View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 207 of 229 FirstFirst ... 107157197204205206207208209210217 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,140 of 4574

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Not a really fair comparison is it? Lukaku came in preseason and he has 100% of the manager's backing, actually Conte chokes on his dick which i have to admit has worked out well in accomplishing what we needed to this season.

- - - Updated - - -

Its only been 1 season for goodness sake. Its not like he has never talked shit about our players either; you never ever air your dirty laundry in public.

As much as I hate Marotta, I'm on his side this time.
    Lukaku came in really late in the summer, so he barely had any pre season. United had frozen him out basically as well, don't think he played one game last pre season for them? So if anything it would have been more difficult for lukaku.

2. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Wait, so Conte is complaining to the media that the club is not protecting him and the players from said media? The irony here is gold. Conte's is fueling the very problem he's claiming to be upset about. Now this clown has basically fed the press and tabloids with a month worth of gossip and distraction.

I agree though that the mgmt should be more vocal and aggressive in shutting down bs rumors and gossip spread by the media. But Conte's is obviously the bigger idiot here with his latest outburst.

And "only he knows what it took to bring Lukaku here"? The overweight Lukaku had 2 poor seasons with ManU and yet the mgmt decided to trust a guy who arrived 2 months ago by spending 80m. If that is not called a leap of faith then I don't know what is.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Italy

Not a really fair comparison is it? Lukaku came in preseason and he has 100% of the manager's backing, actually Conte chokes on his dick which i have to admit has worked out well in accomplishing what we needed to this season.

- - - Updated - - -

Its only been 1 season for goodness sake. Its not like he has never talked shit about our players either; you never ever air your dirty laundry in public.

As much as I hate Marotta, I'm on his side this time.
    I don't necessarily agree with conte's reaction, but I definitely see his reasoning, assuming my premise is correct.

I don't see it as a contradiction that he uses the media to complain about the reaction to the media, it's a shock therapy in a way but it could work.

If the end result is a management more responsive to the criticism and attacks on the media, then in the long run conte's outburst will be a good thing for Inter.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

5. Thanks (2): forzainter257, MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

Conte’s whining and complaining against the management aren’t something new, he did that to Rube and Chelsea. The Management should have known this before they hire him.

What matter is how our management deal with this.

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Lukaku came in really late in the summer, so he barely had any pre season. United had frozen him out basically as well, don't think he played one game last pre season for them? So if anything it would have been more difficult for lukaku.
    Does coach backing not help at all? Thats the key there. Back to topic though; not the right thread to discuss about this comparison.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    Conte’s whining and complaining against the management aren’t something new, he did that to Rube and Chelsea. The Management should have known this before they hire him.

What matter is how our management deal with this.
    Exactly. Marotta knew very well how working with Conte is and the way he reacts and yet he decided to hire him. No one was expecting Conte to change or become "mature" at Inter. He brings some good things but he also brings drama and we knew that. If things go south with Conte, then it's on Marotta for bringing him to Inter.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

9. Thanks (2): MVD, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Hopefully the management sit down with Conte and clear things up. The last thing we need is another Chelsea situation. If he wants to leave let him leave now rather than at the end of the transfer window.

If he leaves I want Guardiola. That helps with signing Messi if we are at all serious about signing Messi before his retirement.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Italy

I wasn't for Conte at the beginning but he did a good job so far. That game against Barca was bad but, to be honest, we were really unlucky. We played with Biraghi, Valero, Brozo, Vecino, D'Ambrosio midfield... Also switching the system did not allow us to have a good bench squad, but that was inevitable.

I think now he complains about the lack of public protections (regardless of the mole) from the club in difficult times and I agree with him. I was wondering why nobody from the club show-up to protect him or the player when the noise was too loud.. for example the time when we lost points after the lockdown or with Eriksen, Lautaro to Barca and Conte himself...

Regarding the mercato, like everybody else here, I am on the club side. We want long terms signing and not the Vidal type that are just a waste of money. Some people here seems not to understand that economically the signing of Eriksen for 27 mln is still a good investment despite the not-so-brillant half season he played.

12. Thanks (2): Il Drago, Strale

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

How about when he talked shit about barella and sensi after dortmund game? Or when he said his players don't give a fuck as much as he does? Who is supposed to defend them then?

I firmly believe that you should never air your dirty laundry outside and it should stay in locker room but who knows? Marotta likes to air his dirty laundry outside too, so maybe Conte thinks its okay to do so.

14. Thanks (3): rfU, Sqnalkel, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Now that there is nothing to fault him for season objectives, let's bash him for his interview, right?

16. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Now that there is nothing to fault him for season objectives, let's bash him for his interview, right?
    Season's not over yet.

18. Thanks (2): dynasty27, Universe

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Season's not over yet.
    The mission is complete though. Any advancement in EL is just a bonus

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    The mission is complete though. Any advancement in EL is just a bonus
    No, it's really not. Losing to Getafe is just not earning a bonus?

The objective is clear. Inter must win the Europa League. Spalletti last season had an objective to win a title and he failed. Conte also has an objective to win a title and the minimum should be to participate in the EL final. Not only because we fucked up in the Champions League, not only because it is imperative that we return to winning ways as soon as possible, but also because failing to advance in the EL may cause us to be in Pot 4 in next year's CL draw.

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

How about when he talked shit about barella and sensi after dortmund game? Or when he said his players don't give a fuck as much as he does? Who is supposed to defend them then?

I firmly believe that you should never air your dirty laundry outside and it should stay in locker room but who knows? Marotta likes to air his dirty laundry outside too, so maybe Conte thinks its okay to do so.
    Agree about barella and sensi after dortmund. He was hypocritical in that case, but his point was, i think, that most of the dirty laundry we had was leaked, and thats where he referenced spaleti talking about that in 2018, and management protection. Almost every single incident we had, big or small, which is i would assume somewhat normal in every club ends up on front pages of newspapers.

I can list you a dozen cases since spalleti, of that happening. Brozo alleged fight with lukaku, conte receiving anonymous threats and letters, lautaro saga regarding barca rumors, icardi saga which was made infinitely worst by media.

And look at this shit. Mixture of incompetence and probably leaked aswell

https://sempreinter.com/2020/07/13/e...q-by-accident/

23. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Exactly. Marotta knew very well how working with Conte is and the way he reacts and yet he decided to hire him. No one was expecting Conte to change or become "mature" at Inter. He brings some good things but he also brings drama and we knew that. If things go south with Conte, then it's on Marotta for bringing him to Inter.
    I think Marotta mentioned he wanted to retire soon.

So the gobbo's plan all along was to infiltrate Inter, bring in his gobbo associate to cause a massive fuss and leave the club in a state of chaos, then enjoy his retirement toasting EXOR with the finest Bollinger R.D.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

25. Thanks (4): ArmaLetale, GenDire, rfU, Shark

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to Sky, there's no reaction from Inter management after Conte outburst. If Conte decides to leave Inter at the end of the season the favorite to replace him is Max Allegri.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

27. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    According to Sky, there's no reaction from Inter management after Conte outburst. If Conte decides to leave Inter at the end of the season the favorite to replace him is Max Allegri.

No surprise there.

Let me make a future prediction, when Marotta eventually leaves, the favorite to replace him is Paratici & Nedved?

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I think Marotta mentioned he wanted to retire soon.

So the gobbo's plan all along was to infiltrate Inter, bring in his gobbo associate to cause a massive fuss and leave the club in a state of chaos, then enjoy his retirement toasting EXOR with the finest Bollinger R.D.

And Oriali was brought to hug Conte every hour so that the fans go "hey look, this inter legend is cool with the gobbo, so we shouldn't be worried".
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post

And Oriali was brought to hug Conte every hour so that the fans go "hey look, this inter legend is cool with the gobbo, so we shouldn't be worried".
    Conte and Oriali are actually the same person from different timelines.

Oriali is Conte in 20 years if Conte takes the righteous path in his upcoming decision whether to stay at Inter or leave the club.

\_(ツ)_/

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    Agree about barella and sensi after dortmund. He was hypocritical in that case, but his point was, i think, that most of the dirty laundry we had was leaked, and thats where he referenced spaleti talking about that in 2018, and management protection. Almost every single incident we had, big or small, which is i would assume somewhat normal in every club ends up on front pages of newspapers.

I can list you a dozen cases since spalleti, of that happening. Brozo alleged fight with lukaku, conte receiving anonymous threats and letters, lautaro saga regarding barca rumors, icardi saga which was made infinitely worst by media.

And look at this shit. Mixture of incompetence and probably leaked aswell

https://sempreinter.com/2020/07/13/e...q-by-accident/
    club usually intentionally leak news to the media for mind games, negotiating tactic, etc
    but for inter the leak mostly affect us in negative way,
    i say its likely that we have someone with high enough potition who is on gobbi's payroll here