View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    65 61.32%
  • No

    41 38.68%
Page 92 of 96 FirstFirst ... 428289909192939495 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 1918

Thread: Antonio Conte

  1. #1821
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    40,266
    Thanked
    55,056 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    stop the shit with the depth...our players are lacking experience and quality...poor Barella and Brozo had to work 2x as hard because Vecino,Candreva,Biraghi are so fucking average in mf and that left the defence exposed to lightning fast Hakimi,Sancho,Brandt...we don't have a Brandt who can make a difference with a single pass...since Sensi is made from dry pasta it seems...now Conte is eating himself when he figured out some of our players are actually shittards like Vecino,Gags...also defending a lead with a 352 against a 4231...stubborn moron can't even change it to a 532,well he did when it was too late... but then again we lack people who can "traffic cop" the ball with good technique,hold on the ball,stop the opposittion from attacking us like crazy...Brozo goes in to retard mode when he is under pressure,because he lacks the concentration...he is hybrid regista after all,not even close to Pirlo.
    we can't defend to save our lives because the team is full on grind on team not a team that can dictate the tempo when it has a result...counter attacking team with no clue how to keep possession long because there is no super talented guy with the ball on the pitch
    having only Sensi who can dictate the game...and then a big fucking void

  2. Thanks (1): MVD

  3. #1822
    Nyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Nov 07
    Posts
    13,067
    Thanked
    9,771 times

    PNG

    16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If Spalletti had better players he'd have done better.

    If Pioli had better players he'd have done better.

    If De Boer had better players he'd have done better.

    If Mancini had better players he'd have done better.

    .
    .
    .

    If Leonardo had better players he'd have done better.


    Conte has a better squad than all of them. That excuse is lame. And I'm not convinced even if we do get better players Conte is going to be the one to lead us to success.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

  4. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

  5. #1823
    n4l's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Jul 07
    Posts
    8,329
    Thanked
    12,547 times
    Fav. Player
    Mancini

    Trinidad & Tobago

    45 10 years of FIF
    Conte is special one. He gets 11 subs to make...opponent only gets 3.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

  6. Thanks (3): Devious, Linege, MVD

  7. #1824
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    6,378
    Thanked
    4,428 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    If Spalletti had better players he'd have done better.

    If Pioli had better players he'd have done better.

    If De Boer had better players he'd have done better.

    If Mancini had better players he'd have done better.

    .
    .
    .

    If Leonardo had better players he'd have done better.


    Conte has a better squad than all of them. That excuse is lame. And I'm not convinced even if we do get better players Conte is going to be the one to lead us to success.
    Are you saying we are not playing better than under any of the coaches you mentioned?

    Also what exactly do you guys want him to do in 6 to 7 months?

    I d love to shit on him and the jury is still out but he did pretty damn well thus far whether will win something with him is another discussion.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte

  8. Thanks (2): ElDuccio, forzainter257

  9. #1825
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    5,928
    Thanked
    7,177 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Are you saying we are not playing better than under any of the coaches you mentioned?

    Also what exactly do you guys want him to do in 6 to 7 months?

    I d love to shit on him and the jury is still out but he did pretty damn well thus far whether will win something with him is another discussion.
    As long as he does better than the others and actually getting the 3rd place NOT on the last day. But I still think the excuse of him not having any better players is crazy. With the team he has we should be able to accomplish our goals for this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

  10. Thanks (1): MVD

  11. #1826
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    2,794
    Thanked
    2,650 times

    Bulgaria

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    If Spalletti had better players he'd have done better.

    If Pioli had better players he'd have done better.

    If De Boer had better players he'd have done better.

    If Mancini had better players he'd have done better.

    .
    .
    .

    If Leonardo had better players he'd have done better.


    Conte has a better squad than all of them. That excuse is lame. And I'm not convinced even if we do get better players Conte is going to be the one to lead us to success.
    Sorry but on paper Spalletti had a similar quality except the midfield. Perisic, Icardi and 9n look pretty decent. We were lucky with Sensi and Barella but Conte also has a fault for great start for the former, as moved him higher on the pitch. With Spalletti on charge, Sensi would have been a sub of Brozo most probably. Conte intruduced Esposito and Bastoni in the first team and blocked the loan of the latter. He's boosted the form of Candreva, who was utter crap last season (under Spalletti). Let's make evaluations at tge end of season but for now it's a laughable comparing Conte to Spalletti and the others.

  12. Thanks (1): forzainter257

  13. #1827

    Join Date
    17 Feb 12
    Posts
    3,893
    Thanked
    5,457 times

    Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    If Spalletti had better players he'd have done better.

    If Pioli had better players he'd have done better.

    If De Boer had better players he'd have done better.

    If Mancini had better players he'd have done better.

    .
    .
    .

    If Leonardo had better players he'd have done better.


    Conte has a better squad than all of them. That excuse is lame. And I'm not convinced even if we do get better players Conte is going to be the one to lead us to success.
    You don't seem to rate Sensi at all and rate Nainggolan mpre. Similar with Icardi and Lukaku. So it's surprisimg you think that Conte has a better team unless you've been impressed by Sensi's performances since he's really been pur best performing player other than Lautaro this season.. who Spaletti did a really bad job of using last season.

  14. #1828
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    17,662
    Thanked
    12,893 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Sorry but on paper Spalletti had a similar quality except the midfield. Perisic, Icardi and 9n look pretty decent. We were lucky with Sensi and Barella but Conte also has a fault for great start for the former, as moved him higher on the pitch. With Spalletti on charge, Sensi would have been a sub of Brozo most probably. Conte intruduced Esposito and Bastoni in the first team and blocked the loan of the latter. He's boosted the form of Candreva, who was utter crap last season (under Spalletti). Let's make evaluations at tge end of season but for now it's a laughable comparing Conte to Spalletti and the others.
    Spalletti had better results in Europe thus far with a far more limited squad and probably a harder group. And I'd say that our Serie A rivals have dropped with the exception of Roma who are one of the same, yet instead of being 10th or whatever they are 3rd.
    And we had 7 straight Serie A wins at this day last season (the next one was that terrible beating we got from Atalanta) after a below average start of course (Sassuolo rip off, Parma rip off and Torino hiccup including + an easy 3-0 away to Bologna)

    I agree that comparisons or any evaluation is too early, but the signs are here. By the end of the year we'll have enough to reach to a safe conclusion.

    And let's not forget how much it cost to change from Spalletti to Conte. This is the biggest turn off so far.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  15. #1829
    sakera's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Nov 14
    Posts
    221
    Thanked
    83 times
    Fav. Player
    Cambiaso

    Indonesia

    I ll say stick with conte
    Sensi Rules!!!

  16. #1830
    FIF MVP .h.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 05
    Posts
    21,122
    Thanked
    22,352 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

    Europe

    25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    whilst the CL is very disappointing, lets also remember we're 1 point off the top of the league, and 6 points clear in 2nd

  17. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

  18. #1831
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    17,662
    Thanked
    12,893 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    whilst the CL is very disappointing, lets also remember we're 1 point off the top of the league, and 6 points clear in 2nd
    The teams we faced so far with the exception of Juventus (L) and the derby which is special however crap the teams are, are not really teams you'd expect to fly high in the league. With probably Lazio being the exception but at our home they shouldn't be able to leave with points, something that of course has not been a regular feat.

    We did very well to grab full points against teams with tough grounds (Cagliari, Bologna, Sassuolo and traditionally Sampdoria who are shit this season).

    What we call "the real test" is the fixture congestion after the break, with Torino away, the tough games against Roma, Fiorentina (away) and there's also the away game to Napoli followed by an Atalanta game at home right after the turn of the decade.

    We can say that we are not choking in the league thus far against the minnows but agains the big boys (Juventus, Dortmund and Barcelona) we weren't that great but had our moments for around 100 minutes out of 360 of them. It is safe to say that we have not been under real pressure so far in the league and everytime we were, for those few minutes, we struggled (Sassuolo almost did a comeback, we had no answer for Parma's counters and we are lucky to have Handanovic and/or the opposition missing the goal from close range).

    The results are great so far in the league but let's not get carried away. We've had very good 1st rounds in terms of points gathered, especially until mid-November, for the last 5 seasons with only the 2016-17 turmoil with the October hiccup that was rectified with a strong December-January period:













    We're doing well really.

    We no longer have October disease. But there's the winter disease we need to see if we can get over this time. And failing in Europe is a mentality killer.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  19. Thanks (4): chhstr, Devious, MVD, Rain

  20. #1832
    Somebody stop me! Devious's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Oct 06
    Posts
    15,480
    Thanked
    34,383 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Egypt

    10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Brehme Cunte praising post. That's something you don't see everyday.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children


  21. Thanks (1): MVD

  22. #1833
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    2,794
    Thanked
    2,650 times

    Bulgaria

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Spalletti had better results in Europe thus far with a far more limited squad and probably a harder group. And I'd say that our Serie A rivals have dropped with the exception of Roma who are one of the same, yet instead of being 10th or whatever they are 3rd.
    And we had 7 straight Serie A wins at this day last season (the next one was that terrible beating we got from Atalanta) after a below average start of course (Sassuolo rip off, Parma rip off and Torino hiccup including + an easy 3-0 away to Bologna)

    I agree that comparisons or any evaluation is too early, but the signs are here. By the end of the year we'll have enough to reach to a safe conclusion.

    And let's not forget how much it cost to change from Spalletti to Conte. This is the biggest turn off so far.
    Spalletti didn't have better results in Europe as there are two more fixtures to go. And that was in his second season as well. And his squad was not more limited. He had Perisic, Icardi, Keita, 9n and Vrsajlko. They just didn't deliver and it's Spalletti's fault at most.

  23. Thanks (2): forzainter257, Pimpin

  24. #1834

    Join Date
    25 Feb 13
    Posts
    2,519
    Thanked
    3,250 times

    Vietnam

    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Spalletti didn't have better results in Europe as there are two more fixtures to go. And that was in his second season as well. And his squad was not more limited. He had Perisic, Icardi, Keita, 9n and Vrsajlko. They just didn't deliver and it's Spalletti's fault at most.
    Spalletti wasn't allowed to register full squad due to FFP punishment.

  25. Thanks (2): brakbrak, thatdude

  26. #1835
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    2,794
    Thanked
    2,650 times

    Bulgaria

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Spalletti wasn't allowed to register full squad due to FFP punishment.
    Yes, that is true. Misunderstanding of mine.

  27. #1836
    FIF MVP .h.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 05
    Posts
    21,122
    Thanked
    22,352 times
    Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

    Europe

    25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I agree, winter is the real test for this team.

  28. Thanks (1): MVD

  29. #1837
    forzainter257's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Mar 18
    Posts
    1,998
    Thanked
    3,029 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro

    Kazakhstan

    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Spalletti wasn't allowed to register full squad due to FFP punishment.
    But he had them available for serie a, therefore had better bench to rotate to avoid fatigue we are facing now
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

  30. Thanks (1): MVD

  31. #1838

    Join Date
    30 Aug 11
    Posts
    795
    Thanked
    688 times
    Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

    Indonesia

    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    But he had them available for serie a, therefore had better bench to rotate to avoid fatigue we are facing now
    Really? I remember spalo would get butchered if he would "rotate" his midfielders.

  32. #1839
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    6,912
    Thanked
    15,341 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Most Improved Member
    I am not a Spalletti fan. Far from it. But claiming our squad depth last season was better than this season is unfair on him. We only had a decent squad depth in CB, LW and CF positions with Miranda, Keita and Lautaro. In the other positions, our bench was consisted of Dalbert, Gagliardini, Valero, Mario and Candreva.

  33. Thanks (2): MVD, PHM1605

  34. #1840
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,570
    Thanked
    18,597 times

    Italy

    70
    I would say that the squad depth is pretty much the same.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  35. Thanks (1): MVD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •