View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    65 61.32%
  • No

    41 38.68%
Page 63 of 78 FirstFirst ... 13536061626364656673 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1547

Thread: Antonio Conte

  1. #1241
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    17,283
    Thanked
    12,481 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillBro View Post
    look - we will know everything we need to know when we see how Conte reacts to us (1) scoring against Juve and (2) beating Juve.
    What if he apologizes to them later?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  2. #1242
    ChillBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Jul 13
    Posts
    1,439
    Thanked
    1,873 times
    Fav. Player
    Handanovic

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    What if he apologizes to them later?
    that'll still tell us something. I am so curious to see how that all plays out. Pre match, on the pitch and afterwards. I hope we score dramatic goals and beat them and can see how Conte reacts in each case.

  3. #1243
    YoramG's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 May 13
    Posts
    2,639
    Thanked
    4,790 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Italy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillBro View Post
    that'll still tell us something. I am so curious to see how that all plays out. Pre match, on the pitch and afterwards. I hope we score dramatic goals and beat them and can see how Conte reacts in each case.
    I expect a fist pump and nothing more. Which is fine.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

  4. #1244
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    6,735
    Thanked
    14,880 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    I expect a fist pump and nothing more. Which is fine.
    I'd rather watch no reaction from Conte than watch him celebrate like a crazy Interista. But maybe it's just me.

  5. Thanks (1): MVD

  6. #1245
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    6,342
    Thanked
    4,398 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    LOL if we beat jube i really dont give a shit what he does i ll be running drunkenly through the streets like 30 s after the final whistle.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte

  7. Thanks (1): ChillBro

  8. #1246
    rockball's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Apr 05
    Posts
    10,730
    Thanked
    3,348 times
    Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

    Falkland Islands

    0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The reaction fucking doesn't matter. What matters is how well the team plays in that match.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

  9. #1247
    ChillBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Jul 13
    Posts
    1,439
    Thanked
    1,873 times
    Fav. Player
    Handanovic

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    The reaction fucking doesn't matter. What matters is how well the team plays in that match.
    obviously - but i just mean for all those people who don't trust him and think he is some secret juventus plant - his reactions in the match would be revealing.

  10. #1248
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    14,936
    Thanked
    13,527 times
    Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

    Tokelau

    69 Forum Supporter
    He didn't jump with chi non salta bianconero.. what a day for brehme.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

  11. Thanks (1): ElDuccio

  12. #1249
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    17,283
    Thanked
    12,481 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillBro View Post
    obviously - but i just mean for all those people who don't trust him and think he is some secret juventus plant - his reactions in the match would be revealing.
    Nah, it won't reveal anything. The only relevant thing is in the long run, not in the heat of the moment.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  13. #1250
    ElDuccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Mar 13
    Posts
    8,585
    Thanked
    8,050 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

    Italy

    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    He didn't jump with chi non salta bianconero.. what a day for brehme.

    seems like he didn't saw your post, luckily...
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

    #IcardiOut

  14. #1251
    Dogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Aug 15
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanked
    3,964 times

    Italy

    Masterclass by Oriali, who immediately made the "let's calm down/keep it quiet and classy" gesture, crossed his arms and didn't jump either.

    A mask of imperturbability, while Conte was smiling.

    Lele is a cuore nerazzurro, but also a much needed trait d'union inside the club and a man doing the job.

    (With that being said, Oriali out)


  15. #1252
    ElDuccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Mar 13
    Posts
    8,585
    Thanked
    8,050 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

    Italy

    37
    Oriali gobbo di merda
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

    #IcardiOut


  16. #1253
    DARi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Mar 07
    Posts
    6,861
    Thanked
    5,368 times
    Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

    Romania

    55 10 years of FIF
    Conte: Udinese 'game of our lives'

    Antonio Conte describes Udinese as ‘the game of our lives’ as the Inter boss pledges to ‘help Alexis Sanchez get back to being the Alexis we all know.’

    Inter host Udinese on their return to Serie A action tomorrow, hoping to make it three wins out of three, and Conte is prepared for a ‘challenging’ run of fixtures.

    “Returning from the international break is always a step into the unknown as players return in different conditions, both physically and mentally,” he said at a Press conference.

    “Udinese are a good team, they’re fit physically and they’re good on the break. Nestorovski, De Paul and Pussetto have excellent quality.

    “In short, the Bianconeri are fish to fry for us. We’ll try to face the match in the right way A challenging run awaits us, everyone will have a chance to play and we’ll understand our condition better.

    “We have to think step by step, it’s the best way. Therefore, the game of our lives will be tomorrow night against Udinese.

    “I’ve seen enthusiasm from my players and it’s only right that there is, but it must be contained.

    “I have to be honest, I’m pleased that the Inter fans have welcomed me the way they have.

    “I’ve always said, even in the past, that you can only win fans over by giving all of yourself and immersing all of yourself into your new environment. I try to transfer all that to my players.”

    Romelu Lukaku has since been reunited with his former Manchester United striker partner at San Siro...

    “He’s a good player, he’s shown in the past that he is one. He’s won trophies, played for Manchester United, Barcelona...

    “He’s quick, strong and resilient. We must help him restore the confidence he lost in England over the past couple of years for various reasons.

    “His value isn’t in question. We must help him get back to being the Alexis we all know. I’ve found great availability on his part. I’ll consider him once he’s ready.

    “Lukaku’s a good, valuable player who thinks about his team before scoring goals. He’s very selfless, but he remains a striker who can fight with Cristiano Ronaldo for the title of top scorer.

    “I’m really happy about how this team have been built. There are some top players here, who can still grow a lot.”

    Finally, the former Juventus and Chelsea boss was asked for a few words on Mauro Icardi, who left the Nerazzurri for Paris Saint-Germain.

    “It’s only right if he presents himself. You [journalists] know him well enough. Certainly my staff and I wish him lots of good luck, but he’s no longer part of our team so it’s not right to talk about him.”
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE


  17. #1254
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    5,803
    Thanked
    6,986 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    This fucking Conte man. Get your corners right ffs. We have Godin, Skriniar, De Vrij and fucking Lukaku on top and we can't make this an advantage for us?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

  18. Thanks (1): MVD

  19. #1255
    FIF MVP .h.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 05
    Posts
    21,011
    Thanked
    22,126 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

    Europe

    25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    we need to play better if we want to make something serious of this season, imho.

    I wonder if we should be using Sensi as an AMC, he's very very good in the final third with creating space, making dangerous runs, etc.

  20. Thanks (1): Palacio

  21. #1256

    Join Date
    13 Feb 19
    Posts
    102
    Thanked
    130 times

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    This fucking Conte man. Get your corners right ffs. We have Godin, Skriniar, De Vrij and fucking Lukaku on top and we can't make this an advantage for us?
    Not to mention our new go-to man for headers - the big man himself, Stefano Sensi (seriously, the goal against Udinese would have made any striker proud).

  22. #1257
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    6,735
    Thanked
    14,880 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    we need to play better if we want to make something serious of this season, imho.

    I wonder if we should be using Sensi as an AMC, he's very very good in the final third with creating space, making dangerous runs, etc.
    Conte hinted we may have a switch to 3-4-2-1 with Sensi in a more advanced role.

  23. Thanks (1): MVD

  24. #1258
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    2,718
    Thanked
    2,565 times

    Bulgaria

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Conte hinted we may have a switch to 3-4-2-1 with Sensi in a more advanced role.
    He was in some moments against Udinese.

  25. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

  26. #1259
    n4l's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Jul 07
    Posts
    8,313
    Thanked
    12,517 times
    Fav. Player
    Mancini

    Trinidad & Tobago

    45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    we need to play better if we want to make something serious of this season, imho.

    I wonder if we should be using Sensi as an AMC, he's very very good in the final third with creating space, making dangerous runs, etc.
    I think the way it is now is much better for spacing of the midfield and forwards. If Sensi plays in an AMC role, he'd be in the space that you want the forwards to be moving around to receive that entry pass. The spacing now is creating a lot of defensive shifting around and instability (very good for us). Sensi is running into the soft-zone after our forwards receive an entry pass, then make attacking forward runs, giving him the space he needs. If he is sitting in the soft-zone, he will be marked.

    Our issue tbh is the forwards just not being good enough (yet). They are getting more opportunities and touches than ever before, but not very efficient. LM10 is wasteful, selfish, always trying dumb shit. Lukaku's touch is expectedly very inconsistent and he's always fucking last to react (and not anticipatory). Poli did well enough yesterday, though I'd like to see him stay a little higher up. Too often he dropped into an AM type role and it ended up being a 3-6-1 with lukaku isolated. We'll need to see more of sanchez on how he interprets the SS/CF role.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

  27. Thanks (1): ChillBro

  28. #1260

    Join Date
    22 Sep 16
    Posts
    187
    Thanked
    63 times

    Indonesia

    Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    I think the way it is now is much better for spacing of the midfield and forwards. If Sensi plays in an AMC role, he'd be in the space that you want the forwards to be moving around to receive that entry pass. The spacing now is creating a lot of defensive shifting around and instability (very good for us). Sensi is running into the soft-zone after our forwards receive an entry pass, then make attacking forward runs, giving him the space he needs. If he is sitting in the soft-zone, he will be marked.

    Our issue tbh is the forwards just not being good enough (yet). They are getting more opportunities and touches than ever before, but not very efficient. LM10 is wasteful, selfish, always trying dumb shit. Lukaku's touch is expectedly very inconsistent and he's always fucking last to react (and not anticipatory). Poli did well enough yesterday, though I'd like to see him stay a little higher up. Too often he dropped into an AM type role and it ended up being a 3-6-1 with lukaku isolated. We'll need to see more of sanchez on how he interprets the SS/CF role.
    I hate to admit but use vecino as amc then he will attract opponent player to create space for sensi and 2 fw will stay up not constantly dropped to receive the ball

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •