View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 92 of 96 FirstFirst ... 428289909192939495 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 1918

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    stop the shit with the depth...our players are lacking experience and quality...poor Barella and Brozo had to work 2x as hard because Vecino,Candreva,Biraghi are so fucking average in mf and that left the defence exposed to lightning fast Hakimi,Sancho,Brandt...we don't have a Brandt who can make a difference with a single pass...since Sensi is made from dry pasta it seems...now Conte is eating himself when he figured out some of our players are actually shittards like Vecino,Gags...also defending a lead with a 352 against a 4231...stubborn moron can't even change it to a 532,well he did when it was too late... but then again we lack people who can "traffic cop" the ball with good technique,hold on the ball,stop the opposittion from attacking us like crazy...Brozo goes in to retard mode when he is under pressure,because he lacks the concentration...he is hybrid regista after all,not even close to Pirlo.
    we can't defend to save our lives because the team is full on grind on team not a team that can dictate the tempo when it has a result...counter attacking team with no clue how to keep possession long because there is no super talented guy with the ball on the pitch
    having only Sensi who can dictate the game...and then a big fucking void

2. Thanks (1): MVD

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If Spalletti had better players he'd have done better.

If Pioli had better players he'd have done better.

If De Boer had better players he'd have done better.

If Mancini had better players he'd have done better.

If Leonardo had better players he'd have done better.

Conte has a better squad than all of them. That excuse is lame. And I'm not convinced even if we do get better players Conte is going to be the one to lead us to success.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

4. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Conte is special one. He gets 11 subs to make...opponent only gets 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

6. Thanks (3): Devious, Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post

Conte has a better squad than all of them. That excuse is lame. And I'm not convinced even if we do get better players Conte is going to be the one to lead us to success.
    Are you saying we are not playing better than under any of the coaches you mentioned?

Also what exactly do you guys want him to do in 6 to 7 months?

I d love to shit on him and the jury is still out but he did pretty damn well thus far whether will win something with him is another discussion.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

8. Thanks (2): ElDuccio, forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Are you saying we are not playing better than under any of the coaches you mentioned?

Also what exactly do you guys want him to do in 6 to 7 months?

I d love to shit on him and the jury is still out but he did pretty damn well thus far whether will win something with him is another discussion.
    As long as he does better than the others and actually getting the 3rd place NOT on the last day. But I still think the excuse of him not having any better players is crazy. With the team he has we should be able to accomplish our goals for this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter

Sorry but on paper Spalletti had a similar quality except the midfield. Perisic, Icardi and 9n look pretty decent. We were lucky with Sensi and Barella but Conte also has a fault for great start for the former, as moved him higher on the pitch. With Spalletti on charge, Sensi would have been a sub of Brozo most probably. Conte intruduced Esposito and Bastoni in the first team and blocked the loan of the latter. He's boosted the form of Candreva, who was utter crap last season (under Spalletti). Let's make evaluations at tge end of season but for now it's a laughable comparing Conte to Spalletti and the others.

12. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Canada

You don't seem to rate Sensi at all and rate Nainggolan mpre. Similar with Icardi and Lukaku. So it's surprisimg you think that Conte has a better team unless you've been impressed by Sensi's performances since he's really been pur best performing player other than Lautaro this season.. who Spaletti did a really bad job of using last season.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Sorry but on paper Spalletti had a similar quality except the midfield. Perisic, Icardi and 9n look pretty decent. We were lucky with Sensi and Barella but Conte also has a fault for great start for the former, as moved him higher on the pitch. With Spalletti on charge, Sensi would have been a sub of Brozo most probably. Conte intruduced Esposito and Bastoni in the first team and blocked the loan of the latter. He's boosted the form of Candreva, who was utter crap last season (under Spalletti). Let's make evaluations at tge end of season but for now it's a laughable comparing Conte to Spalletti and the others.
    Spalletti had better results in Europe thus far with a far more limited squad and probably a harder group. And I'd say that our Serie A rivals have dropped with the exception of Roma who are one of the same, yet instead of being 10th or whatever they are 3rd.
    And we had 7 straight Serie A wins at this day last season (the next one was that terrible beating we got from Atalanta) after a below average start of course (Sassuolo rip off, Parma rip off and Torino hiccup including + an easy 3-0 away to Bologna)

I agree that comparisons or any evaluation is too early, but the signs are here. By the end of the year we'll have enough to reach to a safe conclusion.

And let's not forget how much it cost to change from Spalletti to Conte. This is the biggest turn off so far.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Cambiaso

Indonesia

I ll say stick with conte
    Sensi Rules!!!

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    whilst the CL is very disappointing, lets also remember we're 1 point off the top of the league, and 6 points clear in 2nd

17. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    whilst the CL is very disappointing, lets also remember we're 1 point off the top of the league, and 6 points clear in 2nd
    The teams we faced so far with the exception of Juventus (L) and the derby which is special however crap the teams are, are not really teams you'd expect to fly high in the league. With probably Lazio being the exception but at our home they shouldn't be able to leave with points, something that of course has not been a regular feat.

We did very well to grab full points against teams with tough grounds (Cagliari, Bologna, Sassuolo and traditionally Sampdoria who are shit this season).

What we call "the real test" is the fixture congestion after the break, with Torino away, the tough games against Roma, Fiorentina (away) and there's also the away game to Napoli followed by an Atalanta game at home right after the turn of the decade.

We can say that we are not choking in the league thus far against the minnows but agains the big boys (Juventus, Dortmund and Barcelona) we weren't that great but had our moments for around 100 minutes out of 360 of them. It is safe to say that we have not been under real pressure so far in the league and everytime we were, for those few minutes, we struggled (Sassuolo almost did a comeback, we had no answer for Parma's counters and we are lucky to have Handanovic and/or the opposition missing the goal from close range).

The results are great so far in the league but let's not get carried away. We've had very good 1st rounds in terms of points gathered, especially until mid-November, for the last 5 seasons with only the 2016-17 turmoil with the October hiccup that was rectified with a strong December-January period:

We're doing well really.

We no longer have October disease. But there's the winter disease we need to see if we can get over this time. And failing in Europe is a mentality killer.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

19. Thanks (4): chhstr, Devious, MVD, Rain

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Brehme Cunte praising post. That's something you don't see everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Spalletti had better results in Europe thus far with a far more limited squad and probably a harder group. And I'd say that our Serie A rivals have dropped with the exception of Roma who are one of the same, yet instead of being 10th or whatever they are 3rd.
    And we had 7 straight Serie A wins at this day last season (the next one was that terrible beating we got from Atalanta) after a below average start of course (Sassuolo rip off, Parma rip off and Torino hiccup including + an easy 3-0 away to Bologna)

I agree that comparisons or any evaluation is too early, but the signs are here. By the end of the year we'll have enough to reach to a safe conclusion.

And let's not forget how much it cost to change from Spalletti to Conte. This is the biggest turn off so far.
    Spalletti didn't have better results in Europe as there are two more fixtures to go. And that was in his second season as well. And his squad was not more limited. He had Perisic, Icardi, Keita, 9n and Vrsajlko. They just didn't deliver and it's Spalletti's fault at most.

23. Thanks (2): forzainter257, Pimpin

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Spalletti didn't have better results in Europe as there are two more fixtures to go. And that was in his second season as well. And his squad was not more limited. He had Perisic, Icardi, Keita, 9n and Vrsajlko. They just didn't deliver and it's Spalletti's fault at most.
    Spalletti wasn't allowed to register full squad due to FFP punishment.

25. Thanks (2): brakbrak, thatdude

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Yes, that is true. Misunderstanding of mine.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I agree, winter is the real test for this team.

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    But he had them available for serie a, therefore had better bench to rotate to avoid fatigue we are facing now
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    But he had them available for serie a, therefore had better bench to rotate to avoid fatigue we are facing now
    Really? I remember spalo would get butchered if he would "rotate" his midfielders.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    I am not a Spalletti fan. Far from it. But claiming our squad depth last season was better than this season is unfair on him. We only had a decent squad depth in CB, LW and CF positions with Miranda, Keita and Lautaro. In the other positions, our bench was consisted of Dalbert, Gagliardini, Valero, Mario and Candreva.

33. Thanks (2): MVD, PHM1605

Italy

I would say that the squad depth is pretty much the same.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

35. Thanks (1): MVD