View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 15 of 77 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Seeing this Cunte's name in this section makes me uncomfortable.

I think we're lucky that Mourinho turned down juBe, otherwise they would have been very close from a back-to-back treble. But we refused Mourinho who literally begged for an Inter return on public TV, for this 3-5-2 Third world Egyptian football formation freak, fucken pathetic. No wonder juBe have kicked out Marotta, guy had grown old and thinks we're still living in the 90s.

Another three years zero that is, this is gona be painful to watch, which has become a habit of late.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post

I think we're lucky that Mourinho turned down juBe, otherwise they would have been very close from a back-to-back treble. But we refused Mourinho who literally begged for an Inter return on public TV, for this 3-5-2 Third world Egyptian football formation freak, fucken pathetic. No wonder juBe have kicked out Marotta, guy had grown old and thinks we're still living in the 90s.

Another three years zero that is, this is gona be painful to watch, which has become a habit of late.

Inter is getting no more money from me as long as Conte is manager. I cannot practically support a club that does shit like this and treats its fans like dirt.

- No more season ticket.
    - Nothing from the Inter shop.
    - Lost all interest in attending any games in the next season, so no tickets either.

Watching the games is the bare minimum and even that will depend on how they will handle the mercato and the club's status. Hopefully they do not hinder the club's progression with stupid transfers that will set us back 3-5 years.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

4. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post

stop hanging out with brehme.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

I know Brehme would have loved to thank Devious' post so bad, but his hands are tied by the no-thank policy he has imposed upon himself
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Brehme is my new best friend forever, we're on good terms regarding everything related to Inter and such.

Happy LGBTQSRB week Brehme!

Cunte will see no mercy from my part, he jumped right into the hell pit and if he thinks what he got from the jube fans is bad he didn't see shit yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member

Conte at dinner with Cagliari for Barella, together with the management.
    From the restaurant the Inter coach was seen leaving with Tullio Tinti, Darmian's agent

Candreva,Darmian...time to visit suicide thread yet?!

9. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

Tullio Tinti is also agent of Bastoni and Eder...

I would go on a suicide watch if we end up with Eder and Darmian. Conte did use them with the national team. Can't wait for us to sign Giaccherini and Pelle.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Inter is getting no more money from me as long as Conte is manager. I cannot practically support a club that does shit like this and treats its fans like dirt.

- No more season ticket.
    - Lost all interest in attending any games in the next season, so no tickets either.

Watching the games is the bare minimum and even that will depend on how they will handle the mercato and the club's status. Hopefully they do not hinder the club's progression with stupid transfers that will set us back 3-5 years.
    I didn't know you were a merchandise-buying, season-ticket holder to begin with.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post

- No more season ticket.

you have to be kidding me. THIS is your breaking point? I just forced myself to sit through a decade of football in which we've:

• Won zero trophies and have not come even close to winning any competition
    • Changed ownership twice
    • Spent money in the transfer market so unwisely on pieces of trash like Barbosa, Joao Mario, and Belfodil that UEFA sanctioned us
    • Sold blossoming players like Coutinho for pennies on the dollar
    • Endured about every poor managerial decision imaginable
    • Fielded line-ups featuring the likes of Ricky Alvarez, Tomasso Rocchi, Freddy Guarin, Jonathan, Diego Forlan, and Houssine Kharja
    • Managed to lose TWICE to a team that couldn't afford to bus its players to the match

and yet, somehow, appointing a manager widely regarded as one of the best in the world who has won multiple trophies in multiple leagues is your breaking point. Screw the other stuff, this is where you draw the line. I didn't even want us to hire Conte but your post is absurd.

I hope you send the Agnelli family invoices for the space you let them rent inside your deluded head.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    I do get brehme tbh. For him it's an ethical thing. Conte to him is an embodiment of the corruption of juve, a reminder (and participant/beneficiary) of the calciopoli and doping/EPO era etc. So I get it.

I still think he should get the fuck over it though.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I do get brehme tbh. For him it's an ethical thing. Conte to him is an embodiment of the corruption of juve, a reminder (and participant/beneficiary) of the calciopoli and doping/EPO era etc. So I get it.

I still think he should get the fuck over it though.
    I get that. It's ironic that we've asked Conte to come in and essentially destroy the very monster that he helped create. It has the potential to backfire remarkably. I do not dispute any of that. But if this is what finally pushes you over the edge, congratulations on wasting the past nine years of your life.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    What if Conte turns out to be another Trapattoni?
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    What if Conte turns out to be another Trapattoni?
    With perhaps the exception of Brehme, guaranteed no one will be complaining.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Colombia

Despite hating the fact that conte is our coach now, we are still inter!!! our history and values havent changed. I despise RuBe and don’t want conte but like it or not he’s on our side now.

All Suning wants is to bring inter back to the top and they chose the best option available. At this moment conte May be a better option than Mou. It might be hard to admit but is the reality.

Having conte is weird for us but imagen how the RuBe cunts feel. Just imagine Materazzi coaching them... just thinking that got me sick to my stomach, but that’s how fucked up they feel.

Greece

Why do people keep mentioning Trap? He won one league and one Uefa Cup in 5 years when his job was to make us the best team in Europe and during his watch Milan won 2 European Cups.
    Sure he is appreciated for winning something in a dry period, but let's not make him some Inter hero. Inter was a team that needed a slight push to become the best in the world and instead we were losing to Swedish teams and only managed 1 league win, granted that it was extremely difficult to win.

Conte uomo di merda

20. Thanks (1): K.I.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I agree there, Inter from around 86 to like 2006 should have had more CL wins. Instead during that time with the German trio and the later years CL performances have been abysmal, and the UEFA cup was the consolation prize, which nobody cares about really.
    Last edited by K.I.; 06 Jun 19 at 18:10.

22. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Conte dismisses Juve past
    By Football Italia staff

Antonio Conte has insisted that working for Inter is ‘normal’, despite his Juventus past.

Inter marks Conte’s first role since leaving Chelsea last July, and the former Italy CT says he is ready to end the Nerazzurri’s trophy drought.

“I must work very hard. I need to work, it’s in my DNA,” he told GQ, in excerpts of an interview released next week.

“The presence of [Beppe] Marotta helped me join Inter because it was confirmation that they had very serious intentions.

“For eight seasons, they haven’t fought for first place. They want to change that, and I was struck by [Steven] Zhang’s determination.

“I know there are expectations placed on me, given the results I’ve achieved and the speed with which they came.

“I can accept having only a little chance of winning at first, but that must change. We can win things, we have no limits.”

The 49-year-old has a long affinity with Juve, who are considered the Beneamata’s fiercest rivals...

“It’s normal to work for different clubs. I look forward to bringing Inter where they belong. The fans expect a lot, and they do well to support the team.”

Greece

I'm very interested to see his Scudetto counting abilities.

Conte uomo di merda

25. Thanks (1): firmino

Europe

Let Conte show what he got. I don't like his Jube past but he has been doing great as manager.

Now if Juve ends up with Sarri (or even worse coach) and their key players are old and declining I think Conte's Inter have a good chance to win scudetto next year.

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

For me, as a random observer in this forum, its remarkably surprising when people talk about someone’s pasts as if the past can be hardened deep into biological forms. Its like one was born in Japan can only pronounce English in a shit accent or a French cant love Vietnam because of the colonial history. Thing change, culture is not something fixed, bounded entity existing in mutually exclusive enclaves. Cultures do not necessarily clash. Let me called us as lived culture. Each individual has the right to his/her belief. Conte can change and Brehme can make his choice to live with his chosen past. And all of this make this forum interesting. If one day everyone would agree with everything Universe said, its just sad.