View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 304 of 304 FirstFirst ... 204254294301302303304
Results 6,061 to 6,079 of 6079

Thread: Antonio Conte

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    We have 4 center backs in the roster and we're playing with 3. One of them is Ranocchia.

Whoever comes to be the coach as things stand will fave difficulties defensively because of Conte's demand to get rid of Godin and replace him with full/wing backs which we've had an abundance of.
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Lebanon

I was a defender of conte till yesterday, This my way or the highway type of thinking must not be backed. You have depth and huge roaster you mothfcer use it well. study your opponents and make a formation that suits each one. is it that hard ?!

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by aymantawil View Post
    I was a defender of conte till yesterday, This my way or the highway type of thinking must not be backed. You have depth and huge roaster you mothfcer use it well. study your opponents and make a formation that suits each one. is it that hard ?!
    did you see our bench lol

kolarov only started because of covid

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by kartalsafa View Post
    we still have time to bring allegri. otherwise this man will fuck another season with his excuses.

we conceded 8 goals in 4 matches. and our lovely coach nothing to do to solve it. only excuses.. and always talking about balance.. we have no plan b. morevor we have no logic gameplan too.
    Don't get your hopes up. Our management would be stupid to fire conte and be stuck with his undeserved astronomical salary. Lets hope that our stacked bench will do the saving for us

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post

Wasn't ranocchia okay last season? If de vrij is as good as many believe here why couldn't have conte shifted de vrij to the left and let rano take the centre position? It was clear as day that kolarov is not and cannot be a centre back from fio's game and it showed yesterday, heck he was even shaky against the mighty benevento.

5. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

ranocchia is only ok in low pressure games as a sub erally tbh. he's had 10 years of being inconsistent as fuck, i dunno why you think that'd change now

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Rather take my chances with an inconsistent Rano than a fuck up of Kolarov. Seriously, every game he costed us.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Rather take my chances with an inconsistent Rano than a fuck up of Kolarov. Seriously, every game he costed us.
    I read that Kolarov is at fault or committed an error for 5/8 of the goals conceded so far. That’s ludicrously shit.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Italy

De Vrij didn't look all the bad playing on the right side of the back 3 for Holland against Italy. Maybe we give Ranocchia a chance in the center and move De Vrij out wide when we have absences? Why is Ranocchia even on the team still if we have no faith in him?

10. Thanks (2): ADRossi, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

ranocchia is only ok in low pressure games as a sub erally tbh. he's had 10 years of being inconsistent as fuck, i dunno why you think that'd change now
    Right, so a player who has played shit defensively for his last 2 games against shittier teams was supposed to change against milan. Got it.

I'd rather bet on a cb to play in a cb position rather than an lb who's shown nothing but shitty performances as a back three.

12. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter

Marotta was about to sell Skriniar for peanuts. Was this due to covid? These two morons are losers. It’s clear thay Conte thinks that Kolarov on the left is a lot better than Skriniar. Conte is worst coach to assess talent. He should have learned from the fiordntina match that Kolarov is an open gate. Yet he started him again against Benevento. If Conte continues to put his trust in Dambro and Kolarov we wont even finish sixth.
    Last edited by Palacio; Yesterday at 18:14.

14. Thanks (2): MVD, _OC_

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    I didn't say that, I'm just saying why I'm not surprised we didn't move to a back 4 for this game.
    Conte could have had 3 months to prepare and he still wouldn't have done it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

16. Thanks (2): Palacio, _OC_

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Sometimes inconsistent is better from Kolarov type consistency
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

18. Thanks (2): Batman, brakbrak

Fav. Player
    Bastoni

Holy See

Imma be real subtle with this, go fuck yourself Conte.

20. Thanks (2): Fetajogger, MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Marotta was about to sell Skriniar for peanuts. Was this due to covid? These two morons are losers. It’s clear thay Conte thinks that Kolarov on the left is a lot better than Skriniar. Conte is worst coach to assess talent. He should have learned from the fiordntina match that Kolarov is an open gate. Yet he started him again against Benevento. If Conte continues to put his trust in Dambro and Kolarov we wont even finish sixth.
    Wtf does skriniar have to do with kolarov lol

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Sooo... when is this guy getting fired? Before the season is totally ruined or after?
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag

23. Thanks (2): Fetajogger, MVD

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Wtf does skriniar have to do with kolarov lol
    You were saying the only reason Kolarov started is because no one else was fit. Skriniar was fit for the fioretina game and who did Kolarov start? Clearly Covid isn't the reason.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    You were saying the only reason Kolarov started is because no one else was fit. Skriniar was fit for the fioretina game and who did Kolarov start? Clearly Covid isn't the reason.
    No.. has Skriniar ever played LCB under Conte? IIRC start of last season he used Godin a fair bit but then got Bastoni. I cant remembr off hand Skriniar ever starting LCB.

27. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    No.. has Skriniar ever played LCB under Conte? IIRC start of last season he used Godin a fair bit but then got Bastoni. I cant remembr off hand Skriniar ever starting LCB.
    It was the other way around. When the season started Godin was starting on the right and Skriniar on the left. With Bastoni development Skriniar was moved to the right and Godin was pushed to the bench. Godin played on the left just once (I think it was an away game against Parma).

29. Thanks (5): CafeCordoba, MVD, n4l, Palacio, YoramG

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    My point is Conte insists on starting Kolarov regardless of whether Skriniar or Ranochia are fit.

31. Thanks (3): Fetajogger, MVD, _OC_