (2): ElinaYvo, _OC_