View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Conte

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Even if you fon't rate Conte at all, at least we have Conte and not Gattuso. Conte is a coach that has showed balls and that's a rarity for Inter nowadays.
    I'll see his balls in the games vs Juventus where he'll state the expected obvious, that Juventus got favored once again...
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I'll see his balls in the games vs Juventus where he'll state the expected obvious, that Juventus got favored once again...
    This forum would love to see your video reaction when we score v Juve and Conte celebrates like crazy btw.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Ancelotti is the best Italian coach of the last decade. Last two decades even.

Won the Champions League with Real Madrid, their first in 12 years. He also won domestic leagues in three different countries.

Conte is nowhere near that level. Ancelotti is on the elite level, Conte is at least one step below. Imo he's two, but whatever pleases you.

He also failed to win Ligue 1 after taking over midway through the season with PSG in first place. One, yes ONE, Scudetto in over 10 seasons of Serie A football. And it is not even like he coached teams like Atalanta. He managed Juventus, Milan and Napoli. 3 of the best teams in Italy.

There is no question Ancellotti is one of the best ever, but do you see how easy it is to make the "best Italian coach of the last two decades" look suspect?
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

4. Thanks (2): Stefan, Wings

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Don't you know? Ancelotti won CL with Real.

Also, CL is killing this sport.

I'm getting confused.
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

6. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, magnesium

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

If some people here think Mourinho is washed out then I don't know what could be said about Ancelotti...
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

8. Thanks (4): eduzee, Il Drago, MVD, Stefan

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Ancelotti is the best Italian coach of the last decade. Last two decades even.

Won the Champions League with Real Madrid, their first in 12 years. He also won domestic leagues in three different countries.

Conte is nowhere near that level. Ancelotti is on the elite level, Conte is at least one step below. Imo he's two, but whatever pleases you.
    Ancelotti is the most OVERATED italian coach...ill give you that.
    Besides, Ancelotti is at the end of his coaching career, Conte is halfway down the middle...When all is said and done, come talk to me.
    Last edited by InterFCAustin; 08 Jun 19 at 01:15.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

There was a bit of outrage in the beginning about both Marotta and Contes decisions but now theres a consensus between the fanbase that if there’s even a hint of success in inter it would be because it took having to seek the counsel of a few Juventinos and not by their own ability. Their future success is now linked and dependent of the ability of two of our own legends and that is something that can never be washed away and will always be a talking point.
    Something an actual Juve fan said over on reddit.

Hoo boy. They, or at least he is, scared. The ego on that post is something.

11. Thanks (3): Il Drago, thatdude, wera

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    It's accurate though. And a big stain on us.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Whoa that's a brilliant way of thinking. But I do not think Conte and Marotta winning at Inter would dissolve any prior cheating,so there is that.
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Italy

It's accurate though. And a big stain on us.
    lol cmon that is not "accurate" at all, it's one of the most retarded things I have ever read, something only a rubentino would think of coming up with. There is no such thing as an intellectual property of a CEO and a coach.
    Last edited by firmino; 08 Jun 19 at 09:33. Reason: fixed typo.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

It's not intellectual property but it's a fact - we are basically replicating Juves leadership of yesteryear and if we win doing so theyll rightfully have some bragging rights. I'll take a Scudetto, ending their streak in exchange for consolation bragging rights any day of the week though so I'm all in for such an outcome.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    So at Juve Marotta is Juve "property" but when he switches club he's still Juve "property? The logic goes that Juve made Marotta so great and when he moves on, he's great elsewhere because of Juve? What a fucking ridiculous logic there. Conte has been coaching all over the place but because he was a hero player at Juve and coached them few seasons, everywhere he goes and wins it's because of Juve (if he doesn't win, nothing to do with Juve).

Brilliant.

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    jube fans are scarred. You know why? Because they know with the arrival of Marotta and Conte the circus at Inter is over. If you go to jube forums you will sense that.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

19. Thanks (2): Anne Marie, CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    It's not like Marotta wasn't professional at Udinese already. Why would Juve hire an amateur at the first place at that position if he wasn't qualified? Same goes for Conte. Yeah Conte hadn't coached big club before so maybe for him Juve was a stepping stone for his road to being a great manager/coach. But it's not like we got him from Juve. He was at Italy NT and Chelsea after Juve time. He's a professional but not a product of Juventus.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Cunte after declaring that Candreva is not for sale, said that he wants to keep Vecinho and Gagliardini.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

This is some next level saboteur shit.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Spalletti's fault again

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

26. Thanks (1): MVD

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    It's not intellectual property but it's a fact - we are basically replicating Juves leadership of yesteryear and if we win doing so theyll rightfully have some bragging rights. I'll take a Scudetto, ending their streak in exchange for consolation bragging rights any day of the week though so I'm all in for such an outcome.
    Exactly!

Old name
    Inter-Nazi-Onale

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Cunte after declaring that Candreva is not for sale, said that he wants to keep Vecinho and Gagliardini.

Candreva is not for sale because no one will pay for him. The clubs that would take him, can’t afford his wages. He’s impossible to get rid of. He’s the human form of herpes.
    ------------Milito.
    Pandev-----Sneijder-----Eto'o.
    ------Motta--Cambiasso.
    Zanetti-Samuel-Lucio-Maicon.
    -----------Julio Cesar.

United States

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    lol cmon that is not "accurate" at all, it's one of the most retarded things I have ever read, something only a rubentino would think of coming up with. There is no such thing as an intellectual property of a CEO and a coach.
    Shhh - don't say it out loud. Otherwise rubentus will ask us for royalty payments for anything we win during the term of the "Conte patents"