View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 37 of 103 FirstFirst ... 27343536373839404787 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Conte

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by IM21 View Post
    Sport Italia is reporting that Conte is not happy with our incompetence of signing attackers.

I don't blame him. One month before the start of the season and no striker on the team. That's pretty pathetic.
    Now that the honeymoon phase is over, time to integrate Conte into the regular Tuesday night at Inter environment. Let's see how he fares.

I wonder if him and Marotta will remain on the same page and for how long.

2. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by IM21 View Post
    Sport Italia is reporting that Conte is not happy with our incompetence of signing attackers.

I don't blame him. One month before the start of the season and no striker on the team. That's pretty pathetic.
    I don`t think it`s pathetic, we are trying to avoid overpaying for the large ones. Club already got him most of the players he wanted. It takes some time and negotiation for the big fish, which are obviously depending on other moves - sort of domino effect.

Now GdS has printed a hilarious front-page of Kung-Fu Conte making the reference that he goes into the strong International friendlies with his bare hands, no attackers

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Europe

It is always bad idea if coach only insists signing one specific player.

5. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, Pravesh, _OC_

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

If you're unable to have an agreement with man United since march for Lukaku i think it would be a great idea to have a plan B sooner. Its pretty obvious we are not paying 85M for lukaku and its also obvious that United wont be taking any 3 year loan bullshits. So yea, its nice that they are trying to sign him, but there should be ar least 5 other options and at least one of those 5 should already be on the summer tour with the team.

Malaysia

The plan B is Rebic
    sorry for my bad English

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by bolo View Post
    The plan B is Rebic
    - Would you like to take the boat?
    - I can't, it costs too much.
    - You can swim then.
    - Sounds like a good contingency plan. Sign me up!
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Sounds like Puscas and Esposito will feature alot in the upcoming games. Hope they both kill it.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

10. Thanks (2): Dylan, thatdude

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by bolo View Post
    The plan B is Rebic
    plan B that should have been plan Z.

Everyone knows Rebic is not a striker. He should be considered only if Perisic would leave and I wouldn't consider him even then, cause he is not that good.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Inter have to be among the most active teams in this market so far. Unfair to say it's pathetic that they havent sorted out strikers. Consider the obstacles surrounding Icardi's transfer and the magnitude and price of Lukaku's purchase/contract, it's absolutely necessary to take as much time as needed. We need the highest possible price for Icardi and the lowest possible price for lukaku in order to make follow-up moves.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Certain names are definitely not necessary. Has Conte even coached Lukaku ever? Why this player is so important we've wasted three months to get him and still it isn't resolved? That's fucking insane transfer policy. Go for the plan B already like we should done minimum 2 weeks ago.

13. Thanks (3): IM21, Materazzi_23, _OC_

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Certain names are definitely not necessary. Has Conte even coached Lukaku ever? Why this player is so important we've wasted three months to get him and still it isn't resolved? That's fucking insane transfer policy. Go for the plan B already like we should done minimum 2 weeks ago.
    Conte accepted Marotta's hefty offer to join Inter and taint his Rubentino name under the conditions that he'd be managing some specific players. One of them is Romelu Lukaku.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    I don`t think it`s pathetic, we are trying to avoid overpaying for the large ones. Club already got him most of the players he wanted. It takes some time and negotiation for the big fish, which are obviously depending on other moves - sort of domino effect.
    Eh, I'd say he's got 2/4 (Barella, Lazaro), and I'm fairly sure they were at the bottom of his priority list, with Lukaku being at the top by some distance.

I'd just give up on Dzeko if it means Juventus are saddled with Higuain because Roma won't take him tbh. But I'm sure Conte doesn't see it that way, and just wants his team assembled now. Either way, going up against United, Valencia, PSG, and Juve with Esposito, Puscas, and Longo is shit.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Conte on his need for a striker or two. "For sure it’s not easy to play without a striker but the market is open so there is still a process for players to come in and out. It’s not easy to play against teams like Juventus and Manchester United without strikers."
    Looks like Conte is not happy with strikers or lack of them.

17. Thanks (3): DIN011, Kakaroto, MVD

Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    Looks like Conte is not happy with strikers or lack of them.
    Nor should he be. We need to hurry the fuck up.
    I'm streets ahead.

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

He also said naingolan is definitely not part of his plans, so it's more of the case that we have trouble selling him than it is giving him a chance to prove himself like some people thought.

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

Love how Nainggolan is not in the plans, but they still take him on the tour. This managment looks like they have no idea what the fuck they are doing. The first retarded move was when they said Icardi and Nainggolan are not needed. Even if Icardi fucked half the teams wifes you don't go and say stupid shit like that.

Fav. Player
    Skrin'o

Belarus

Barely a month in and he's already low-key complaining in the presser...
    Don't want to rush into conclusions or anything, but looks like yet another short tenure for moody Conte
    Inter is coming

22. Thanks (1): _OC_

Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Serhio_D View Post
    Don't want to rush into conclusions or anything, but looks like yet another short tenure for moody Conte
    As long as your not rushing into conclusions..

24. Thanks (1): Serhio_D

India

The Nainggolan stuff pisses me off like nothing else. No other way to look at it, this is self sabotage.

Can anyone point out even a sliver of upside in the way we are handling this?

26. Thanks (3): InterFCAustin, n4l, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Our management took this risk. It was known Conte is going to be unhappy if he's not getting jos players. Specially now that he's not getting any of his strikers.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Serhio_D View Post
    When it had become evident Conte would be our new coach, i had argued hiring Conte would make no sense if Suning weren't willing to invest big in the transfer market. Unlike Spalletti in 2017, Conte isn't going to remain silent about lack of transfer activity in case Suning fail to deliver on their promises. He already says we're a bit late both in signing and selling players. If Suning think they can continue the same policy with Conte, they're in for a rude awakening.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

29. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD