View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 392 of 412 FirstFirst ... 292342382389390391392393394395402 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,840 of 8233

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Perfect match. We managed to play our best match of the season against Juventus, wow (Verona was great too). Complete masterclass by Conte against a fucking SCHOOL BOY.

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    I'm the one of the first people to call out his mistakes when we lose but when we win that convincingly, you need to give kudos to him despite how amateur Pirlo handled it today. I still want him gone in the end of the season but holy shit first win against juve for the longest time.
    Yeah. Didn't like the Gagliardini sub but Conte saw it won't cause any problem, Juve weren't pressing hard anymore. Lautaro-Sancez was the really good one. His game plan was absolutely perfect, we created a ton of chances, finished two and didn't concede two many good chances. Basically only one being that Chiesa shot at the end.

Vietnam

Credit where it's due. This is a PERFECT match! Great job Conte.

Fav. Player
    Gagliardinho

Indonesia

Big win

The only minus this match is when Gaglia come in.
    Gagliardini best italian midfielders 2020/2021

4. Thanks (2): ElinaYvo, MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Get this rube scum out of my team
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Conte
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Still positive that by winning the Scudetto, we can get rid of the guy.

6. Thanks (2): Kova10, thatdude

Malta

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Dude please shut up. Stramaccioni ended Rube's 30-40 game streak and still finished 9th or whatever. He's not hired to do well in 1 game, but win titles. He's fucked up CL, and the Scuddetto is his last chance.

Regardless he should be gone next season, because he's never going to do shit in CL.
    Conte in LGI after he brings us the league. Inject all your tears into my veins

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

UK

29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Good good win, I don’t give a fuck about Juve being weak, it never stopped them from bringing it against us in every derby! That being said..... still a fraud.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Absolutely perfect!

Apart from some good moments by individual Juve players, it was like facing Benevento! Inter players were actually enjoying the game and had full confidence.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

10. Thanks (4): ElinaYvo, MVD, Strale, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

We were in control the whole time. Well done you piece of shit!
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    The performance was tactical perfection. Should have been 4-0.

This is the difference a coach makes. Imagine if Juventus had Conte with all those resources and we had someone like Pirlo. Next time you write #ConteOUT, think about that.

13. Thanks (4): forzainter257, MVD, Rain, thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    This is the difference a coach makes. Imagine if Juventus had Conte with all those resources and we had someone like Pirlo. Next time you write #ConteOUT, think about that.
    Well, we had that exactly

And we beat them, breaking their undefeated streak at home, with a much weaker side

<<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Israel

He has good game today, he showed pirlo that he need go to school.

16. Thanks (1): Shark

Federated States of Micronesia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    The performance was tactical perfection. Should have been 4-0.

#ConteOut
    Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."

18. Thanks (1): bubba zanetti

Poland

Conte: "I had never beaten Juventus as a coach. Not even when I was the coach of Arezzo and I met them in Serie B."

lol, nice one by Conte.

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF

That was a good one.

21. Thanks (2): bubba zanetti, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    I need to take this off my chest, I might be hot headed sometimes but all I care about is just Inter really.

“Juventus should be the benchmark, a point of reference for everyone. Any team that wants to understand its level has to compare themselves only to Juventus.” Antonio Conte.

Try putting that as your signature as an Inter fan, these are the words of your coach.

No Conte, We’ll never compare ourselves to juBe, we create our own history, we don’t imitate no one, others crave to imitate us, they dream to win the treble like us, we dream to be or do nothing like them, being them is a shame to us.

Tactically, Conte is a great coach who had successful years, but he’s very inconsistent with his tactics, one good game and three bad games tactical wise. We’re Inter not Lazio or Fiorentina, consistency with such a big squad is required, his subs are always late and usually wrong that costed us 7 points at least so far, we should have been topping the league by a far margin but he has coward tendencies to change tactics to extremely defensive as we’re some small club who defends leads vs bigger clubs like Parma and many others who we threw away the lead cause conte was acting like a coward with defensive subs.

Abo Trika said on Bein which I strongly agree with: “this year juBe isn’t like the previous years and Pirlo was unwise choice, he said Conte has no single excuse to lose the league this year, he said Milan are not really competitors they’re really innit for a CL spot, this year is Inter’s to lose, Inter don’t play in Europe and they have one of the biggest squads in Italy and currently is the strongest players wise.”

If Conte can’t win the league this year (which I don’t think he could if continues being a coward twat) Conte will be one of the biggest losers as an Inter manager in History, one who had squad full of super stars and gets paid the most but fails to win an important silverware or any at all.

Whether he wins or not I’ll never respect a juBe legend who had massive contribution to their rubbery and ever day passes by proves how an ass licker he is to his favorite team with every word he says in the open to glorify them (our biggest rivals) with no regards to us Inter or the fans or respect to no one. His tantrums last summer and constant whining of how much he wants to leave disrespecting everyone who works at Inter including the man who brought him here shows you what a character he really is, he’s a coward and a disrespectful twat who wouldn’t think twice before opening hus mouth and say shit that offends everyone or anyone.

Truth is if we win any trophy this year I’ll be happy for Inter but there will always be that soar taste in my mouth knowing that an imbecile twat like him was a part of this achievement.

What fucken times we live in..

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by diamen View Post
    Conte: "I had never beaten Juventus as a coach. Not even when I was the coach of Arezzo and I met them in Serie B."

lol, nice one by Conte.
    Trying to win a few more years of 10M+ contract given how shit the economy is right now, and how we may soon have a PE fund as shareholder
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Don't worry, we will win the Scudetto now.

This win put in motion a train which cannot be stopped.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Conte: “If people think we are the favourites now, imagine if we’d been able to work on the transfer market in August. We’d be massive favourites!”

True that. Or even if we could today buy the 3-4 players we need to cover the gaps. We are going to look back at this season as a missed opportunity, just like last season. Missing out on the scudetto coz we did not spend just a little more to complete the squad.
    Last edited by Bluenine; 17 Jan 21 at 23:32.

United States

10 years of FIF
    I personally don’t see much wrong with Conte saying Juventus have been the benchmark. I get it we hate them, but they’ve won the league 9 times in a row. If that’s not setting the benchmark then what the fuck is? It doesn’t mean we don’t want to beat them and set our own benchmarks or write our own history.

Pretending that Juventus isn’t a good team will do what for us exactly?

Malta

I like the dig he took at Suning at the end. “ If were favorites right now imagine what we would have been had we made signings in August and in January”