View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 107 of 123 FirstFirst ... 75797104105106107108109110117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2443

Thread: Antonio Conte

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    No he is not soley responsible, he doesnt miss chances, sitters easy passes and this cmpaign is nothing new, it has happened many times before with strong Inter squads, i remember a lot of similar campaigns, i am sure u do as well.

Also at sone point if ur 2 zero up ur coach cant do everyfucking thing, at some point players have to get over the line themselves. Same as tody, how many wrong plays missed chances etc? wtf was politano doing at the end i mean common. I saw attacks were there were like 6 Inter players against 4 Barca defenders and either they do the wrong pass or over dribble.
    The coach had asked for the players that missed the chances. A big part of the responsibility lies on him. If a manager gets the blame due to the incompetence of his subordinates, then Conte should be taking blame for the incompetence of the guys he brought us over (Lukaku, Lazaro and the whole 3-5-2 system in particular). And of course he should also be getting the merit for the good results in Serie A so far under the same parameters.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

2. Thanks (3): Jusef, Macktk, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This CL campaign has been by far our biggest choke job in the Champions League, ever.

I would have expected from you to remember Helsingborg.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Demenza Senile View Post
    @Fapuccino: I enjoyed that Galatasaray win so much .Our boy Mancio rubbing it in in the snow Glorious memory lol.
    With our boy Sneijder scoring the winner. I had celebrated that one as if it was an Inter goal.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

When Sensi, Asamoah, Candreva, Barella and Sanchez are all injured, and you have to play the same 11 with a shitty bench and still somehow manage to be first in the league and just miss out on the next stage of CL in the group of death - is it still the biggest choke job in the history of CL?

Sure, it wasn't successful, but somehow I feel like some people are enjoying Conte not making it past the group stages just out of spite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I would have expected from you to remember Helsingborg.
    That was qualification, not the actual tournament.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    When Sensi, Asamoah, Candreva, Barella and Sanchez are all injured, and you have to play the same 11 with a shitty bench and still somehow manage to be first in the league and just miss out on the next stage of CL in the group of death - is it still the biggest choke job in the history of CL?

Sure, it wasn't successful, but somehow I feel like some people are enjoying Conte not making it past the group stages just out of spite.
    We didn't choke because we failed to beat Barcelona's reserve backups.
    We choked for Slavia home and Dortmund away as I said already.

And fucking up the tactics in a winnable game that would get hs through should also be blamed on the coach, just like last season v PSV was blamed on Spalletti.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Spalletti is blamed because he clearly instructed the players to protect the draw and not pursue the win at all costs. This is why he is blamed and rightfully so. Watching the game it was clear that was the instruction and it was also clear it was a horrible strategy to rely on the other game, whereas Conte didn't pussy out in such a scandalous manner.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    JZ AR Adri NB

England

Conte went gung ho trying for the win it's not like he sat back
    He was very proactive.

As for Brehme's quote it was his players he asked for that under performed that is totally unfair , he also asked for alot more players which he did not get ,
    and I feel with the current squad depth any other manager would have achieved less or at very best been on Par with Conte.
    You are deluding yourself if you can't see the positives he has brought to us and remember we are not through the first 6 months yet.

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Bitching and moaning about 'Barca B' when that B team has Rakitic and Vidal. Those two will be our first choice here at Inter instead of the clowns we have in our midfield. Letting Nainggolan go is looking like a dumbass move.

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Brehme, seems to me you don't understand what it means to be Inter fan. An Inter fan should support the club in every way he can, even if the he doesn't like the decisions that been made. everyone can criticize and share opinion, but it seems like you want us to fail just to say "hey, i told you Conte is shit". this isn't what a fan should do or even think about.

Inter is in great shape despite last night and no one can deny that Conte has a major impact on this team.
    Save Radja.

11. Thanks (3): Lionheart, syrus, wera

Greece

Nope, that's not a fan. You're describing a pet dog there.

Conte uomo di merda

13. Thanks (2): chipschups, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    Handa,Bro,Rano!

Austria

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiego22 View Post
    Bitching and moaning about 'Barca B' when that B team has Rakitic and Vidal. Those two will be our first choice here at Inter instead of the clowns we have in our midfield. Letting Nainggolan go is looking like a dumbass move.
    Maybe without Naingollan there wouldnt be a Barella at Inter?!
    ďPlease donít call me arrogant, but Iím European champion and I think Iím a special one.Ē - Jose Mourinho

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    In a way getting out of the CL race is good because Inter can focus on serie a. We need to realize this team can’t fight on two fronts.

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    I'd like to take a step back for a minute:

By the time the ref blew the final whistle last season against Empoli, nobody, absolutely fucking nobody would've thought we will be practically going into the winter break this season top of the table. We barely finished 4th, had a massive problem with many key players in the dressing room, and now 6 months later... no sign of any of that and we are leading the fucking league.

I think the fact that Conte came and is delivering beyond expectations in his very first 6 months, has raised the expectations significantly.

He (only) got Lukaku and Barella as prime signings, and is otherwise working with the same squad of last season, which is a miracle itself. He is extracting the possible best out of everyone, prime example being Candreva, which is an attestation to his managerial abilities.

The loss against Barca hurts because of our raised expectations, otherwise let's not kid ourselves: Who the fuck are we to be mad about not going through the group stage of CL, in this alleged death group? We are coming from a decade of mediocrity ffs.

So let's not forget where we are coming from, and give credit where credit is due. We are where we are only because of this man. He deserves all the support, time and backing up he can get.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix_invincible View Post
    No really. We could have and should have kept both in the squad. It's a move which I'm pretty sure we regret. I won't be surprised if there is the talk of recalling him back in Jan (if possible).
    Spoiler: text 

18. Thanks (1): chipschups

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I am far more convinced in Conte as a coach after last night than earlier. Give him better wingbacks, midfielders and backup options for forwards, and then see what he can do.

He definitely deserves support in strengthening the team in winter mercato, and then more in the next summer.

Forza Conte.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Until he does a harakiri and he is fired or resigns himself... That's his way of doing things, he isn't a coach that will last... His brand of football isn't suited for Eu success
    No evidence of the contrary till now
    I'm just stating facts from his history
    I want him to win us a Scudo, if not this year then the next... I would even take EL win this year... Because big teams and Conte want to win every game. Dude goes mental with a draw... So... Yeah

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix_invincible View Post
    We got Barella and then over 2 months later Nainggolan left. So they both were here at the same time and we still kicked Radja out.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Until he does a harakiri and he is fired or resigns himself... That's his way of doing things, he isn't a coach that will last... His brand of football isn't suited for Eu success
    No evidence of the contrary till now
    I'm just stating facts from his history
    I want him to win us a Scudo, if not this year then the next... I would even take EL win this year... Because big teams and Conte want to win every game. Dude goes mental with a draw... So... Yeah

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    So every manager that has never won UCL or EL should be labeled with "his brand of football isn't suited for EU success". What besides execution last night was not suited for "europeabn success"? The team played good, interesting football against BVB and Barca in both legs, only to drop after 60-70 minutes (again, depth issues).

Greece

60-70 minutes problem is a fitness issue, not a depth issue.

Conte uomo di merda

25. Thanks (2): JJM, Palacio

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Yeah and Lukaku and the gang missing sitters is a depth issue, common...

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player

Belgium

I have to say Conte has won me over
    , his last interview after the game against Barca speaks volume. He showed tremendous respect for his players, doesn't seek excuses. The team, albeit lacking quality, works hard. I can only appreciate what he has done the past couple of months. I hope Suning gives him what he wants so he stays and keeps building on from here.

29. Thanks (5): emosjonellspiller, MVD, Pajo, thorn, wera