View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    This is one of the cons I had listed about Conte. The fucker has no tact, and statements like these only crash the market values of players you want to sell. Conte did similar shit at Chelsea with Diego Costa. Don't say such shit in the media, say it privately to Perisic and Marotta. Idiot.
    That's the second same mistake in the same week.

I think that what happens when you leave decisive decisions regarding a mega organization as Inter in the hands of a rich kid, getting Marotta to run the whole show and then to bring another gobbi de merda on board might prove to be the biggest mistake in this club's history thanks to Zhang jr. Both cunts are acting like careless clumsy old men rather than responsible experienced adults. It's like they're doing this shit on purpose.

Watch Perisic sold for half his current market value now after this, just brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

2. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, MVD, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

Estonia

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Or he is using public shaming as a motivational tactic. It's part of the toolkit of an old-school manager like Conte
    "I don't think drugs are the problem."

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah that is possible too.

I hope it's the case because otherwise we are in a more deep shit than I thought. We lack forward and midfielder, and in addition to that also starting LWB!

5. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    I will be honest I don't follow MU news or EPL overall, I read somewhere that Ole is considering Rashford as his main striker.
    You are not wrong. Rashford is ManUtd first choice striker and Lukaku isn't guaranteed starter. So he wanted to leave, Solskjaer and ManUtd don't have problem with that as he doesn't fit the way Solskjaer wants his team to play.

Club or Solskjaer haven't made any public statements though, that Lukaku is not needed. Only close statements was when Solskjaer said "we haven't received bids that are worth considering".

7. Thanks (4): forzainter257, MVD, Serhio_D, vex

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    That's the second same mistake in the same week.

I think that what happens when you leave decisive decisions regarding a mega organization as Inter in the hands of a rich kid, getting Marotta to run the whole show and then to bring another gobbi de merda on board might prove to be the biggest mistake in this club's history thanks to Zhang jr. Both cunts are acting like careless clumsy old men rather than responsible experienced adults. It's like they're doing this shit on purpose.

Watch Perisic sold for half his current market value now after this, just brilliant!

I think beeing against Marotta and Conte is wrong. We are talking about 2 winners. Ignore the fact in which club they won. This "rich kid" won the scudetto in one year. If Juve today is good, it's still thanks to him. He made juve great again. Having Marotta and Conte at Inter is something we should be happy for. People are acting like this 2 are amateurs. Do you want Branca again?
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by Serhio_D View Post
    Yea, it tells me we hired a shmuck for a coach

- - - Updated - - -

Goddamnit, it's like coaching 101 ffs
    Make sure that any problem in the team is not leaving the dressing room, create a positive atmosphere around your fans, do not spill shit all over the players you are trying to sell, do not praise the players you are currently negotiating for...
    Than once you have the whole team bought in to the same values and ideas and fans on your side you can sometimes talk some smack when the situation is requiring it.
    How complicated is all that?
    I agree that conte needs to be a little more tactful when he is publicly conversing with journalists, but about the approach you described, didn't we have that kind of positive vibes approach with all other coaches, the I am satisfied with everything suning puts in front of me type of coach and this squad is difficult to improve type of thinking, i truly believe those are the type of things that brought us problems with icardi perisic and many others, players who think they are god given gift, and who subsequently behave in that manner.

Maybe this attitude of you are not good enough get a fuck out of here is what we need right now. In any case something new is way overdue.

10. Thanks (2): militoscores, thatdude

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Given our limited funds Conte needs to adapt to the squad at his disposal. For now. When he coached the NT he adjusted to the squad. Average players like Candreva, Eder, Pelle, and Sturaro were all he had and he made it work.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

12. Thanks (1): Serhio_D

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    You are not wrong. Rashford is ManUtd first choice striker and Lukaku isn't guaranteed starter. So he wanted to leave, Solskjaer and ManUtd don't have problem with that as he doesn't fit the way Solskjaer wants his team to play.

Club or Solskjaer haven't made any public statements though, that Lukaku is not needed. Only close statements was when Solskjaer said "we haven't received bids that are worth considering".
    MU doesn't have to officially tell everyone that their number one striker is Rashford and that Lukaku is free to go, but everyone who follows football closely knows it, like you and me. Same goes for our relationship with Icardi, Radja - keep it secret or not everyone knows what kind of soap opera is going on inside the club. As if had we not make it known in public no one would know a shit. It's just a message to those who make drama out of Conte/Marotta's public speaking
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    I think beeing against Marotta and Conte is wrong. We are talking about 2 winners. Ignore the fact in which club they won. This "rich kid" won the scudetto in one year. If Juve today is good, it's still thanks to him. He made juve great again. Having Marotta and Conte at Inter is something we should be happy for. People are acting like this 2 are amateurs. Do you want Branca again?
    The "rich kid" is Zhang Jr. I don't think he won the Scudetto. He probably will "make" Juventus2020s though with his poor planning and hiring procedure.

As for Marotta + Conte, I won't post it again because people complain about length of posts and only want short one sentence or phrase catchy remarks, but here's a link to pretty much cancel the argument that they made Juventus: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1842146

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    Given our limited funds Conte needs to adapt to the squad at his disposal. For now. When he coached the NT he adjusted to the squad. Average players like Candreva, Eder, Pelle, and Sturaro were all he had and he made it work.
    Not quite. He picked them. He could have picked other players over them but those were his choices.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Skrin'o

Belarus

Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    I agree that conte needs to be a little more tactful when he is publicly conversing with journalists, but about the approach you described, didn't we have that kind of positive vibes approach with all other coaches, the I am satisfied with everything suning puts in front of me type of coach and this squad is difficult to improve type of thinking, i truly believe those are the type of things that brought us problems with icardi perisic and many others, players who think they are god given gift, and who subsequently behave in that manner.

Maybe this attitude of you are not good enough get a fuck out of here is what we need right now. In any case something new is way overdue.
    I thought we tried bitching and moaning with De Boer already. Didn't end very well
    Inter is coming

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    MU doesn't have to officially tell everyone that their number one striker is Rashford and that Lukaku is free to go, but everyone who follows football closely knows it, like you and me. Same goes for our relationship with Icardi, Radja - keep it secret or not everyone knows what kind of soap opera is going on inside the club. As if had we not make it known in public no one would know a shit. It's just a message to those who make drama out of Conte/Marotta's public speaking
    It's 2 completely different situations. Lukaku and ManUtd don't have problem with each other. It's like any other regular transfer. When it comes to Icardi-Inter it's completely different with so much drama that happened last season. Before Conte, I think Marotta also said in public that Icardi won't be part of Inter's project. Icardi's case was obvious but not sure why he was talking about Perisic publicly.

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

He needs to adapt especially if our funds are limited, but then blame should be shifted on suning more than anybody else. You don't bring conte to coach a squad that barely finished in fourth place for two seasons in a row and say "here adapt to these players".

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

It's 2 completely different situations. Lukaku and ManUtd don't have problem with each other. It's like any other regular transfer. When it comes to Icardi-Inter it's completely different with so much drama that happened last season. Before Conte, I think Marotta also said in public that Icardi won't be part of Inter's project. Icardi's case was obvious but not sure why he was talking about Perisic publicly.
    when there were still rumors about possible Conte's arrival everyone here were already speculating about Icardi's, Radja's future, especially the latter's. Conte is known for being strict regarding discipline while Radja is know for being complete opposite of him. It wasn't hard to predict the scenario.
    I don't disagree with you, in general you don't say such things in public be it already obvious ones or speculations, but if this duo decided to do so, then there is some trick. Hope something in Inter's favor...
    Last edited by forzainter257; 20 Jul 19 at 19:59.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

I'm hoping we leave Lukaku where it is and switch the plan to play 3-4-3. By the way who start a transfer market with only one option in mind? Is Lukaku the only striker Conte likes? Should we pay 80mln euro for a guy more suited for rugby then football? Let's get that fucking Chiesa and play Perisic in his role, Dzeko and Lautaro as strikers and end of the story.

23. Thanks (1): Serhio_D

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    rqw
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Suning and the whole club needs to adapt to what Conte and also Marotta are making... if this not happen, it's gonna be a chaos. The whole club needs to stay behind this decisions and accept the fact that there has to be made some changes now, there is no other solution if we want to get back on top. Oriali, Marotta, Zanetti, Ausilio, and specialy SUNING. Suning need to fucking wake up. Because i really have the feeling that they have a weak mentality and are not ready to handle situations with balls.
    It was always "Suning and the staff". It has to be INTER, a whole club staying behind and working TOGETHER. This is not a alliance, it's a fucking team. And im seriously considering to stop watching Inter forever if they don't spend that fucking money.
    I have no issues with Inter selling Icardi, Nainggolan or even Perisic to buy players more suitable for Conte. My issue is with these moronic statements from Conte like saying that he has no use of these players. Thats not how you sell players, or sell anything for that matter. You don't say this player I have is useless to me, do you want him? Even if it were true, you have to act like you are not desperate for a sale. Its fucking basic.

Thats 3 of our most valuable players who are now on a garage sale.

Also, you (and some others) seem to assume that Marotta & Conte are perfectly in sync. I have my doubts about that. Marotta may like Conte, but he was the guy who sacked him from the Juve job. Recent public comments from Conte seem to be aimed at Marotta, thats not two guys perfectly in sync.

I am willing to give both the benefit of doubt for now, but its not looking good at the mo.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Not quite. He picked them. He could have picked other players
    Like who? Pretty much every player in the NT squad was what Italy had available in terms of quality. 80% of them had no business representing Italy (again Sturaro) and were starters for Conte. If Candreva can play fucking wingback I see no reason why Perishit can't.

I have no issues with Inter selling Icardi, Nainggolan or even Perisic to buy players more suitable for Conte. My issue is with these moronic statements from Conte like saying that he has no use of these players.
    That's not what he said regarding Perishit.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

26. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, vex

Fav. Player
    Skrin'o

Belarus

rqw

I have no issues with Inter selling Icardi, Nainggolan or even Perisic to buy players more suitable for Conte. My issue is with these moronic statements from Conte like saying that he has no use of these players. Thats not how you sell players, or sell anything for that matter. You don't say this player I have is useless to me, do you want him? Even if it were true, you have to act like you are not desperate for a sale. Its fucking basic.

Thats 3 of our most valuable players who are now on a garage sale.

Also, you (and some others) seem to assume that Marotta & Conte are perfectly in sync. I have my doubts about that. Marotta may like Conte, but he was the guy who sacked him from the Juve job. Recent public comments from Conte seem to be aimed at Marotta, thats not two guys perfectly in sync.

I am willing to give both the benefit of doubt for now, but its not looking good at the mo.
    This!
    Inter is coming

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter

I thought today in the after the game presser, OGS, indirectly implied that tho, you don’t think so?
    I read something along those lines, maybe I’m wrong.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Like who? Pretty much every player in the NT squad was what Italy had available in terms of quality. 80% of them had no business representing Italy (again Sturaro) and were starters for Conte.
    Well, he could have played more the likes of Lorenzo Insigne, Domenico Berardi could have been picked (had 30+ goals in ~60 Serie A games at the time Conte was managing the NT), could have had Gabbiadini with him who had a good season with Sampdoria & Napoli.. He had options to play more fluid, like Mancini is trying now. But he just was stubborn enough to play his way with players that lacked quality and character. People are praising him way too much only because Italy had crap results in 2014 and didn't qualify in 2018. The Euro 2012 team wasn't really much better, the talent pool was inferior to 2016, yet the Italians had reached the final.

That 2012 had Maggio, Nocerino, Abate, Giaccherini, Diamanti and Montolivo as part of the rotation for example. Yet no one credits Prandelli for reaching the final, but Conte gets credit for beating Spain and Belgium in 2016 as if they were Brazil 1970 and Argentina 1986 respectively. At least Prandelli had players who could provide a creative spark or score out of anywhere like Pirlo, Balotelli, Cassano and even Diamanti. His selection was pretty much the best players available. Conte picked and used the players that fit the way he wanted to play, not the best possible lineup for Italy.

This is also what he is doing at Inter now. If we thought Spalletti was being stubborn, then you're in for a treat with Conte's stubborness and odd roster & team selection.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

30. Thanks (1): n4l

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Btw. Didn't Conte say in a press conf that the decision of removing Icardi and Nainggolan is the club's one. He didn't have part in it. It came from Marotta (and Ausilio, probably Zhang too).

32. Thanks (4): n4l, Suraj, thatdude, vex