View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yeah it seems to be the same thing every summer with Suning. These fuckers simply do not deliver. I don't think those shots are directed to Marotta but specifically to Suning. It's more important to get the players earlier than save few millions here and there. Specially in a case like ours when we change to a completely different style of football.
    Maybe they(Suning) think you get a Scudetto badge or CL trophy by having the best hashtags and commercials in the industry.
    I think this is all calculated moves and words by Conte right off the bat. Testing the waters on what he was promised probably.
    If not, this is gonna backfire on Sunning, and I don’t think fans gonna blame Conte on this one.

2. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    These tough preseason games are fucking useless if we don't have players for every position. How can we practice anything if there's no one up front? Other than some kids, who's only learning this trade.

Close your eyes and think about 2009-10 season.

Eto'o signed on July 27th. Sneijder signed on August 28th. I am frustrated too, but I try to think about anything I can to stay positive haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Apparently he reiterated, very directly in the press conference, that both Icardi and Nainggolan are out of the clubs plans.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Really dislike it when they talk about Nainggolan and Icardi not being part of their plans constantly to the media.

Funny how the two ex juve guys want to get rid of the 2 players who either cant stop scoring goals against them or hate juve the most
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

7. Thanks (2): GenDire, MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Maybe they(Suning) think you get a Scudetto badge or CL trophy by having the best hashtags and commercials in the industry.
    I think this is all calculated moves and words by Conte right off the bat. Testing the waters on what he was promised probably.
    If not, this is gonna backfire on Sunning, and I don’t think fans gonna blame Conte on this one.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

9. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    should read "not for Conte"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

11. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Serbia

Playing with no strikers, does that mean that Conte is not liking what he sees with Esposito?

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Yeah the hashtags and all the PR campaigns, not for everyone bullshit. That's so fucking lame. They still don't get it that only thing which gets the mood up within fans and works promotion-wise in football world is great transfers and actual good product on the pitch.
    It is?

I see way too many people concerned with the stripes of a jersey, the quality of a YouTube channel, what someone's wife liked on a social media or if a player followed another...
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

15. Thanks (2): n4l, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Playing with no strikers, does that mean that Conte is not liking what he sees with Esposito?

Esposito just turned 17 years old. He was never going to break into the first team.
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    He probably just means he’s not in his plans for the upcoming season, if anything.

Fav. Player
    Skrin'o

Belarus

Come on now
    Yes, Suning might have handled a thing or two better here and there
    But to start bashing them for not burning 80mln in a single bonfire while they've spent years miticulously trying to get ourselves out of the disaster that was caused mainly by these exact kind of transfers in the first place while at the same time supporting a mad man that in 1 month of a preseason basically tells the world that no matter how much MU will ask he will still nag the owners to get him (therefore basically adding some 5-10 mln to the currently negotiated price probably)...And on top of that he of course had to reinstate that we won't even try to have the upper hand in any kind of negotiation over Nainggollan!
    This presser just cost us some 15 mln most probably. But yea, all blame is on Suning (for bringing Conte here in the first place)
    Inter is coming

19. Thanks (3): GenDire, n4l, _OC_

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

If Suning didn’t want to play that game, shouldn’t have hired Conte then.
    You got him, now you deal with him, and things you probably agreed before he signed that contract.

21. Thanks (3): ElDuccio, Il Drago, Nero Indigo

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    It is?

I see way too many people concerned with the stripes of a jersey, the quality of a YouTube channel, what someone's wife liked on a social media or if a player followed another...
    You know, it's actually not that hard to have a good-looking jersey, have top-quality Youtube channel and have awesome transfers and coach-like Liverpool,for instance. Simultaneously. Obviously, it's too hard for Inter, we make those tiny leaps in quality and PR them as being something unheard of.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

23. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Esposito just turned 17 years old. He was never going to break into the first team.
    Good point, my bad, I keep thinking that he is 18 or 19. What the fuck are we doing with him in the preseason then, we rejected PSG and all these other offers for him... and aren't letting him go out on a loan either. He had a good summer with the youth NT, we have a chance to, for once, not fuck up but actually speed up the development of a promising player and in a year or so have our own Moise Kean that is ready for the first squad.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by Serhio_D View Post
    Come on now
    Yes, Suning might have handled a thing or two better here and there
    But to start bashing them for not burning 80mln in a single bonfire while they've spent years miticulously trying to get ourselves out of the disaster that was caused mainly by these exact kind of transfers in the first place while at the same time supporting a mad man that in 1 month of a preseason basically tells the world that no matter how much MU will ask he will still nag the owners to get him (therefore basically adding some 5-10 mln to the currently negotiated price probably)...And on top of that he of course had to reinstate that we won't even try to have the upper hand in any kind of negotiation over Nainggollan!
    This presser just cost us some 15 mln most probably. But yea, all blame is on Suning (for bringing Conte here in the first place)
    i am pretty sure United made it clear from day one, which is probably march that they demand 85M and with no 3 year loans. Since then it passed 4 months and it's still pretty obvious that United won't be lowering that price. If you were not ready to splash 80+M on Lukaku, you should have had a list of attacking players that Conte likes and sign at least one of them.
    The big problem is that our retarded managment thought we are gonna get at least 80M for Icardi, but they somehow didn't think he will be worth shit when they go in public and say he is not needed. So good luck getting 50M for him. The same goes for Nainggolan, who if is not in the teams plan, should have stayed in Italy and train alone until he is sold. We have 100 midfielders so the bullshit that they need him for training is stupid. They don't even wanna play him in friendlies, so again, why the fuck is he with the team.
    All in all this situation is stupid. Name me one team that has no striker on the team 1 month before the start of the season.

27. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    The parrot killing youtuber said that Conte could surprise us with Esposito... Having a visible role in the team very soon.

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    So the question is will SMS (hopefully)-Brozo-Barella (with Sensi-Gags-Vecino) be enough for Conte to succeed (assuming that Borja,JM and Radja are gone)? How many midfielders did he actively use during his Chelsea spell?

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Julio Cesar

Canada

Conte and marotta are acting strange. From my understanding (and I could be wrong) stating that players are not a part of your project and then in Icardi's case leaving him from training will only depreciate their values. We want to pay peanuts when buying players not the opposite. I hope I am wrong but it seems we will sell for cheap.

32. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by tanorini View Post
    Conte and marotta are acting strange. From my understanding (and I could be wrong) stating that players are not a part of your project and then in Icardi's case leaving him from training will only depreciate their values. We want to pay peanuts when buying players not the opposite. I hope I am wrong but it seems we will sell for cheap.
    Project destroy Inter is in full swing

34. Thanks (4): DARi0, MVD, rfU, Sqnalkel

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by tanorini View Post
    If Luka is online he will probably come up with 5-6 paragraphs of text explaining that Marotta is not an idiot and the value of these players has already depreciated so much that they are worth peanuts even before any official announcements.

But the common logic and unbiased approach tells me that either Marotta is an idiot or suffering from dementia (for which I will give around 30% of probability) or he has deals with Dzeko-Lukaku-SMS ready to be announced so getting rid of Icardi and Radja won't compromise our objectives. Still, I am not convinced with Lukaku quality (Dzeko is actually a beast even at 32-33) plus Malcom case taught us (or Rui Costa back in prehistoric times) that you never know that the player is yours before he is in your HQ signing his contract.

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

36. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba