View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 333 of 350 FirstFirst ... 233283323330331332333334335336343 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,660 of 6991

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    JZ,Adri,Chino

Iran

Quote Originally Posted by NimAraya View Post
    Young, Bastoni, Darmian, DDA and Kolarov. What this squad definitely doesnt lack is FBs.
    Bastoni is not a left back. Darmian and DDA are right backs with minimum experience playing on left. The only legit option is Kolarov, who all know is finished playing full back.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by NimAraya View Post
    Young, Bastoni, Darmian, DDA and Kolarov. What this squad definitely doesnt lack is FBs.
    Hakimi can play both sides as well

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    I really don't think so, we have no effective wingers. Perisic fully included in that.
    And wingers aren't going to be our only problem. What are we going to do with Lautaro amd Lukaku? Playing one of them on the wings or benching one of them? It doesn't make any sense. I have already argued the formations we can use in a previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    As long as we have both Lukaku and Lautaro in the squad we can only play 2 back 4 formations:

4-3-1-2

Handanovic
    Hakimi - Skriniar - De Vrij - Bastoni
    Barella - Brozovic - Vidal
    Eriksen
    Lukaku - Lautaro

4-4-2

Handanovic
    D'Ambrosio - Skriniar - De Vrij - Young
    Hakimi - Barella - Vidal - Perisic
    Lukaku - Lautaro

4-3-1-2 makes most sense as it fits more to the squad we have. For Hakimi to play as a rb, you need a defensive lb who will always stay behind and turn into a 3rd cb when we're in attack and Bastoni could play that role. For 4-4-2 to work, you need two wingers who can be tactically disciplined in order not to be overrun in midfield and we have only two wing players who can play that, Hakimi and Perisic. The problem is in that formation Eriksen and Sensi are of no use and Bastoni would be wasted at the bench.

4. Thanks (5): ADRossi, DARi0, K.I., Materazzi_23, MVD

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Aliano View Post
    Bastoni is not a left back. Darmian and DDA are right backs with minimum experience playing on left. The only legit option is Kolarov, who all know is finished playing full back.
    Bastoni has played at LB in Serie A for Parma, as a starter. It's not a far-fetched idea.

6. Thanks (5): Aliano, DIN011, Fitzy, MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

This is ridiculous, Pirlo who doesnt have a single experience as coach , he manages jube with almost all injured and out of form players in his first year without no top signing and he has 1 point more than us

While conte 2nd year with this team with a 10year experience as coach and with top signings like Hakimi and Vidal . Plus he did have almost 80% of the starting eleven in every game
    Yet hes behind FRIKKING PIRLO
    Armend Shaini
    Black and Blue, I live for you
    Black and Blue, I'd die for you
    If you only knew, what i'd do for you
    Black and Blue, I Love You...................Te Amo Inter♥

Inter For Life

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    And wingers aren't going to be our only problem. What are we going to do with Lautaro amd Lukaku? Playing one of them on the wings or benching one of them? It doesn't make any sense. I have already argued the formations we can use in a previous post.
    4-3-3:
    Perisic-Lukaku-Sanchez
    Barella-Eriksen-Brozovic
    Young-Skriniar-De Vrij-Hakimi

End of the season, sell Lautaro for big money, buy two good wingers and a leftback.

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by armendsh View Post
    This is ridiculous, Pirlo who doesnt have a single experience as coach , he manages jube with almost all injured and out of form players in his first year without no top signing and he has 1 point more than us

While conte 2nd year with this team with a 10year experience as coach and with top signings like Hakimi and Vidal . Plus he did have almost 80% of the starting eleven in every game
    Yet hes behind FRIKKING PIRLO
    They had already much better squad than us,plus they got Kulusevski and Chiesa and we got what,fucking Kolarov and Vidal?!LOL! Only Hakimi has potential. They are still stronger than us. But I agree,this is on Conte, like I wrote already,he is fraud and there is no chance for us to succed with his Mickey Mouse tactics and game reading.

10. Thanks (2): eduzee, Linege

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brightbackground View Post
    4-3-3:
    Perisic-Lukaku-Sanchez
    Barella-Eriksen-Brozovic
    Young-Skriniar-De Vrij-Hakimi

End of the season, sell Lautaro for big money, buy two good wingers and a leftback.
    Zero percent chance Sanchez could survive more than 30 minutes being deployed as winger.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Going for a 4-3-3 is more stupid than playing 3-5-2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We're getting to experience Conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of his first

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Brazil

Well, let's see, 4-3-3 is used by virtually every top team in Europe, whereas the 4-3-1-2 so touted by people here is the favorite of (checks notes) Giampaolo's Torino. I rest my case.

I do agree that Perisic and Sanchez won't cut it as starters (they'd be excellent depth though). Hence my suggestion of selling Lautaro, who's too inconsistent, and getting two starting material wingers for next season.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Who the fuck cares if most of the world use it. We need to fire Conte and choose the formation that suits our player, not a formation that suits other teams players
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We're getting to experience Conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of his first

16. Thanks (3): eduzee, Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    He's obviously referring to the correlation between 433 and top teams in the rest of Europe, not suggesting we copy them just to fit in. There's no doubt that 4312 is out of fashion these days and the #10 role in general is in big decline. As for us though, no team has won the CL playing a 3 CB system. But let's just get out of the group stages first
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brightbackground View Post
    Well, let's see, 4-3-3 is used by virtually every top team in Europe, whereas the 4-3-1-2 so touted by people here is the favorite of (checks notes) Giampaolo's Torino. I rest my case.

I do agree that Perisic and Sanchez won't cut it as starters (they'd be excellent depth though). Hence my suggestion of selling Lautaro, who's too inconsistent, and getting two starting material wingers for next season.
    Zidane used 4-3-1-2 a lot in his first stint at Real. Allegri reached a CL final with Juventus (the first one) by using 4-3-1-2. And at the end of the day it doesn't really matter what others do. What matters is what formation fits the players you have. After firing Mazzarri we tried to switch to a system with wingers. The only thing we achieved was 3 top 4 places, two of which came in the last game of the season, and we did fuck all in Europe with the most popular formation. Historically wingers and Inter aren't a good match. Even when Inter brought Mourinho, who was popular for his favorite 4-3-3, we tried it for few matches but we switched back quickly to Inter's traditional 4-3-1-2 because it wasn't working. Even when Inter played 4-2-3-1 in the treble season we were deploying forwards in wingers positions.

You also argue we should sell Lautaro and get two starting wingers because he's inconsistent. It's true he's inconsistent. But there's no guarantee the wingers we get aren't going to be inconsistent as well. Lautaro is only 23 years old. You don't sell a player of his age only because he's inconsistent.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

4231 with a scoring attacking midfielder is being used by top teams nowadays (Liverpool & Firmino, Bayern & Muller)
    Spalletti failed coz he used a false CAM like declining Nainggolan and Valero as our attacking midfielder

Fav. Player
    Barella

Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    4231 with a scoring attacking midfielder is being used by top teams nowadays (Liverpool & Firmino, Bayern & Muller)
    Spalletti failed coz he used a false CAM like declining Nainggolan and Valero as our attacking midfielder
    Imagine if Zaniolo used as CAM

21. Thanks (1): NimAraya

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    He is going to be in some pressure if we go one more month without a win coupled with a CL group stage exit.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    He is going to be in some pressure if we go one more month without a win coupled with a CL group stage exit.
    Some pressure? If you fail to beat Torino, Sassuolo, Bologna and Cagliari then Conte shouldn't be in some pressure. He should get fired on the spot!

You're in some pressure if your last win is two months ago at Cagliari or Bologna. At Inter it's nothing sort of a disaster.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    What il drago said....

Any other manager would be sacked the moment we lose the RM game...
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

25. Thanks (2): bubba zanetti, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

4-3-1-2 Handa-Hakimi,Skriniar,DeVrij,Bastoni-Vidal,Broz,Barella-Sanchez-Lukaku,Lautaro...Thats it.
    B team:Radu-DAmbrosio,Darmian,Ranochia,Young-Radja,Sensi,Gaglia-Eriksen-Pinamonti,Padelli.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Nothing is wrong with the 3-5-2. At all. It's just that the current implementation has a few poorly designed mechanics.

I think I posted before but I can't for the life of me understand why the CMs would drop deep only to allow to WCBs to push up when building out of the back. It's dumb.

The amount of goals we've conceded due to the CB pressing up (late and/or getting beat) and forcing the WCBs to cover (also late, poor communication etc) is astonishing and needs to be remedied ASAP. It's dumb to play a formation where all midfielders are pushing up to score and on defensive transition, have no cover in center midfield, forcing the CB to come up to press. The whole point of a 3-x-x is for that CB to be the libero; not to press up and be DM.

We just need to return to brozo at DM and 2 side CMs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Wearing your mask like that is like wearing a condom on your balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Where is Diego Armando Eriksen?

28. Thanks (4): Fitzy, I4E, Universe, Wings