View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 199 of 223 FirstFirst ... 99149189196197198199200201202209 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 4445

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    4 last good games, 2nd spot... We are the best
    If we played those 4 games bad and finished 4th... Omg we didn't improve at all we suck

Everyone forgot the shitshows against Sass, Verona, Bologna, Fiora, Roma though

Rube didn't give a fuck, they knew we are nowhere near their level, the 1 pt behind doesn't show the real situation, we were never close to the Scudo.
    I saw that in the H2H against Rube, we ain't on the same level with them yet

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    HernanCrespo

Indonesia

Some of us or perhaps, all do mind that he’s ex-Rube and really salty about it, but let’s not fool ourselves and omit his quality as a coach. Credits certainly where it’s due.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Oh, and that 3rd Sassuolo goal was so insanely predictable. The moment Valero scored and Sassuolo kicked off to restart play, I knew with all my heart that they were going to equalize. I've never been so utterly sure of anything in my life. It felt like I was having a religious experience. It's unnerving how convinced I was they would score.

But you know the more fucked up thing is that the players knew. Those fucking bitches on the pitch, every single one of them felt the exact same inevitability of the Sassuolo goal. And they just resigned themselves to it. Pathetic.

These cunts don't need training they need a fucking therapist.

4. Thanks (3): hitmax, InterFCAustin, yoszee

Fav. Player
    Skriniar37

Indonesia

The best Inter so far if no Gagliardini and Vecino.

Watch out Skriniar and one of Brozo and Eriksen will go next season

In Conte we trust. Give him Vidal, Ndombele, and Dzeko. Scudetto next season
    Lautaro Martínez: Argentina's next big thing
    Milan Skriniar : Next Best Defender In The World

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    might be controversial but i'd rather we focus on buildingg an inter for a decade. No one will fault Mourinho for what he did, but that was an Inter not assembled to last more than a couple of years... and we kept many of those players on longer than we should have

Now, with Tonali, Hakimi, Bastoni, Barella, Sensi, Martinez, whoever else, it really feels like we could see a lot of those players in 5 years time again

and yes, correct, I hope Skriniar stays too. I'm not fussed about Brozo, not with Tonali, Barella, Sensi, Eriksen already here... a new LWB, GK, and we've really got a great core.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    If we played those 4 games bad and finished 4th... Omg we didn't improve at all we suck

Rube didn't give a fuck, they knew we are nowhere near their level, the 1 pt behind doesn't show the real situation, we were never close to the Scudo.

Man I wanna tell you something about your endless love for a certain cockold philosopher coach, but I don’t want to get banned wasting time with blind haters.
    Carry on.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Not worth it

- - - Updated - - -

@henry

U wanna do this with Conte who wants 100 ready players to win yesterday?

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    I never offended you. You’re the one calling me names when I said we’ve made progress, few days ago.
    Look, we’re 2nd on the table now, is that progress, or is there anything else you can find to hate on?
    You are right, you never offended me but it was so obvious that you are so bitter when people have different opinions than you so thats why I called you bitter lol. I've said it long time ago, I dont know any of you here in real life, im here to discuss about inter and there's nothing to get offended about in internet

11. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Conte gets a lot of credit for the way he set up the team today. Some people see him always play 3-5-2 and assume that we don't tactically adapt for a specific opponent. Formation isn't the entirety of tactics. Today was a good example of that. Perfect line up. Specially the midfield with Brozovic, Barella and Gagliardini. They controlled the game and had great urgency and work rate. We were first to every ball in the midfield. Thats where we beat Atalanta tonight. I was a bit concerned to see Godin start at RCM with Dumbo at RWB, but it soon became obvious why - they shut down Gosens. Conte's tactics were spot on tonight.

What an excellent way to finish the season. Just 1 point behind Juve. I know in reality the gap is much bigger, but this should give us good momentum and confidence for next season.

Italy

Not worth it

- - - Updated - - -

@henry

you know, you can enjoy the win even if you don't like conte.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

14. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Not worth it

- - - Updated - - -

@henry

balance is key tbf. Sensi if he can get back to form was critical - and even brehme would say he was a pre-Conte signing. Same is true for Barella, even though I think he has a LONG way to go still. Bastoni was introduced under Conte. Martinez has gotten a lot better under him (even though he's been poor in the last few months)... I think Hakimi will be great too

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Probably not offended. More that banging your head against the wall feeling because it's so obvious progress has been made and people deny it. Almost like speaking to a flat earther. It should be so obvious to see but they choose to be blind
    No, some people just have a different definition of progress. 2nd place is definitely a progress from 4th place and noone can deny that. If we were to finish 4th, theres an arguememt that theres no progress.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Other teams including rube lost points against them too why are you so stuck on those matches? You seem to be unhappy we finished second huh?

18. Thanks (3): InterFCAustin, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    You are right, you never offended me but it was so obvious that you are so bitter when people have different opinions than you so thats why I called you bitter lol. I've said it long time ago, I dont know any of you here in real life, im here to discuss about inter and there's nothing to get offended about in internet
    Apology accepted lol

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Other teams including rube lost points against them too why are you so stuck on those matches? You seem to be unhappy we finished second huh?
    No its because you aren't allowed to lose any points to any team and every league winning team goes 38 games 38 wins

21. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

No, some people just have a different definition of progress. 2nd place is definitely a progress from 4th place and noone can deny that. If we were to finish 4th, theres an arguememt that theres no progress.
    Atalanta finished 3rd like last season, you think they didn't make any progress?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    No its because you aren't allowed to lose any points to any team and every league winning team goes 38 games 38 wins
    Exactly

23. Thanks (4): Glass box, InterFCAustin, MVD, vex

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    No, I'm unhappy how we played before when it really mattered, not ever really in control of games... The position on the table is better than the way we played lately. We shall see what we can do in EL, different place than Italy, where we had Atalanta, Lazio and us canceling out games... Very pathetic

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Apology accepted lol
    Not an apology, my friend

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    When Conte was asked about his future, he repeated he will make evaluations with the management at the end of the season.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

28. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

Not an apology, my friend
    It’s ok, I read between the lines

30. Thanks (1): brakbrak

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

No, I'm unhappy how we played before when it really mattered, not ever really in control of games... The position on the table is better than the way we played lately. We shall see what we can do in EL, different place than Italy, where we had Atalanta, Lazio and us canceling out games... Very pathetic

Position better than how we played...

Second best attack
    Best defence

JJM, you're better than this... Stop

32. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude