View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 205 of 237 FirstFirst ... 105155195202203204205206207208215 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,100 of 4721

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Recoba

Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by magnesium View Post
    This guy need stay regardless no matter what management think.

Declined :

Eriksen
    Well, to be fair, he was shit in his last season with the Spurs. I remember watching him in CL and wondering about all the hype around him. If you think of the players responsible for the Spurs getting into CL finals, Eriksen was not among them. He was invisible the whole of the last season.

2. Thanks (2): Big Willy, MVD

France

To know who is leaking information for the press, let's use the same strategy that NBA used to catch Joe Dumars and Wojnarowski (the former Pistons player was leaking info to the journalist, giving him all the scoops) : The NBA sent a memo to all NBA executives and changed a few lines here and there for each one, when Woj published the memo, they knew that it was Dumar's memo, therefore that he was the leaker.

Let's do the same to catch the culprit, be it Ausilio or anybody else !

4. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/...84362477187072

Tancredi Palmieri:
    Lo capisco Conte.
    Era abituato a una società che appena qualcuno muoveva una critica, muoveva l’head of communication che andava a sbraitare in mixed zone, a minacciare in flash, a chiamare i direttori al telefono.
    Adesso invece vede che non succede e non capisce

Google translation:
    I understand Conte.
    He was used to a company that as soon as someone made a criticism, he moved the head of communication that was going to scream in mixed zones, to threaten in flash, to call the directors on the phone.
    But now he sees that it doesn't happen and doesn't understand
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    no real opinion on this, perhaps its just a naivety thing from Inter - Marotta's role at Juve wasnt as senior (quite) as this one here, right?

7. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

UK

29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Fuck Conte, but he did make some points about the club needing to do more in protecting the players and the team, still - fuck Conte. Good game beating Atalanta away from home, fuck Conte nonetheless. Next season I expect us to set the league on fire, if not he can fuck off. Fuck Conte
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    no real opinion on this, perhaps its just a naivety thing from Inter - Marotta's role at Juve wasnt as senior (quite) as this one here, right?
    Definitely.

I think Conte is teaching something valuable to the club and they should take notes. Outburst is a bit stupid at this point of the season (it's still going on, we have a match in 3 days). But this fucking mole thing is disgusting. That's what Spalletti talked about in his interview back then. That shit needs needs to stop now.

Zhang get back to Milano for christ sake already.

10. Thanks (3): bjwam4, InterFCAustin, nurko

Vietnam

Brehme told me he was an accountant

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    It is increasingly suspicious that Brehme is nowhere to be seen after the match and that interview. Perhaps he is the mole?

That's how he knows everything, from exact amounts and clauses for bonus payments to how often Lukaku shits his pants in his sleep.

13. Thanks (3): Harpsabu, MVD, Nero Indigo

Indonesia

I mean, have you ever seen ausillio and brehme in the same room together before?
    Me neither..

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

maybe there is something to this theory, given all of brehme's 'inside info' which seldom pans out to be true

its exactly the sort of thing i can imagine us doing with ausilio to appease him

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

He is quite quick to cash in on the way the table looks, even though the table doesn't tell the full story imo

As much as I personally don't find these kinds of comments cute, I wouldn't be surprised if it worked. You raise the temperature, make people uncomfortable and they probably do more, even less willingly.

The management musn't cave in though long term. We are on a good path, they need to appease him somehow and use him for the best of Inter. He is imo 100% good enough for Inter.

They make big money as well, they need to manage him accordingly imo

18. Thanks (1): Big Willy

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

This is the first season the team deserved protecting. Next season they will get protected, not because of Conte's outburst but because they proven themself worthy of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

There is something seriously wrong with how this club is managed from suning. And whether it's the rat thing and information leaking or lack of communication or cooperation between the people in italy and china we definitely need to fix it. It's preventing us to run like a well oiled machine. Its unnoticeable when you have coaches with shit mentality who won't say shit, but it certainly big enough to make three coaches who had a hint of ambition in them (mancini, spalleti, conte) complain about it.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    There is something seriously wrong with how this club is managed from suning. And whether it's the rat thing and information leaking or lack of communication or cooperation between the people in italy and china we definitely need to fix it. It's preventing us to run like a well oiled machine. Its unnoticeable when you have coaches with shit mentality who won't say shit, but it certainly big enough to make three coaches who had a hint of ambition in them (mancini, spalleti, conte) complain about it.
    I dont think its a Suning thing, to be honest. Its a general Inter thing. We've been a fucking mess for a long time - only a few years ago we sent Shaqiri to a mountain healer to try to get his knee fixed ffs.

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Nah, I think it boils down to suning, I never trusted those fuckers especially in terms of their interest level for this club. We are basically zhangs jr something to do in life thing, and i m saying this despite the money they invested. There is more to it than that.

And btw mountain healer was mancini idea. Dude was and still is religious and superstitious as fuck.

I m listening to his interview again and at some point he said we will have to talk with managament and president, president who is in china, and he just kinda shrugged his shoulders...So yeah one of the things that definitely bothers him is zhang being so far away.
    Last edited by vex; 02 Aug 20 at 09:14.

Old name
    HernanCrespo

Indonesia

I dont think its a Suning thing, to be honest. Its a general Inter thing. We've been a fucking mess for a long time - only a few years ago we sent Shaqiri to a mountain healer to try to get his knee fixed ffs.
    What the fuck?! Please stop reminding me of that.
    Oh, and that 3rd Sassuolo goal was so insanely predictable. The moment Valero scored and Sassuolo kicked off to restart play, I knew with all my heart that they were going to equalize. I've never been so utterly sure of anything in my life. It felt like I was having a religious experience. It's unnerving how convinced I was they would score.

But you know the more fucked up thing is that the players knew. Those fucking bitches on the pitch, every single one of them felt the exact same inevitability of the Sassuolo goal. And they just resigned themselves to it. Pathetic.

These cunts don't need training they need a fucking therapist.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Honestly as far as I'm aware if you compare us to a top EPL club like Liverpool we are a fucking amateur joke. I dont want to necessarily assert that its because of Moratti but we are a long way behind some of those guys. Liverpool have teams of statisticians to do insight onto every player they sign which is why klopps top 10 signings at Liverpool by cost have almost all worked out whereas many of ours have been absolutely squandered and are still loaned out.

I dont know if Juve are loads better but I'd guess there's a level of professionalism that comes with private equity trying to sort everything out and rejuvenate to then sell for a profit

26. Thanks (4): CafeCordoba, nurko, rfU, Strale

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

The only problem i have with this situation is that it is Conte dong both the terrorist and the victim.

He asks for protection from the club. OK , but protection from what ? No one from the club asked results from him , no one asked him to deliver a title , no one bashed him after being thrown out in group stage. I remember very well Marotta saying in every fucking interview that the manager has done a good job , that he is pleased with the progress of the club etc. Zhang as well only had positive words for the club. So wtf does he want , a blowjob ???

The truth is that the club has done nothing wrong this year but Conte doesn't want to wait for the club to grow organically (and it is growing) but pretends to have everything directly. I can respect that (probably had we signed Dzeko and Vidal this year we would probably challenged for the title) but yet i don't agree with him.

I am an inter fan not a Conte fan and i don't enjoy an employee of the club putting the club itself in a position of pressure from within. If you don't agree with the club policy to grow slowly then fucking leave don't put the club in a bad position in a clue moment of the season.

28. Thanks (1): Demenza Senile

Italy

Conte is like uranium, he gets the job done but produces shittons of nasty waste.

If you want to keep Conte, you ought to manage that waste.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

30. Thanks (4): Big Willy, Eddie, GenDire, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    Just so you know, there can be both progress made AND disappointment we didn't capitalize on a pretty weak Juve. It's not mutually exclusive.
    I couldnt give a fuck what the critics think.

Our back up midfielders are Vaero, GGaagliardini and Vecino - compared to juve who have Raamsay and Rabiot?

Our back up striker is a guy who has been shit for like minimum 3 seasons - Juve have Higuain.

Anyone who expected us to compete with Juve for the scudetto this season is an idiot.

You set objectives at the start of the season, objectively. It avoids the emotion of a hot streak. My objective was to substantially improve on last season, where we made the CL with 8 minutes to spare. We've smashed that objective. It'll increase our sponsorship and prize money, and I think CL tv revenue next year too? - with that we can invest more in the squad and keep upgrading. Our objective next year is to get out of the group stages and make a real challenge for first. Continuing to get ou of the group stages is the most important thing from the revenue perspective, and allows us to really invest HEAVILY

This!

We all agree, Conte is not the greatest coach ever, but the progress is noticable. 2nd most goals, best defence in the league. I still believe we could've had bought somebody else instead of Lukaku, but at least he didn't have a bad season, only slightly above average. Wasn't he like 3rd in goals scored in the league? That's not that bad. If he didn't give others penalties, he would probably have like 3 goals more.... but he seems off every other game.
    Also we showed that we can do better without Icardi and Perišić, something that was a total taboo before the season started. I wish Perišić and Icardi all the success, but we are actually better without them, at least right now.

Sanchez is also a mixed bag, and I wonder why we don't see Martinez play the same way he played yesterday. Martinez looked hungry and helped in defence all the minutes he was on the pitch. When you watch Lukaku, Sanchez and Martinez play, they are good, but they are not great as the CR, Dybala and Higuain combo (I mean, Higuain on the bench is something that could have helped us, right?) so I understand why Juve is better than us. But we are close.

The biggest black spots this seasons are not the losses against Bologna and some lost points against weak teams - not being able to take ONE point off Juve and failing to continue our CL journey is where Inter needs to step up. We do that and then I'll believe we can win the league or a cup.

As of now, I'm happy with Conte and his system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

32. Thanks (1): Pimpin