View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 149 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4999139146147148149150151152 LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 3032

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Who still thinks Conte will be at Inter next season?
    Even if we lose all games till the end, he will be our coach. He is too expensive and trust has been pit in him. Im 99% sure he will be our coach next year.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Not if we fail to qualify for CL which seems to be the case.

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

The problem with Conte is his Italian fetisch. 90% of our italians sucks arse
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Even if we lose all games till the end, he will be our coach. He is too expensive and trust has been pit in him. Im 99% sure he will be our coach next year.
    Yep. The only way he isn't our coach is if he resigns. He will not be sacked. He'll see out his contract as long as he doesn't resign

6. Thanks (3): magnesium, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

The good has outweighed the bad despite dealing with injuries and players adjusting to his style of play.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Italy

Despite the win, I can't judge positively how Conte prepared the match. It was only the poor shooting of Parma players that kept us in the game.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

we have been losing points for not burying our chances, so today we kinda got paid back
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Last game we suffered because we had too many changes, so what does he do this week?? More changes but in defence.
    No game plan to contain their speed what so ever and the same game plan upfront...very predictable
    worse is that we see players suck and with 5 subs he still goes for a change in 65 minute...when we are down and suck balls
    only when we unshackle from his rigidity do we score. Not a deserved win but I will absolutely take it in the hope that it’s a first of many.
    Ziyad Of Boston

11. Thanks (1): rfU

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    He wasn't coaching this game so subs weren't his doing unless the assistant was ordered to make specific changes at a specific time, which would be worrying.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

Canada

Not if we fail to qualify for CL which seems to be the case.
    13 points ahead of Roma, yet us not qualifying seems to be the case?

14. Thanks (2): Batman, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    we have been losing points for not burying our chances, so today we kinda got paid back
    Actually today we got paid back because Parma players didn't finish their AAA grade chances well enough, only first of them.

Our subs were good, Alexis to Eriksen was excellent. Godin out was a good one, that guy is in a sad state unfortunately.

Serbia

We haven't had a clean sheet in the league since December. This is something that absolutely must be addressed and hopefully this out of body privilege Conte had tonight made him realize just how shaky our defense is. Last season we had one of the best defense lines in the league, now we have one of the worst. You could tell Parma players realized this after their goal and got very cheeky with attempts and a lot of them worked up until the final touch.

17. Thanks (3): magnesium, MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Actually we had a clean sheet against Udinese when Padelli was in.

But yeah, the point remains, our defensive capability is close to zero. There isn't a game where we could just "close the shop". I don't see us able to do that within this season and there will be super short pre-season before the next season. So it's interesting to see how and when Conte is able to do something to our defending, if anything.

It's like still, after 28 rounds of league football + all cup competition games, a lot of onfusion in defensive phase who's marking which opponent player. Like what the fuck? How hard is it to agree that on the fly? You've trained for almost an year already playing this way.

Then of course added all the idiocy with the ball. When we lose the ball and concede super dangerous counter-attacks in almost every match. Lot's of things to be fixed there and no signs of progress for a long time.

19. Thanks (3): dax21, rfU, SiamoNoi

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Actually most of the Parma chances came after personal mistakes. Especially their goal. Who said that Candreva is good defensively as Hakimi is not?

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Who still thinks Conte will be at Inter next season?
    Yeah, like Pajo said he will be here. Unless some catastrophe happens next season he will be here for the third season as well and if by that time the results are far from satisfactory we'll move on to some other coach and rightly so. Marotta is not someone who changes a coach every second season when he picks his man, and Conte was his man, not Spal.

As for Conte, yeah something broke down the line at some point. Maybe it's due to injuries, maybe it's due to fitness preparation (I had high hopes for Pintus, but again maybe he also needs second season) or maybe it's due to us playing with system that we needed longer time to understand and all the things Conte prepared, we've got read by others.

But Conte is fantastic coach and a winner. I'm sure we'll come stronger next season, especially with the transfers roumored. And wingbacks are vital for any formation with 3 at the back and you cannot do much with Candreva and Dalbert/Young. I mean seriously... it's so important position for this tactic. If Hakimi will materialize, and we'll also fill other wing, it might look completely different (hopefully) next season.

I have still lots of faith for him and I'm sure Marotta and Zhang does too.

I think in the end we'll end up at 3rd and we'll reach maybe semis of Europa League and I think that's not the greatest, but not the worst either. I hoped he would add something extra for us to push us for some surprise this season, but it's life. I also think in CL we've tried our best and what's most important Conte shown the winning mentality in this home game with barca, not like coward spal.

Hakimi, left wingback, Kumbula, Tonalli, other midfielder (maybe Radja will get his second chance) and a sub for Lukaku and it will be a lot more interesting season.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

22. Thanks (1): magnesium

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Having Vecino, brozovic, sensi, Lautaro, Lukaku, gagliardini, Godin all injured at the same time is definitely tough.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    We haven't had a clean sheet in the league since December. This is something that absolutely must be addressed and hopefully this out of body privilege Conte had tonight made him realize just how shaky our defense is. Last season we had one of the best defense lines in the league, now we have one of the worst. You could tell Parma players realized this after their goal and got very cheeky with attempts and a lot of them worked up until the final touch.
    1 clean sheet in the last 8 games, and that was against Ludogorets.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

25. Thanks (4): ADRossi, magnesium, MVD, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post

But Conte is fantastic coach and a winner. I'm sure we'll come stronger next season, especially with the transfers roumored. And wingbacks are vital for any formation with 3 at the back and you cannot do much with Candreva and Dalbert/Young. I mean seriously... it's so important position for this tactic. If Hakimi will materialize, and we'll also fill other wing, it might look completely different (hopefully) next season.

Hakimi, left wingback, Kumbula, Tonalli, other midfielder (maybe Radja will get his second chance) and a sub for Lukaku and it will be a lot more interesting season.
    This !! We seem to underestimate the importance of the wingbacks in this formation. It's like playing 4312 without a proper trequartista , or 433 without proper wingers.
    Of course i can judge Conte after a couple of years having proper players in each position but for now not.

There is no tiki taka without xavi-iniesta no matter how good Guardiola is and there is no direct, fast paced , attacking 352 formation without wingbacks.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    The coach opted for the system, he wasn't forced to use 3-5-2, which we hadn't used in 5 years, after a complete roster overhaul and without much success anyway.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Conte will certainly be at Inter next season but I am not sure he will stay till the end of his contract. If we spend big for a second consecutive summer Conte will be under pressure to deliver and Suning will demand a trophy. I don't expect him to get fired before the end of second season but seeing out his contract will depend on next season results.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

29. Thanks (1): MVD