View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    65 61.32%
  • No

    41 38.68%
Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1135

Thread: Antonio Conte

  1. #761
    InterFCAustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Apr 05
    Posts
    4,452
    Thanked
    2,979 times
    Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

    United States

    10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yeah it seems to be the same thing every summer with Suning. These fuckers simply do not deliver. I don't think those shots are directed to Marotta but specifically to Suning. It's more important to get the players earlier than save few millions here and there. Specially in a case like ours when we change to a completely different style of football.
    Maybe they(Suning) think you get a Scudetto badge or CL trophy by having the best hashtags and commercials in the industry.
    I think this is all calculated moves and words by Conte right off the bat. Testing the waters on what he was promised probably.
    If not, this is gonna backfire on Sunning, and I don’t think fans gonna blame Conte on this one.

  2. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

  3. #762
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,562
    Thanked
    6,263 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    These tough preseason games are fucking useless if we don't have players for every position. How can we practice anything if there's no one up front? Other than some kids, who's only learning this trade.

    Close your eyes and think about 2009-10 season.

    Eto'o signed on July 27th. Sneijder signed on August 28th. I am frustrated too, but I try to think about anything I can to stay positive haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.


  4. #763
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    20,883
    Thanked
    42,419 times
    Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Apparently he reiterated, very directly in the press conference, that both Icardi and Nainggolan are out of the clubs plans.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  5. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

  6. #764
    Howl's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Oct 11
    Posts
    12,809
    Thanked
    9,784 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

    Japan

    22
    Really dislike it when they talk about Nainggolan and Icardi not being part of their plans constantly to the media.

    Funny how the two ex juve guys want to get rid of the 2 players who either cant stop scoring goals against them or hate juve the most
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


  7. Thanks (2): GenDire, MVD

  8. #765
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    39,565
    Thanked
    53,653 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Maybe they(Suning) think you get a Scudetto badge or CL trophy by having the best hashtags and commercials in the industry.
    I think this is all calculated moves and words by Conte right off the bat. Testing the waters on what he was promised probably.
    If not, this is gonna backfire on Sunning, and I don’t think fans gonna blame Conte on this one.


    Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

  9. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

  10. #766
    n4l's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Jul 07
    Posts
    8,078
    Thanked
    12,105 times
    Fav. Player
    Mancini

    Trinidad & Tobago

    45 10 years of FIF
    should read "not for Conte"
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

  11. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

  12. #767
    dax21's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Sep 17
    Posts
    2,111
    Thanked
    4,806 times

    Serbia

    Playing with no strikers, does that mean that Conte is not liking what he sees with Esposito?

  13. Thanks (1): MVD

  14. #768
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    16,384
    Thanked
    11,403 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yeah the hashtags and all the PR campaigns, not for everyone bullshit. That's so fucking lame. They still don't get it that only thing which gets the mood up within fans and works promotion-wise in football world is great transfers and actual good product on the pitch.
    It is?

    I see way too many people concerned with the stripes of a jersey, the quality of a YouTube channel, what someone's wife liked on a social media or if a player followed another...
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  15. Thanks (2): n4l, _OC_

  16. #769
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,562
    Thanked
    6,263 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Playing with no strikers, does that mean that Conte is not liking what he sees with Esposito?

    Esposito just turned 17 years old. He was never going to break into the first team.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.


  17. #770
    InterFCAustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Apr 05
    Posts
    4,452
    Thanked
    2,979 times
    Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

    United States

    10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Playing with no strikers, does that mean that Conte is not liking what he sees with Esposito?
    He probably just means he’s not in his plans for the upcoming season, if anything.

  18. #771
    Serhio_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 May 12
    Posts
    1,002
    Thanked
    423 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrin'o

    Belarus

    Come on now
    Yes, Suning might have handled a thing or two better here and there
    But to start bashing them for not burning 80mln in a single bonfire while they've spent years miticulously trying to get ourselves out of the disaster that was caused mainly by these exact kind of transfers in the first place while at the same time supporting a mad man that in 1 month of a preseason basically tells the world that no matter how much MU will ask he will still nag the owners to get him (therefore basically adding some 5-10 mln to the currently negotiated price probably)...And on top of that he of course had to reinstate that we won't even try to have the upper hand in any kind of negotiation over Nainggollan!
    This presser just cost us some 15 mln most probably. But yea, all blame is on Suning (for bringing Conte here in the first place)
    Inter is coming

  19. Thanks (3): GenDire, n4l, _OC_

  20. #772
    InterFCAustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Apr 05
    Posts
    4,452
    Thanked
    2,979 times
    Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

    United States

    10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    If Suning didn’t want to play that game, shouldn’t have hired Conte then.
    You got him, now you deal with him, and things you probably agreed before he signed that contract.

  21. Thanks (3): ElDuccio, Il Drago, Nero Indigo

  22. #773

    Join Date
    02 Apr 18
    Posts
    1,507
    Thanked
    1,855 times

    Kazakhstan

    Best Forum Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    It is?

    I see way too many people concerned with the stripes of a jersey, the quality of a YouTube channel, what someone's wife liked on a social media or if a player followed another...
    You know, it's actually not that hard to have a good-looking jersey, have top-quality Youtube channel and have awesome transfers and coach-like Liverpool,for instance. Simultaneously. Obviously, it's too hard for Inter, we make those tiny leaps in quality and PR them as being something unheard of.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

    At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

  23. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

  24. #774
    dax21's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Sep 17
    Posts
    2,111
    Thanked
    4,806 times

    Serbia

    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Esposito just turned 17 years old. He was never going to break into the first team.
    Good point, my bad, I keep thinking that he is 18 or 19. What the fuck are we doing with him in the preseason then, we rejected PSG and all these other offers for him... and aren't letting him go out on a loan either. He had a good summer with the youth NT, we have a chance to, for once, not fuck up but actually speed up the development of a promising player and in a year or so have our own Moise Kean that is ready for the first squad.

  25. Thanks (1): MVD

  26. #775
    IM21's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jan 15
    Posts
    365
    Thanked
    452 times
    Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

    Slovenia

    Quote Originally Posted by Serhio_D View Post
    Come on now
    Yes, Suning might have handled a thing or two better here and there
    But to start bashing them for not burning 80mln in a single bonfire while they've spent years miticulously trying to get ourselves out of the disaster that was caused mainly by these exact kind of transfers in the first place while at the same time supporting a mad man that in 1 month of a preseason basically tells the world that no matter how much MU will ask he will still nag the owners to get him (therefore basically adding some 5-10 mln to the currently negotiated price probably)...And on top of that he of course had to reinstate that we won't even try to have the upper hand in any kind of negotiation over Nainggollan!
    This presser just cost us some 15 mln most probably. But yea, all blame is on Suning (for bringing Conte here in the first place)
    i am pretty sure United made it clear from day one, which is probably march that they demand 85M and with no 3 year loans. Since then it passed 4 months and it's still pretty obvious that United won't be lowering that price. If you were not ready to splash 80+M on Lukaku, you should have had a list of attacking players that Conte likes and sign at least one of them.
    The big problem is that our retarded managment thought we are gonna get at least 80M for Icardi, but they somehow didn't think he will be worth shit when they go in public and say he is not needed. So good luck getting 50M for him. The same goes for Nainggolan, who if is not in the teams plan, should have stayed in Italy and train alone until he is sold. We have 100 midfielders so the bullshit that they need him for training is stupid. They don't even wanna play him in friendlies, so again, why the fuck is he with the team.
    All in all this situation is stupid. Name me one team that has no striker on the team 1 month before the start of the season.

  27. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

  28. #776
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    39,565
    Thanked
    53,653 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    The parrot killing youtuber said that Conte could surprise us with Esposito... Having a visible role in the team very soon.



    Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

  29. Thanks (1): MVD

  30. #777

    Join Date
    02 Apr 18
    Posts
    1,507
    Thanked
    1,855 times

    Kazakhstan

    Best Forum Newcomer
    So the question is will SMS (hopefully)-Brozo-Barella (with Sensi-Gags-Vecino) be enough for Conte to succeed (assuming that Borja,JM and Radja are gone)? How many midfielders did he actively use during his Chelsea spell?
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

    At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

  31. #778

    Join Date
    01 Dec 12
    Posts
    1,595
    Thanked
    1,035 times
    Fav. Player
    Julio Cesar

    Canada

    Conte and marotta are acting strange. From my understanding (and I could be wrong) stating that players are not a part of your project and then in Icardi's case leaving him from training will only depreciate their values. We want to pay peanuts when buying players not the opposite. I hope I am wrong but it seems we will sell for cheap.

  32. Thanks (1): Pajo

  33. #779
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    39,565
    Thanked
    53,653 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tanorini View Post
    Conte and marotta are acting strange. From my understanding (and I could be wrong) stating that players are not a part of your project and then in Icardi's case leaving him from training will only depreciate their values. We want to pay peanuts when buying players not the opposite. I hope I am wrong but it seems we will sell for cheap.
    Project destroy Inter is in full swing

    Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

  34. Thanks (4): DARi0, MVD, rfU, Sqnalkel

  35. #780

    Join Date
    02 Apr 18
    Posts
    1,507
    Thanked
    1,855 times

    Kazakhstan

    Best Forum Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by tanorini View Post
    Conte and marotta are acting strange. From my understanding (and I could be wrong) stating that players are not a part of your project and then in Icardi's case leaving him from training will only depreciate their values. We want to pay peanuts when buying players not the opposite. I hope I am wrong but it seems we will sell for cheap.
    If Luka is online he will probably come up with 5-6 paragraphs of text explaining that Marotta is not an idiot and the value of these players has already depreciated so much that they are worth peanuts even before any official announcements.

    But the common logic and unbiased approach tells me that either Marotta is an idiot or suffering from dementia (for which I will give around 30% of probability) or he has deals with Dzeko-Lukaku-SMS ready to be announced so getting rid of Icardi and Radja won't compromise our objectives. Still, I am not convinced with Lukaku quality (Dzeko is actually a beast even at 32-33) plus Malcom case taught us (or Rui Costa back in prehistoric times) that you never know that the player is yours before he is in your HQ signing his contract.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

    At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

  36. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •