View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 395 of 411 FirstFirst ... 295345385392393394395396397398405 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,900 of 8211

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

As things stand now, I wouldn't want him to stay if he fails to win the scudetto, largely because of CL fiascos. If he wins however, I'd rather give him the last try to not only advance from the group stage, but also reach 1/4 at least, provided we keep the current squad and sign a quality LWB and vice-Lukaku

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

It's incredibile if i think that we could have won 5-0. One of our biggest wins against Juve in history, with fucking Conte on the bench and fucking Vidal. What story that could have been
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

4. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, eduzee, Fitzy

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

UK

29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    It's incredibile if i think that we could have won 5-0. One of our biggest wins against Juve in history, with fucking Conte on the bench and fucking Vidal. What story that could have been
    On a side note, watching Tramontana repeat Vidal’s name, after he scored, and laugh with a puff of irony while he was flanked by that Juventino was so comical to me if put in words he would’ve said “Ya hate to see it happen!”
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

6. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    If Conte is able to keep his players united, i'd like to stay one more season, mainly because i've already been sick of this constant coaches changing and want to see somebody for 3-4 seasons.
    That exludes if we fail to make it in top 4 of course.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo
    Old name
    Bohir

Indonesia

Final whistle

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

9. Thanks (4): eduzee, MVD, Strale, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Denmark

96 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by uzhang View Post
    Final whistle

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    That's more of a

Last edited by _OC_; 20 Jan 21 at 15:18.

11. Thanks (1): rfU

Europe

61 10 years of FIF
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CKOeiAEK...eo_watch_again

Respect for posting this kind of video.

13. Thanks (1): ElDuccio

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Well, facebook told me i posted this 7 years ago

"This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Everyone calm the fuck down. We just beat Juventus for the first time in four years. Try and enjoy it you miserable masochists.
    If we eventually won the Scudetto this season, I bet the same people would still moan and bitch about the presence of Conte at this club. Guess they really miss the good old days of Spalletti barely making the top 4 by the skin of our teeth every season.

Conte to me has been underwhelming, no doubt. Disgraceful in Europe, but somewhat decent in the league. But I won't judge him as a failure yet, not until the end of the season. If he fails to win the Scudetto, he's a failure. But compared to the previous idiots before him, at least Conte's Inter doesn't always make your blood boil. Some people raise up the issue of the financial costs of having him here (and the players he brought to this team), but I couldn't give a single fuck about that, thinking that we spent fucking shit tons of money on dogshit like Kondogbia (no pun intended), Joao Mario, Gabigol, and whatnot. Lukaku for 80m is justified. Dude is frustrating at times, but at least he delivers compared to those fuckers.

16. Thanks (1): Pimpin

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The proof is in the pudding, 2 CL exists and a lost scudetto against a trash Juventus team, BTW Juventus have been trash for like 10 years only reason they win is bec of their defense some individual play and the referees that play with them.

Conte had the players and the flexibility to be able to produce better results and adapt to the CL and field different formations and different players, yet every important game him and his buddy Lukaku were nowhere to be found, he panicked and defended when he needed wins and draws and some of these games ended in losses. He would throw in subs in the 85th minute, 3 players at a time, showing how stubborn he is is waiting for the 85th minute.

Did people here actually watch the Seville EL final? did they see how badly he was tactically destroyed? Playing #5 till now? Benching Skirniar? people here say bec he was out of form hahahahahh, the idiot above me mentions Gabigol, a player that has played a total of 10 games for Inter and went back to Brasil and won the libertadores had no time to adap yet Lautaro Martinez misses open goals left and right and he is still Growing

People have it backwards, they praise Conte and call Mourinho washed up, say the Juventus game could haven been 4-5 0, coulda shoulda woulda. He actually has to win the title to give him his props, not win against a trash Juventus side and then panic the next game againt Torino.

18. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, brakbrak, Nothing

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    As things stand now, I wouldn't want him to stay if he fails to win the scudetto, largely because of CL fiascos. If he wins however, I'd rather give him the last try to not only advance from the group stage, but also reach 1/4 at least, provided we keep the current squad and sign a quality LWB and vice-Lukaku
    We can’t pay him and another coach

He will stay as long as we make it to champions league

Like we defiantly should have made it to at least Europa league so that is fking embarrassing but we don’t have the roster to play 2 cups.

As for Juve winning the league. Is it our fault refs help them against shit teams or try to give them bullshit free points? So happy the Napoli points got taken away. It’s like hey can we get 3 free points from the 3rd best team in the league as well please
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Malta

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    The proof is in the pudding, 2 CL exists and a lost scudetto against a trash Juventus team, BTW Juventus have been trash for like 10 years only reason they win is bec of their defense some individual play and the referees that play with them.

Conte had the players and the flexibility to be able to produce better results and adapt to the CL and field different formations and different players, yet every important game him and his buddy Lukaku were nowhere to be found, he panicked and defended when he needed wins and draws and some of these games ended in losses. He would throw in subs in the 85th minute, 3 players at a time, showing how stubborn he is is waiting for the 85th minute.

Did people here actually watch the Seville EL final? did they see how badly he was tactically destroyed? Playing #5 till now? Benching Skirniar? people here say bec he was out of form hahahahahh, the idiot above me mentions Gabigol, a player that has played a total of 10 games for Inter and went back to Brasil and won the libertadores had no time to adap yet Lautaro Martinez misses open goals left and right and he is still Growing

People have it backwards, they praise Conte and call Mourinho washed up, say the Juventus game could haven been 4-5 0, coulda shoulda woulda. He actually has to win the title to give him his props, not win against a trash Juventus side and then panic the next game againt Torino.
    So if Juve have been shit for the past 10 years why couldn’t any of our previous managers get anywhere near them? Why is it on Conte that he has to win the league at all costs? Sure he’s the highest paid but that’s why he’s got us our best finish in 11 years. Suning literally stopped investing money and Inter “fans” say it’s scudetto or bust? Gtfo

21. Thanks (2): Pimpin, Strale

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by kurt0411 View Post
    So if Juve have been shit for the past 10 years why couldn’t any of our previous managers get anywhere near them? Why is it on Conte that he has to win the league at all costs? Sure he’s the highest paid but that’s why he’s got us our best finish in 11 years. Suning literally stopped investing money and Inter “fans” say it’s scudetto or bust? Gtfo
    Another idiot

23. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, Javier'sSon

Malta

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    Another idiot
    Calling people idiots now, think you’re a big man. Go and actually watch some football cos judging by your posts you don’t know shit about it and wouldn’t know anything even if it slapped you right in the face. Idiot

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Cut off the insults, please.

26. Thanks (1): Ethor

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by kurt0411 View Post
    Calling people idiots now, think you’re a big man. Go and actually watch some football cos judging by your posts you don’t know shit about it and wouldn’t know anything even if it slapped you right in the face. Idiot
    Yah its rocket science, very technical

28. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    All the conte lovers riddle me this how is it okay to be trailing a Pioli lead BBILAN?

No way in hell should he stay on if we finish behind this bbilan side...
    Could have wasted contes salary on Ibra and be first by now cause thats the only thing those fucks got on us....
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

30. Thanks (2): brakbrak, MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    If Conte is able to keep his players united, i'd like to stay one more season, mainly because i've already been sick of this constant coaches changing and want to see somebody for 3-4 seasons.
    That exludes if we fail to make it in top 4 of course.
    Pirlo is half way into his debut season and already has a trophy. Winning a scudetto is the bare minimum for Conte so lets not use that as a reason for him to continue. We need to see progress in terms of tactics, game management, player development, etc
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Vietnam

As far as I agree that this season is a failure if we don’t win a trophy, I am against sacking Conte. Replacing coach is a waste of money, which MIGHT (or might not) marginally improve us tactically, but our squad will be “weakened” in a way that we don’t have money for reinforcement.

We gonna walk around in circle. Like Juventini wanna sack Allegri then now beg him coming back, when new coaches cant get any better. We kickout out Pioli. Now if he wins Scudetto, he proves that coach is far from the problem. The problem is that we were (are) lack of patience, wasting fund for someone staying at home playing chess, instead of for ones actually running on field.

Stick to Conte to the end of his contract, then replace him if we aren’t happy with his job. Not now.

33. Thanks (1): varmin

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    As far as I agree that this season is a failure if we don’t win a trophy, I am against sacking Conte. Replacing coach is a waste of money, which MIGHT (or might not) marginally improve us tactically, but our squad will be “weakened” in a way that we don’t have money for reinforcement.

We gonna walk around in circle. Like Juventini wanna sack Allegri then now beg him coming back, when new coaches cant get any better. We kickout out Pioli. Now if he wins Scudetto, he proves that coach is far from the problem. The problem is that we were (are) lack of patience, wasting fund for someone staying at home playing chess, instead of for ones actually running on field.

Stick to Conte to the end of his contract, then replace him if we aren’t happy with his job. Not now.
    I m sorry but not sacking the most expensive coach in the league cause we dont wanna waste money is a bit of a dumb argument....
    Also it s only a problem if conte is not capable to find a new employer once we sacked him.
    It works even less with coaches like Conte who ll go berserk if they dont get the players they want in the off season....

I really dont get why we should keep him if he gets schooled by pioli with a weaker squad.
    Also has conte ever not started to bitch in his final year of contract if he did not get an extension early? Chances are we have to fire him anyways as it either gets bad to a point where there is no other out or performs and we give him an early extension.
    Him running out his contract here next season with no drama just seems very unlikely...
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

35. Thanks (1): K.I.