View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 342 of 390 FirstFirst ... 242292332339340341342343344345352 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,840 of 7783

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Lol this guy is talking shit about his team indirectly ala barella and sensi style. Some of yall had(ve) the nerve to call this loser a winner.
    Yeah. Fucking Spalletti fought out there and got a win against Spurs and drew with Barcelona. What the fuck has this guy ever done? Loses all key matches, loses to Juve on a constant basis. There's been MASSIVE investments to the squad for Conte and he just keeps saying how great Real is.

That's really some unbelievable words once again.

United States

This bum ass mf acts like he has several Champions League trophies. He's a very overrated coach.

3. Thanks (2): bubba zanetti, NimAraya

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Needless to say, anything less than the scudetto at this point is a failed season.
    I seriously wish you would fuck off. In the other thread you're talking about what we need to qualify to the next round of the Champions League and in this thread you are talking about winning the scudetto.

You're posts are are as much as joke as the shit team that we support.

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    I seriously wish you would fuck off. In the other thread you're talking about what we need to qualify to the next round of the Champions League and in this thread you are talking about winning the scudetto.

You're posts are are as much as joke as the shit team that we support.
    In the other post i simply explained why it's quite unlikely that we qualify for the round of 16.

Learn to read and/or to count, retard.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    In the other post i simply explained why it's quite unlikely that we qualify for the round of 16.

Learn to read and/or to count, retard.
    Fuck off degenerate Liverpool cunt.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Take it easy Puma, no personal insults. Low down that tone immediately.

Fav. Player
    Godcini

United States

I say let em go at it. They’re showing more passion than the club has in ten years.

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    Why would he? It was offered to him through complex negotiations ( or desperate)

He will get max value. That means atleast one full year compensation ( if we sack him in winter)
    I'm not saying he will, that's why I said through some miracle we have to hope he does
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo
    Old name
    Bohir

Indonesia

Be a Man , resign pls.
    12M man for 4th place is too expensive.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

United States

There was no reason for the D’Ambrosio sub. Can anyone justify that sub for me? I don’t understand taking off Lautaro either when we need goals. It doesn’t matter if we lose 0-2 or 0-4 or 1-6 or any scoreline. It’s a loss regardless, at least have players on that can bring us an opportunity.
    #Conteout

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

There's enough talent on this team for a new coach to come in and dominate right off the hop. All the pieces are present.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...ť un macello qua"

14. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, Eddie, NimAraya

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    #RiprendiMazzarri

Letís sing it together

#RiprendiMazzarri
    Dr. Marotta

16. Thanks (1): Lui

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    #RiprendiMazzarri

Let’s sing it together

#RiprendiMazzarri
    Maybe one day we will. We wouldn't even have to change gameplay lol.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Ramdac View Post
    Conte concludes his post-match interview with "Donít forget, we were against Real Madrid and not the bottom of the table club."
    What kind of loser mentality is that? This guy needs to get the fuck out of here ASAP.
    Yeah, a Real Madrid who've never won in Milano before.

Bravo Conte.

20. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Europe

61 10 years of FIF
    What is weird is that Conte doesn't have that passion like in first season when he shouted and yelled all game long.

He seems calm and just tells the media how this ain't so bad and it also took Klopp 4 year to build his Liverpool.

22. Thanks (2): Eddie, Nothing

Lebanon

Quote Originally Posted by IRR26 View Post
    What is weird is that Conte doesn't have that passion like in first season when he shouted and yelled all game long.

He seems calm and just tells the media how this ain't so bad and it also took Klopp 4 year to build his Liverpool.
    Ya hes totaly lost it someone said earlier can't remember who we are witnessing conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of the first 100% true

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Canada

Hope the Italian media critisizes him as at the moment he appears to want to get fired.

Fav. Player
    The Phenomenon

Indonesia

CUNTe

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    i won't stop believing until we're mathematically out
    Oddly optimistic of you. Personally I'm satisfied that we kept it at a respectable 0-2.

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    We're getting Conte's second Chelsea year while having won jack shit before.
    Pretty much this. In addition to his football being far less successful than the previous year, his own personality or commitment to the job has obviously been compromised as well. Next thing you know, he's going to be texting Lukaku to tell him he doesn't want him anymore and he'll instruct Marotta to spend Ä80m on Morata.

All jokes aside, I'm close to flipping as well. As I discussed with Fitzy (I love our private chats ), I've avoided the idea of sacking him. There are always difficulties whenever you sack a coach and bring in a new guy, especially mid-season.

There's always issues of squad compatibility, tactical adjustments, morale etc. and in this case, we also have to consider the enormous financial implications of sacking Conte and replacing him (presumably with Allegri). It's just a massive fucking headache, so I've just avoided the idea completely.

I am however, at a point where I'm starting to think it should be considered seriously by the management - and I'm certain they have entertained the idea also.

It's not too late to bring in Allegri. Unlike other sackings in the past decade, we're still at a place where a coach could very realistically compete for the league. I like to believe Allegri is tactically astute and adaptable enough to work with the squad he would inherit - a squad which in spite of its flaws, is still vastly superior to almost every other team in the league.

Allegri is also a far more reasonable and level-headed human being than Conte. Working with the understanding of a strategic budget would be much easier with Allegri than Conte who is so fixated on old, expensive EPL trash.

It really isn't too late to do the switch and the more I think about it, the more I'm slowly convincing myself despite my previous reluctance.

This is all of course, entirely based on the reasonable assumption we're bringing Allegri. At a stretch I could be convinced to gamble on a young up-and-comer like De Zerbi.. However if we reveal ourselves to be truly broke by taking some budget option like Donadoni or Delio Rossi, then I fucking give up.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

27. Thanks (2): Fitzy, Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    #RiprendiMazzarri

Let’s sing it together

#RiprendiMazzarri
    I still have my sig from Mazzari's time. Never changed my love for him. Mazzari + Messi is the dream duo.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan