View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 344 of 391 FirstFirst ... 244294334341342343344345346347354 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,880 of 7808

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

8 10 years of FIF
    We need to sack him as soon as possible. We still have a great group of players than any coach would be dreaming of.
    Forza Inter

2. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    In 12 games we have only 4 wins. Even those 4 wins came against:

Fiorentina (15th)
    Benevento (14th)
    Genoa (19th)
    Torino (18th)

This says it all about how much we have underperformed this season. The squad isn't perfect. It has some gaps but it's still good enough to challenge for the scudetto. The problem is the coach. It's too late for CL (that's why he had to go after the match at Bergamo) but there's still time for the league. We can still save the season if he leaves now.
    #CONTEOUT

4. Thanks (4): Devious, Linege, MVD, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

8 10 years of FIF
    When he gets sacked he’d me the most hated former coach of Inter post treble. He made a mess last season begged to get sacked after the Sevilla game and threatened the management in public, and yet he got his back backed again and again and provided him with the players he said wanted. Now 13 games in, he doesnt even look half motivated, poor interviews, weird and unexplainable starting line up and substitutions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ramdac View Post
    Conte concludes his post-match interview with "Donít forget, we were against Real Madrid and not the bottom of the table club."
    What kind of loser mentality is that? This guy needs to get the fuck out of here ASAP.
    What would he say if the reporter told him about the results of Liverpool-Atalanta?
    Forza Inter

6. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, _OC_

Fav. Player
    R9, Zanetti

Austria

Quote Originally Posted by Campione View Post
    How much would cost the termination of his contract? I think I saw somewhere that it would be something around 30 millions?
    more like 50 millions i guess
    it was a record breaking manager contract for this asshole

Serbia

Antonio Conte is the second trainer ever to concede two goals with Inter in (at least) six matches in a row. Andrea Stramaccioni was the first.

Fav. Player
    difensa

Europe

73 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Antonio Conte is the second trainer ever to concede two goals with Inter in (at least) six matches in a row. Andrea Stramaccioni was the first.

talkin about record breaking...
    Luuk de Jong, Caprari, Ibrahimovic and Gervinho: No other "big" team across Europe has conceded more opponent braces in recent past.

Lazio and Atalanta execute the back 3 formation way better. And they're doing it with minimal budget.

10. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

Italy

What bothers me about Conte is that he doesn't seem to be receptive to the concept that with great money come great expectations and responsibilities.

I hope it's just facade and that he does understand he must bring home an important trophy, and that he should resign if at the end of this season he's failed to win Serie A.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Federated States of Micronesia

10 years of FIF
    12 hours after the game and I havent still read one rumor about this cunt getting sacked. Yeah well, let's ruin the season even more with this fraud.
    Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."

14. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    Sanchez

Europe

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by NimAraya View Post
    12 hours after the game and I havent still read one rumor about this cunt getting sacked. Yeah well, let's ruin the season even more with this fraud.
    I think it will take us finishing last in the group before those start to fly sadly and on top of that continued stuttering performances in the league.

But fuck me have I had enough of this shit!

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Turkey

I never thought he'd be even more obsessed with spalletti. at least change a formation you idiot. at least do something different. i can't believe we're paying millions for nothing.

from now on management responsible for everything not coach if they continue to keep him.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Im still convinced that Conte is not the problem or anyway not the biggest problem. Yesterdays game showed that Gagliardini and Vidal are not good enough for this team. We need players like Sensi that can move the ball forward. We played without midfield yesterday, it's ridiciolous. The worst thing Conte did is getting Vidal instead someone who could do the same that Sensi made last year (and no, not Tonali). What Conte want's to make with this midfielders is just not working.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

18. Thanks (1): Demenza Senile

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

That cunt is still here?Sack him already for christ sake..

20. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Im still convinced that Conte is not the problem or anyway not the biggest problem. Yesterdays game showed that Gagliardini and Vidal are not good enough for this team. We need players like Sensi that can move the ball forward. We played without midfield yesterday, it's ridiciolous. The worst thing Conte did is getting Vidal instead someone who could do the same that Sensi made last year (and no, not Tonali). What Conte want's to make with this midfielders is just not working.
    Your narration is only make sense if the whole fucking team played world class football except the 2 fools you mentioned above, the problem not on Cunte. Everybody played so bad, because of very poor system implemented by Cunte

22. Thanks (4): bubba zanetti, Sqnalkel, Wings, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    LOL gags and vidal are the problem but not conte even though one of those fucks would never be here if it was not for conte and the other would sure as hell not be a starter if it was not for conte. How can you guys defend this absolutely useless gobbo clown is beyond me most stubborn coach i ve ever seen.

Sadly we re not gonna fire him now we ll have to embarrass our selfes again vs Borussia and that probably wont be enough to get this clown fired....

In a ideal world Cambi and Matrix would show up in our training center tomorrow and tell cunte we re the coach now gtfo....

Like seriously were comically bad and he s breaking negative records left and right on top of all the shit mentioned this has been our worst CL campain in history......

Fuck this guy and everybody who does not see that his a complete clown
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

So you are saying the problem is not conte but later in your post you said what he wants in this midfielder is not working, yet he keeps using the exact same midfielders game after game, you see the flaw in there?
    #zhangisconte'sbitch

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Your narration is only make sense if the whole fucking team played world class football except the 2 fools you mentioned above, the problem not on Cunte. Everybody played so bad, because of very poor system implemented by Cunte
    playing with a plan without a decent midfield is hard. And we do not have someone like Ronaldo that can make you the diffrence in this situations, like for example Juve can do.

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    So you are saying the problem is not conte but later in your post you said what he wants in this midfielder is not working, yet he keeps using the exact same midfielders game after game, you see the flaw in there?
    i also said "or anyway not the biggest problem".
    People do forget that this team got only a draw against PSV 2 years ago. Do you think a new coach is the solution? it will take time, we probably have to start from 0 again and will fail to reach top 4 at the end of the season.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player

Belgium

What really worries me is that there are no signs or media pressure to sack Conte

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by delaurentis View Post
    What really worries me is that there are no signs or media pressure to sack Conte
    That’s what he was talking about in the end of last season, he wanna be protected

28. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member 10 years of FIF
    I’ve been wondering the same thing. We are a couple of dropped points away from this season becoming a full-blown disaster.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Yep lets hope interisti on social media get #conteout trending or some shit cause the media aint saying shit...
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte