View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 375 of 397 FirstFirst ... 275325365372373374375376377378385 ... LastLast
Results 7,481 to 7,500 of 7926

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Hope 2021 is the last year we see Conte in Inter.

2. Thanks (2): eduzee, Fetajogger

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I like what Conte did today. Aren't we the only big team to beat Verona this season?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Good job Mister and fuck haters!

5. Thanks (3): kurt0411, MVD, Nero Indigo

Malta

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    What are you doing dude? Don't you know here at FIF you're not supposed to praise Conte? People over here would rather fire Conte and rehire Spalletti so they can finish 4th again and watch us pass the ball round the back and whip in a crosses per game

7. Thanks (1): cuba gooding

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yes I will forget how mister 12mil managed 4th place in CL first time ever for us...
    Cunte fans assemble!!!

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

UK

29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yes! Fuck people like me but he's still a fucking fraud! I can say it every day of the week. He hasn't done what hasn't already been done in the past! Color me impressed if he breaks the new year's winter jinx with his mostly atypical troll football. Conte is still on hot rocks for me. On to 2021! Forza Inter!
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

10. Thanks (1): bubba zanetti

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    I like what Conte did today. Aren't we the only big team to beat Verona this season?
    Yes, liking him very much after tonight's match.

This was a perfect match. We gave them NOTHING. One half-chance (Dimarco after the backheel in the first half). Apart from that, they couldn't do SHIT. They needed Handa blunder to equalize and then we just took back the lead.

Perisic experiment wasn't that good but again, didn't fail defensively which is the most important thing in the first half. Do not fuck it up defensively in the first half. We can get the goals in the second half.

12. Thanks (6): Bluenine, Ethor, Rain, rfU, Shark, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Good job Mister and fuck h̶a̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ Rube!
    Sorted it for ya.

I was apprehensive looking at the starting XI. Even more apprehensive after the 1st half, coz we looked shite. But in retrospective, perhaps Conte knew what he was doing, specially considering how ineffective Verona looked today. Good reaction by the team in the 2nd half, specially after we conceded on Handa's blunder. This wasn't an easy game, Verona were very well organised defensively. We weren't great, none of us will remember this performance, but it was good enough for tonight.

7 wins in a row. +9 over Rube. Christmas came a bit early this year.
    Last edited by Bluenine; 23 Dec 20 at 20:46.

14. Thanks (3): cuba gooding, Rain, thatdude

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Forum Supporter
    Liked the adjustment at half playing Barella further up and it worked. Must have instilled some urgency as well.

16. Thanks (1): Rain

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Conte decision to play with Perisic as forward, next to Lukaku and Lautaro was awful. Perishit was the worst player on the field in the first half. Also that instructions to launch only long balls. WTF?!
    Second half we were much better and still Conte was waiting too long to take Perishhit out.

18. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Idiotic setup with Perišić behind LuLa. First half was disaster,second was much better.

20. Thanks (2): Ethor, Nothing

Fav. Player
    Barella

Malaysia

Hiring Conte with huge salary is the worst decision our management made. He's just 3-5-2 version of Spalletti. With Spalletti we'll have the same output or maybe better with lesser "input". Yeah if Spalletti still here we may have stick with Icardi or getting Belotti instead of Lukaku or Lautaro as lone striker but it's better than spending millions for Conte's wage and his stupid wishes

22. Thanks (2): bubba zanetti, rfU

Vietnam

People wanted a plan B, a more courageous approach. Conte did just that, 3 outright attackers, Hakimi on the right, no Darmian, no Danilo, no Gag, no Vidal. The first half wasn't too smooth, like all experiments should be, but still we won convincingly in the end.

And they still complain...

24. Thanks (3): cuba gooding, Rain, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Barella

Malaysia

I wasn't talking about the last game but his football in general. Plan B or even Plan C are mandatory for a manager even for a 500k manager.

We finished second last year because our Rivals are shit compared to Spalletti's years

26. Thanks (1): bubba zanetti

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Our football is shite. We have a roster that is only inferior to Rube, so with better coach and with rube problems with their amateur coach we should be first in standings, minimum +9 points ahead of Bilan(win over them, Lazio, Parma). But with 12mil per season fraud and rube legend this is the best we can do right now..Fuck that. So of course that "plastic fans" (who support Inter over 25 years like me) are pissed with this expensive gobbo cunt, demigod of "non plastic" FiF fans, and there is no excuse for him. Bring scudetto and fuck of you fraud. Being behind Pioli's Bilan, CL disaster, wasting Eriksen,his post match interview shitting, his idiotic transfer demands, playing decadent rigid one dimensional football and losing to every stronger team in the last two years was more than enough to sack this cunt. Fuck him and fuck his idolaters!

28. Thanks (2): Jusef, Nothing

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    But he looks so cute in his natural environment

<<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

30. Thanks (1): bubba zanetti

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    But he looks so cute in his natural environment

Fuck everyone who was responsible for bringing this rube merda to our club. He wants us to become like Rube. Fuck him.

32. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by bubba zanetti View Post
    Our football is shite. We have a roster that is only inferior to Rube, so with better coach and with rube problems with their amateur coach we should be first in standings, minimum +9 points ahead of Bilan(win over them, Lazio, Parma). But with 12mil per season fraud and rube legend this is the best we can do right now..Fuck that. So of course that "plastic fans" (who support Inter over 25 years like me) are pissed with this expensive gobbo cunt, demigod of "non plastic" FiF fans, and there is no excuse for him. Bring scudetto and fuck of you fraud. Being behind Pioli's Bilan, CL disaster, wasting Eriksen,his post match interview shitting, his idiotic transfer demands, playing decadent rigid one dimensional football and losing to every stronger team in the last two years was more than enough to sack this cunt. Fuck him and fuck his idolaters!
    what the fuck, how come our football is shit? We started this season after a long, exhausting 19/20 playing till the last week of August. We started this season hard, it was obvious that the players still needed time to rest. Look at PSG, they also had a long season and are losers of the final too and they are struggling in the Lig1. I may assume that the frustration of losing also made its impact to both teams. We then had Covid plague like it was not enough. It's only now we are recovering and getting shit together.

We hired Conte because he has a huge experience of leading a big club. Don't come up with Gasperinis, Inzaghis - they are only good at coaching the mediocre clubs. Give them a big club and they will shit their pants like Gianpaolo did at milan. If you want to win the scuddetto you have to hire a champion coach and Conte was the only candidate ffs. You claim you support Inter for 25 years and yet you still didn't figure we were a shit club during Moratti's era because of sacking coaches season in season out. Do you even know what stability means?

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

I genuinely struggle to understand the posts in this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Conte
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Still positive that by winning the Scudetto, we can get rid of the guy.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I genuinely struggle to understand the posts in this thread
    Lol man, I especially don't understand when they moan about his salary, like he is getting paid from their retirement account lmao

36. Thanks (4): ElinaYvo, MVD, Nero Indigo, Pimpin