View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    65 61.32%
  • No

    41 38.68%
Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 458592939495
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 1890

Thread: Antonio Conte

  1. #1881
    sakera's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Nov 14
    Posts
    220
    Thanked
    81 times
    Fav. Player
    Cambiaso

    Indonesia

    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Had Spalletti had Barella, Sensi he would have played Vecino, Valero asking Ausilio to sign De Paul in exchnage for Sensi+Barella.
    Lukaku would probably have scored 3 goals in whole season because most of the crosses would bounce off him and go astray
    I agree... There is no guarantee sensi, barella, lukaku and lautaro would play really well under spaletti..
    And candreva would probably not be as good as eight now..
    Sensi Rules!!!

  2. #1882
    sakera's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Nov 14
    Posts
    220
    Thanked
    81 times
    Fav. Player
    Cambiaso

    Indonesia

    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    seems like the club received the letter, not conte
    And fucked up juve fans sent it?
    Juve should have done something about it
    Sensi Rules!!!

  3. #1883
    Mr Blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Aug 17
    Posts
    6
    Thanked
    0 times

    Norway

    I Wonder if we get to know what the letter says..

  4. #1884
    Mr Blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Aug 17
    Posts
    6
    Thanked
    0 times

    Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blues View Post
    I Wonder if we get to know what the letter says..
    Im guessing it is either a crazy Rube fan or much worse: organized crime..
    Hopefully we Know more tomorrow.

    Sent fra min G8141 via Tapatalk

  5. #1885

    Join Date
    09 Mar 04
    Posts
    2,993
    Thanked
    2,652 times

    Australia

    10 years of FIF
    There has been no report or statement suggesting that the letter and bullet were some kind of concocted media story.
    #FlyEaglesFly

  6. Thanks (1): MVD

  7. #1886
    Bluenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Feb 09
    Posts
    9,748
    Thanked
    20,940 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    England

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blues View Post
    Im guessing it is either a crazy Rube fan or much worse: organized crime..
    Hopefully we Know more tomorrow.
    You mean like Rube management?

  8. Thanks (1): Devious

  9. #1887
    sakera's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Nov 14
    Posts
    220
    Thanked
    81 times
    Fav. Player
    Cambiaso

    Indonesia

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    You mean like Rube management?
    Inter is not the same as before,
    Now rube's maria has to deal with one of the chinese richest family.
    They must know better to take care this kind of things
    Sensi Rules!!!

  10. #1888
    Somebody stop me! Devious's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Oct 06
    Posts
    15,477
    Thanked
    34,379 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Egypt

    10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Whoever done this would not talk of who's behind all this, and if there's the fear of him talking he'll most likely end up 'committing suicide' just like the head of jube ultras in Turin who was the link between the city's mafia and Agnelli in the black market tickets scandal that saw the jube's president only suspended for one year, a laughable punishment for suspected murder dont you think?

    The mafia has invested a lot in jube, they expect returns, we all know how these gangs protect their investments and make insurance for potential profits, owning the FIGC and paying the referees their salaries through different channels and companies is one way, threatening and terrorizing the competition is another.

    Jube fans who are oblivious to what their beloved team really represent are fucken degenerate morons and deserve to follow thier team to oblivion.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children


  11. Thanks (3): chhstr, Demokritos, MVD

  12. #1889
    sakera's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Nov 14
    Posts
    220
    Thanked
    81 times
    Fav. Player
    Cambiaso

    Indonesia

    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Whoever done this would not talk of who's behind all this, and if there's the fear of him talking he'll most likely end up 'committing suicide' just like the head of jube ultras in Turin who was the link between the city's mafia and Agnelli in the black market tickets scandal that saw the jube's president only suspended for one year, a laughable punishment for suspected murder dont you think?

    The mafia has invested a lot in jube, they expect returns, we all know how these gangs protect their investments and make insurance for potential profits, owning the FIGC and paying the referees their salaries through different channels and companies is one way, threatening and terrorizing the competition is another.

    Jube fans who are oblivious to what their beloved team really represent are fucken degenerate morons and deserve to follow thier team to oblivion.
    Yeah, you re right mate..
    It is not an easy thing to handle.

    I still remember when morrati splashed his money, and we had all the most expensive players in thr world and still we could not beat them..

    Moggi once said he just did what he did to compete with inter money power..
    To me it was an acknowledgement that he actually cheated the league..
    Sensi Rules!!!

  13. Thanks (3): chhstr, Demokritos, Devious

  14. #1890
    ElDuccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Mar 13
    Posts
    8,720
    Thanked
    8,254 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

    Italy

    37
    Cds keeps insisting and saying that Conte is searching to be calm after what happend. Is like this paper wan't to create a drama, fuck that man, this is not journalism, this people should get fired and search a new job.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

    #IcardiOut

  15. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, chhstr, Devious

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •