View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 318 of 391 FirstFirst ... 218268308315316317318319320321328368 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,360 of 7808

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Maybe we can't create chances which our players can consistently score from? Heading seems to be difficult. So stop creating such chances which result to heading plays. That's on the coach to provide a system which generates more A grade chances.
    Come on dude, be reasonable. For one, Ranocchias miss, all he ever scored is headers. Lautaro missed an open net last game, should conte build a system then were our players don't get an open net?
    As I said, it would be way more worrying if we were struggling to do anything going forward but that's not the case.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    There is no coach on this planet who is good enough for FIF.

Lets not over react, guys. Conte had a good first season at Inter, and for that he fully deserved another season. This is a weird season due to the pandemic for all clubs.
    The pandemic was a huge catalyst as to why you classify last season as a good one.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

4. Thanks (3): BasedGodPunk, Nyall, _OC_

Fav. Player

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    No coach in the world can win if his players don't convert their chances, it's as simple as that. If we were not creating chances and were getting outplayed every game it would be a different story, but that's not the case.
    I agree, reminds me of a basketball game where one team just can't convert baskets. Same is happening with Inter. Easy chances are being missed, and the opponents just need to look at Inter's goal to score. I believe sooner or later we'll see the team show it's potential (which still lacks quality to be frontrunners)

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    The pandemic was a huge catalyst as to why you classify last season as a good one.
    EXACTLY!

Conte's season was in freefall pre-COVID.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Japan

How can people still defend this guy? And how the fuck that top 4 is an acceptable target especially after all the money we spent for him?

9. Thanks (2): MVD, Nothing

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    No coach in the world can win if his players don't convert their chances, it's as simple as that.
    The lengths you Conte fanboys will go to defend your coach and his shitty tactics are hilarious. Conte sets his team up to lose every single game we play, so now the fanboys are going after Handanovic, because its his fault he can't keep goals out of the net with 1 and a 1/2 center backs in front of his every game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

The craziest thing is to be fanboys of a juventino lol
    He spat all over our team and fucked us over with his excuses.

I respect this guy, a top tier fraud who makes a billionaire and a sporting director whos hailed to be one of the best in Italy his bitch. Well done,Conte.
    Last edited by brakbrak; 01 Nov 20 at 01:01.

12. Thanks (1): Ffi201zi002tlis

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    A billionaire by his daddy’s fortune.
    Dr. Marotta

14. Thanks (2): Glass box, Linege

Fav. Player
    Sanchez

Europe

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I think he wants to be sacked.

Fav. Player
    The Phenomenon

Indonesia

Conte's tactic : put Kolarov at LCB and then start praying he became a Chiellini.

- - - Updated - - -

Conte's tactic : put Kolarov at LCB and then start praying he became a Chiellini.

17. Thanks (1): magnesium

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    The lengths you Conte fanboys will go to defend your coach and his shitty tactics are hilarious. Conte sets his team up to lose every single game we play, so now the fanboys are going after Handanovic, because its his fault he can't keep goals out of the net with 1 and a 1/2 center backs in front of his every game.
    "the lengths we go to"
    Pointing out that we have missed a ton of chances in the last two games that is obvious and clear to see for anyone who watched it. Is that really going "a length" to defend him?
    As I said, if the team was playing shite, creating no chances at all, it would be a different story.
    It's not being a fucking fan boy for that. Jesus christ I hate the whole fan boy shite, how childish. I'm not like some members who are just negative about everything no matter what.

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

So at what point should the management tolerate this guy? As long as we "create" chances we dont sack this guy even though we are sinking down to a deep shit. Do we need to be 10th and be mathematically out of CL in order for those guys in the management to put some pressure to this excuse making imbecile?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    A billionaire by his daddy’s fortune.
    Still a billionaire

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

10 years of FIF
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

He and his staffs should start brain storming for a new idea of attacking play, since our oppositions have started to read our gameplan.

Btw, 3 ATB had not won any major trophies since Chelsea in 16/17

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

https://twitter.com/josslps73/status...107590146?s=19

As I said. Our failure in front of goal is not conte's fault. Calling for him to be sacked over this is mad. If we drew these games and had score dour only chances and conceded loads of chances I'd be thinking different but it's just not the case.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    I’m usually act very positive...but this is just getting pathetic.

I know the players missing sitter here and there, cannot create chances, failure to make the goal. All of these are part of the players faults, but the main culprit is the manager who create the tactic. If the tactic is obviously not working, please react and change it right away, not just keep playing it in every game.

Conte needs to react right away, OK Eriksen play doesnt work, change it back to 3-5-2 like the first time then. Or when 3-5-2 doesnt work anymore, change it to other formation then. Be flexible if necessary. Dont be a stubborn. Other teams already know on how to beat Inter with this stubborn tactic. We have to react!! we have to change!!

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by D-Sky View Post
    I’m usually act very positive...but this is just getting pathetic.

I know the players missing sitter here and there, cannot create chances, failure to make the goal. All of these are part of the players faults, but the main culprit is the manager who create the tactic. If the tactic is obviously not working, please react and change it right away, not just keep playing it in every game.

Conte needs to react right away, OK Eriksen play doesnt work, change it back to 3-5-2 like the first time then. Or when 3-5-2 doesnt work anymore, change it to other formation then. Be flexible if necessary. Dont be a stubborn. Other teams already know on how to beat Inter with this stubborn tactic. We have to react!! we have to change!!
    If we are creating so many chances and missing then, like lautaro open net, how is that the tactics fault!? That's my whole point here. A change of manager or tactics isn't going to get players suddenly scoring their chances.

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF

As I said. Our failure in front of goal is not conte's fault. Calling for him to be sacked over this is mad. If we drew these games and had score dour only chances and conceded loads of chances I'd be thinking different but it's just not the case.
    what's considered a "big" chance by this guy?

Regardless, hopefully he sorts us out soon.

- We are moving the ball around too slowly atm...literally, CBs walking the ball up past half line
    - Weird split movement of the CM dropping while the WCB pushes up. Pretty dumb imo. I trust a CM as a better passer, overlapper, and ball control than a CB.
    - Our pressure-cover in the 3 CB is terrible. Almost every goal conceeded this season is a move where the CB is out of position trying to press and the side CB is coming inside trying to cover and is late/out of position. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

On to the next one. I think this is probably our first major "slump" under Conte. 1 win in the last 6, but also only 1 loss. Got to push through especially with Real-Atalanta-Real, because based on those results, the next games after that will be pretty big pressure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Wearing your mask like that is like wearing a condom on your balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Where is Diego Armando Eriksen?

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster

Dude, we need to score 3 goals every game just to hope we can pull off a win. Inexcusable!
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

29. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Sky View Post
    Im usually act very positive...but this is just getting pathetic.

For me that's the most infuriating thing with the guy. He only had 2 cb available and he wanted to give a rest to D'Ambrosio. And yet he refused to give up on his 3 man defense and used De Vrij in a position he hasn't played before (just like he did with Bastoni against Fiorentina). He only had 2 forwards available, one of whom he doesn't really trust, and yet he decided to stick with his two forward formation by using another player out of position.

He refuses to adjust even when the circumstances are calling for it. And the biggest problem is his plan has been figured out by the other coaches and he has no backup plan.

- - - Updated - - -

If we are creating so many chances and missing then, like lautaro open net, how is that the tactics fault!? That's my whole point here. A change of manager or tactics isn't going to get players suddenly scoring their chances.
    Imo you see it totally wrong. You miss the forest for the trees. Yes. We should take our chances and could have scored more goals. But even without Lukaku we still managed to score two goals. The problem is the defense. We can't expect the attack to make up for the poor defense in every game. Expecting to score 3 goals or more in every game isn't realistic.