View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 203 of 237 FirstFirst ... 103153193200201202203204205206213 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 4721

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

There is probably something here that we don't know about, something only people close to the club can be familiar with. I mean he is direct, but he also kinda dances around it a little bit.

2. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, Strale

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I'm sure brehme will tell us everything

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

The table misleads.We were out of the league race on matchday 30 with that defeat to Bologna.I also believe we were not the 2nd best team in the league from the away game to Viola in late December onwards and our play left a lot to be desired.

Juventus are miles ahead of us and i dont think we have had a convincing 2020 so far.

Its surely not a case of "we are just a point worse off them" but imo Juve would easily have a +10 on us.Its still growth but we definitely promised a lot more than we ended up showing on the pitch this year 2020.

The EL will make things clearer.IMO we should be favourites and win it.Not making the semifinal for me would be a massive failure.

I also hope the mgmt at this club continues its policy of investing in the likes of Hakimi,Tonali and Kumbulla over the Vidals and the Vertonghens even if it means Conte walks at the end of the season.I believe he is a good coach but its not like he is without faults.Games should be managed better and players should be managed better both on and off the field.Pintus deserves a lot of blame for us missing key players at key moments.

I believe the club's owners and the mgmt as well as us fans have been very supportive of Conte and to see him throw us all under the bus is definitely not cool.Lets hope its a lost in translation thing.

5. Thanks (3): dax21, rfU, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    He realised that he isn't at Rube where the media is friendly, whilst here it's bombardment 24/7 towards Inter... And this hothead can't handle it...everyone else at fault like always. He doesn't do well he doesn't end 1st...
    He reminds me of me when i don't win but at least i don't blame everyone around me for my fails. That's the difference between me and him and I don't appreciate such people... Never their fault

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

This is a negotiation strategy. He basically has redirected the end of season discussion from explaining why he fell short this year to “you need to give me the players and backing I need.”

9. Thanks (1): rfU

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by IRR26 View Post
    They are different kind of personalities. Mourinho always liked the attention so it came natural from him.

Conte on the other hand count on hard work and got used to have strong club protecting the players in Juventus.. I actually believe he can do great job if he is backed by the club. He works so hard that probabilities will be on his side next season. Clubs president needs to have a good self-esteem to able to handdle the strong reaction comes from Conte every now and then.
    I genuinely 100% prefer the Chinese being silent and distant when it comes to media.
    Management is being incredibly willing with Conte - high salary, shitton of new players, there will be new signings this summer again. Management is there to do what it needs - scout players, find players, solve legal matters, settle financial issues. They've been doing this in a stellar way. You know that kid Zhang genuinely loves Inter from those speeches he gives once a year. That's enough for me.
    Then you have the retarded byproducts of what I can only imagine is some severe sibling procreation that are ADL (constantly bitching day and fucking night, against Juve, against Sarri, against refs, against VAR, every day he has a new hill to die on). Roma's delusional and quite possibly demented owner who thinks he is spearheading PSG and not an Italian midtable club. Fiorentina owner who will require a decade to realize that he wants to build a stadium in a country so corrupt that money bags are the only way to grease the wheels. He too goes on to complain increasingly, constantly.
    Loud smartass management only makes you look like sore losers. Management is supposed to stay in the shadows, absent extreme and extraordinaire circumstances such as calciopoli and players going full retard (Balotelli, Icardi etc).

Conte is only coming off like a lost kid who needs mommy and daddy to hold his hand and validate him. You've been given all the tools needed and then some, you failed, and the management isn't even upset that you didn't win shit in your first season. There is no reason for this kind of vindictive farce, especially after closing the season with a win against one of the current wonder teams that are Atalanta who are about to play fucking CL knockouts while you are about to face part time dentists from Parma of Lol Liga.

I might sound mad and whiny now myself, but that is because I am quite mad reading his statements after the match.

Netherlands

All of this bitching is code for "I wanted Vidal in January but got Eriksen instead."

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by Jusef View Post
    This is a negotiation strategy. He basically has redirected the end of season discussion from explaining why he fell short this year to “you need to give me the players and backing I need.”
    He repeated multiple times it doesnt have anything to do with mercato

Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    All of this bitching is code for "I wanted Vidal in January but got Eriksen instead."
    Yeah and actually complaining about management “not supporting” you while getting you a player like Eriksen is enough reason to tell him to gtfo. He’s a Rube cunt anyway so I wouldn’t give a shit if he left.
    I'm streets ahead.

14. Thanks (3): JJM, Sqnalkel, _OC_

Europe

I believe this is just outburs after very pressured season that Conte had put high targets. Before he had won in first season and this time it didn't happen.

Lets just see what happens in next days. Maybe it will calm down.

16. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

I have never seen from so called interista coaches or other football functionaries giving a damn about Inter so much like this gobbi
    P.s. except for Mou of course

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    All right, I’m going to go have some drinks and enjoy this victory, “celebrate” it kinda, and y’all keep at it, keep digging and guessing what Conte said and what’s he trying to say, to who, against who, and I’ll come back later and read all of it, cuz I’m sure there will be an answer to all of this

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    I have never seen from so called interista coaches or other football functionaries giving a damn about Inter so much like this gobbi
    P.s. except for Mou of course
    Mou never called the mgmt absent bitches
    Why the fuck are u even comparing them
    Conte has no class...
    Dude left in a dispute from every club he ever coached...
    Fuck Conte and his constant crying

Trying to quiet the controversy with more controversy in the media instead of going to the mgmt silently... Genius

20. Thanks (3): MVD, rfU, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    You don’t have to wait for brehme to explain what Conte means by protecting the coach and players, or what he said about the other things that should have been done by the management other than the mercato. Conte knows how scudettos are won in Italy and the management didn’t simply do their part in it.

Even if we brought Messi and De Bruyen, there’ll always be that missing thing that’ll make jube still collect more points than everyone else.

I’m actually surprised that Conte stressed it on TV, but he’s a winner and winners don’t like second places, he’s unhappy and maybe that’s why he couldn’t hold the truth back. That the Chinese are pussies and don’t know the Italian way of running things.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

22. Thanks (3): InterFCAustin, Lionheart, MVD

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    this season? They are in quarter final of champions league so overall they made a big ass progress in their first season of cl much more than what we did in the past 2 years. In serie a, no; they are exactly where they were last year.
    How didn't Atalanta progress even in Serie A? They secured top 4 with 4 games till the end while last season they secured it together with us - in the last round? With 5 points behing rube and last season when they were 21 damn points behind them, same as we did?

Indonesia

what if conte is right? that there’s a problem at inter,
    thats why we always implode after the winter break,
    after changing how many coaches?
    maybe we should listen to him and change the culture

something about how he and the player take all the heat without protection
    i think its something about the pressure after failure to qualify from CL and how all the media shit on lautaro after his form dipped,
    and all the transfer rumout about him etc (not an easy stretch for him)
    or the skriniar leaked rumour

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Conte is used to manage the biggest clubs in world which is why he had to make this outburst to wake up the Zhangs and remind them to act like a big club. He is very demanding and that is obvious to everyone. He is saying he want SERIOUS backing in the window. The comment about Lukaku is a snippet of how difficult he found it with the mgnt but the mgnt need to realize he aint Mazzarri, Strama or Spalletti. Conte is as good as we can get so if he leaves we are back to year zero and I am sick of it.

Back Conte or I won't watch Inter play for a foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Came here to give him props for the result but now...

Outta here. Wrong or right, he should keep it in house.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

27. Thanks (2): JJM, n4l

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

There were rumours about inter sacking conte only a few weeks ago and marotta said something like we'll see. I guess conte is furious about shit like that. Literally, we beat brescia 6-0 then drew or something and the media was saying crises inter conte sack etc and not a word from the club.
    The club always bends over and takes shit. Sanchez yellow for a dive, was that the only time a player was sent off this year for that? Club says nothing.
    Koulibaly racism, inter stadium closed, massive fine etc. Literally happens in about 10 other stadiums and basically nothing.
    The list goes on and on of inter getting fucked and the club just accepting it.
    Apparently, I read this on reddit, a user quoting a tancredi p tweet, says in juve if something happened like that, the head of communications is on the phone to directors and getting statements etc together ASAP. At inter, no one cares.

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Mou never called the mgmt absent bitches
    Why the fuck are u even comparing them
    Conte has no class...
    Dude left in a dispute from every club he ever coached...
    Fuck Conte and his constant crying

Trying to quiet the controversy with more controversy in the media instead of going to the mgmt silently... Genius

yeah and mou just ran away and left us
    maybe we do have shit culture,
    as much as mou love attention/drama,
    taking the heat 2/7 is depressing

and you think given his personality he hasnt voiced all of this with management silently?