View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 425 of 435 FirstFirst ... 325375415422423424425426427428 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,500 of 8700

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    thats a good point cafe - the renewal works both ways too. If he renews he cant throw a hissy fit and just peace out or else he'd have to resign and leave loads of money on the table or struggle to find a club to buy him out.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Looks like we will be pot 1 club hopefully so in theory we should do better.

But yeah, so much hinges on our summer Market and possibly lack of one. We still need more depth, and we need to sell a whole lot of shit to hopefully get that money. Will be an interesting summer, that's for sure.

3. Thanks (3): Bluenine, MVD, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Can he move away from this 352?
    IO SONO INTERISTA

5. Thanks (1): Ottoman empire

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Why should he? We're on a 9-match winning streak.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    I don't think a contract extension should be discussed before this summer. Lets win the Scudetto first, then see what kind of budget we have for the mercato. There should be no contract extension at least until Conte has made peace with our mercato plans. Conte is a rather unstable character, last thing you want is a hissy fit after signing an expensive 3 year extension. If the relationship between Conte and the management breaks down this summer (lets say if we need to sell Lukaku for eg), then we rather it happen before he signs a contract extension. We should learn from Conte's last season at Chelsea.

That said, if we don't have much money to spend this summer as looks likely, Conte is possibly the best coach for us next season. I don't think any other coach can get better out of the current squad, without some investment. So it will be good for us if Marotta can keep Conte at peace.

8. Thanks (2): Ottoman empire, Rain

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Contract extension will definitely not be talked before the summer. And it will be exactly like you put it. I doubt even Conte himself wants to commit to Inter if the transfer plans aren't according to his liking. And, everything is connected to the expectations. I don't think we gonna set the expectations too high. Repeat the Scudetto + quarters in CL is a very reasonable target. Transfer plans go along with the expectations. If those are mismatch for Conte, he's gonna want to leave.

Regarding those talks, what I'm a little concerned is the salary. Not sure can we keep up if we keep paying that much to the coach. Maybe tie bonuses to trophies won etc. and base salary can be little lower.

10. Thanks (1): Il Drago

France

Thanks for the Scudetto and goodbye.

What a fucking joke of football. When I see our opponents playing, we make them seems like Brazil 70. We're not capable of doing more than 3 passes correctly.

It's boring, it's minimalist, it's exhausting, it's vexing seeing Sassuolo and Torino outplay us.

I don't have any pleasure watching Inter playing, it's boring, I can't even rejoice for the probable Scudetto, it's like every bit of enthusiasm is being sucked by our performances.

I had way more fun watching our display with Leonardo.

Fav. Player
    Zidane,12,23

Hong Kong

Sorry but I rather watch a winning boring team. Rather then a sweat fest game that will just send people to the suicide hotline thread on how many things went wrong because we got out fire powered

France

Everybody is entitled to his opinion.

I can understand that stance. Honestly I feel like I'm wasting two hours of my life every week.

But that's just me.

14. Thanks (1): bubba zanetti

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Forum Supporter
    He appears to be pressing all the right buttons at the moment. Still his style of play makes me get more gray hairs

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

no one obliges you to watch Inter.

France

Thank you for your amazing participation to the discussion.

18. Thanks (2): bubba zanetti, DARi0

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

I feel like someone should remind you, if you feel like you're wasting 2 hours of your life every week.

If you prefer to watch Leonardo style Inter, go watch another team. I'd rather waatch a team that won something. Aa few bad games is fairly inevitable. The key thing here is that we're still winning.

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

UK

29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We havenít won anything in 11 years and boys are talking about our football is boring 10 years from now nobody will remember that shit. Winners are remembered, the football can always be fixed. Nah I need the win more than any fancy flick shit.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

21. Thanks (3): .h., Ottoman empire, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Indigo View Post
    We haven’t won anything in 11 years and boys are talking about our football is boring 10 yeast from now nobody will remember that shit. Winners are remembered, the football can always be fixed. Nah I need the win more than any fancy flick shit.
    the things people will remember:
    * we broke juve's consecutive league spell
    * juve failed to win any champions leagues during this cycle

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by ath View Post
    Thanks for the Scudetto and goodbye.

What a fucking joke of football. When I see our opponents playing, we make them seems like Brazil 70. We're not capable of doing more than 3 passes correctly.

It's boring, it's minimalist, it's exhausting, it's vexing seeing Sassuolo and Torino outplay us.

I don't have any pleasure watching Inter playing, it's boring, I can't even rejoice for the probable Scudetto, it's like every bit of enthusiasm is being sucked by our performances.

I had way more fun watching our display with Leonardo.
    I think you are overestimating our players a bit, in a way that you expect certain level thats not possible. Make no mistake we need a lot more reinforcements to push things on to the next level and truely be a top side. Conte has its faults especially in europe but the decision to play on counterattacks in second half of the season, after we played "fun" football in first half and leaked goals all over the place is a right one imo. Cus mostly that's where this ugly football is coming from, lukaku and lautaro are practically dmf in certain points of the game.

24. Thanks (2): Ottoman empire, _OC_

France

And I'd rather watch a team who can win with a little more control and not panick in the last 10 mns against Bologna, Torino and Sassuolo like we're facing Bayern Munich.

To each their own, eh.

Vex > You're right. We have a lot of dead weights, even our key players are less shiny, Barella is the best example.

Nero > Well, a lot of football enthusiasts still talk about Hungary 56, Netherland 74 and Brazil 82. Thet didn't win anything.

26. Thanks (2): bubba zanetti, Javier'sSon

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ath View Post
    And I'd rather watch a team who can win with a little more control and not panick in the last 10 mns against Bologna, Torino and Sassuolo like we're facing Bayern Munich.

To each their own, eh.
    exactly my point. No one is making you watch Inter. So why bother with all the negativity if you'd rather not watchh the club? Just move on and watch a team you prefer.

28. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

France

And who are you to decide if I can speak my opinion or not ? Are you the one here giving the accreditation for voicing our opinions ? Like, you're pulling my leg, sorry I don't have a bone to give you and if I want to share a negative opinion about Conte, I will do it. If you have arguments, fine, if you're riding your high horses, then try another member, I don't have time to toy with you.

30. Thanks (1): Ottoman empire

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

i mean you LITERALLY said "I'd rather watch..." and "Honestly I feel like I'm wasting two hours of my life every week."

so it's not like I'm suppressing your opinion, I'm just curious why you're aactively saying you'd rather do something else yet choose to waste your time doing something you dont enjoy doing.

Baffling really.