View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 384 of 395 FirstFirst ... 284334374381382383384385386387394 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,680 of 7896

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yeah it looks like this. He can almost NEVER get a result when it really matters. This season has been horrible in this regard. Napoli troll win being the only exception and even that was more about Politano and Petagna unable to score glorious chances than Conte having a brilliant game plan and subs.

This season is almost like ruined already. Next weekend is the last moment to keep it going. Not winning the derby d'Italia is unacceptable.
    That's exactly what you guys are going to write if he wins the scudetto. If Inter wins it's because players individuality and the opponent had a bad day. If Inter loses it's because Conte is shit. yeah go on guys...

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Inter wont win scudetto this year.Not with master sub change magician.No fkn chance.

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by bubba zanetti View Post
    Inter wont win scudetto this year.Not with master sub change magician.No fkn chance.
    Tell this to all gambling agencies that put us favorites win scudetto
    CONTE OUT!

4. Thanks (1): bubba zanetti

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    The Scudetto race was never a thing for us, it's always been whether or not we can capitalize on Juventus' slip ups and win all winnable games. Our team is pretty much moving in autopilot, with the wrong settings, so even with a lot of luck it'd be an extraordinary - in terms of probability, not achievement - feat to see us become Scudetto holders.

There's still a chance as long as we do not lose to Juventus. In both games.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

6. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

8 10 years of FIF
    “We often concede goals because we press too high and we leave too much space behind us. We’ve allowed so many games on the counterattacks this season.

Actually we have allowed more goals while sitting at the back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    don't worry man, we are just 3 points behind bbilan which we will recover when we beat them to the ground on the 2nd leg. The league isn't over yet, believe in your fucking club, don't be like those negative pussies here nagging all the time! we have coppa game in 3 days, its more important.
    When we lose, it’s normal for any fans to be angry and always expect a hot conversation about how and why we lost, and then I see posts like

“We will recover 3 points” “we will beat Milan” “believe in your club” “dont be negative” “Coppa is more important”.
    Either you are a troll, or just a 10 years old kid.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

UK

29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    It’s fine if he chooses to be optimistic. However you know that thing about people who keep repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results? Conte must have been part of the case study. Our track record after the winter break has always been one of disappointment, so it’s normal for us to be reasonably pessimistic and end up being pleasantly surprised in the end.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

9. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    Such a coward and a loser

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    “We often concede goals because we press too high and we leave too much space behind us. We’ve allowed so many games on the counterattacks this season.

Actually we have allowed more goals while sitting at the back.

- - - Updated - - -

When we lose, it’s normal for any fans to be angry and always expect a hot conversation about how and why we lost, and then I see posts like

“We will recover 3 points” “we will beat Milan” “believe in your club” “dont be negative” “Coppa is more important”.
    Either you are a troll, or just a 10 years old kid.
    Why not both
    #zhangisconte'sbitch

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    In 67 league and Champions League games under Conte, we've lost 32 FUCKING POINTS from games where we held a 2nd half lead.

We had the worst total in Serie A last season. It's happened four times this season now as well.

He never fucking learns. Keeps making the same mistakes and ends up with the same results because of it. It's why he'll never win a Scudetto here.
    I saw this post in /r/FCIntermilan...That place sucks, they are probably the stupidest set of Inter fans on the internet. 2 weeks ago, they were all riding Conte's dick and wouldn't even entertain the thought of our win streak not lasting forever, despite us playing like shit.

As I've said before Conte and Gagliardini are working to ensure Juve wins the Scudetto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

13. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    I saw this post in /r/FCIntermilan...That place sucks, they are probably the stupidest set of Inter fans on the internet. 2 weeks ago, they were all riding Conte's dick and wouldn't even entertain the thought of our win streak not lasting forever, despite us playing like shit.
    That was me who wrote it there as well. And, in what is a bit of a bad habit, I only do tend to post there after frustrating results like today's. This place isn't enough for me to thoroughly vent my frustration.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti,Ronaldo

Indonesia

we must have new coach next season. i dont mind if Allegri replace this coward next week. our target is only to finish in top 4. so, we no longer need Conte after being humiliated in CL. we'll lose the money to pay this one dimensional guy but at least we still can save our squad potentials.
    shape of inter to come

16. Thanks (1): bubba zanetti

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    but do you credit him for wins? and why am I a troll or a 10 y.o kid? cause I dare not be a bandwagoner?

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by morrisama View Post
    we must have new coach next season. i dont mind if Allegri replace this coward next week. our target is only to finish in top 4. so, we no longer need Conte after being humiliated in CL. we'll lose the money to pay this one dimensional guy but at least we still can save our squad potentials.
    Allegri salary will be around 10m as well as i understood from the PSG saga. It would make 0 sense to fire him and have allegri take over for an easy task of qualifying for CL next season.
    #zhangisconte'sbitch

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    That's exactly what you guys are going to write if he wins the scudetto. If Inter wins it's because players individuality and the opponent had a bad day. If Inter loses it's because Conte is shit. yeah go on guys...
    Conte has had good game plans and good subs in matches. But just not in this one. Winning Scudetto definitely requires Conte to have good game plans and good subs in matches, specially in big ones.

20. Thanks (1): Rain

Canada

My issues with him:

- Going too defensive when it’s been shown our team cannot defend to save their life. Instead of putting on a player who can retain possession he just puts on our hard-working and defensive minded players. Yet our defence ends up looking worse since we can’t hold onto the ball. Take a look at Atalanta’s match against Roma where they were down in the first half and went up to 2-1. Then they pressured Roma even more who were there for the taking and scored another 2. Instead we just let Roma back in the game. By the day it was 2-2 we mostly had defensive players on and couldn’t do anything.

- Eriksen. His ‘exclusion’ of Eriksen pretty much means that our regular started need to play constantly every game. With a short season and less rest, it becomes unsustainable. Barella was bad today. But why does he have to start against Spezia, Crotone, and even make a sub against Bologna (after he was injured)? Given Sensi’s condition and Eriksen’s exclusion it mesna se effectively have 4 midfielders.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Spalletti had nowhere near the the amount of options conte has. Absurd comparison tbh.

Sent from my SM-A515W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Spalletti had nowhere near the the amount of options conte has. Absurd comparison tbh.

...and Spalletti would have used none of them either, just like how he didn't use any of the (albeit fewer) options he had himself.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    ...and Spalletti would have used none of them either, just like how he didn't use any of the (albeit fewer) options he had himself.
    With this roster,Spaletti would be now first with 8 poinst ahead of Milan.

26. Thanks (1): Nyall

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post

Exactly... people are forgetting that we were so shallow under Spaletti that we went into a season with more goalkeepers than first team strikers. They are forgetting that Ranocchia was often the only "forward" he had on the bench for a few games too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

28. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

8 10 years of FIF
    but do you credit him for wins? and why am I a troll or a 10 y.o kid? cause I dare not be a bandwagoner?
    Does it matter if I credit him for the wins? Ask me when he win us a trophy.. and I will think if I will credit him or not.

You are a troll because a normal Inter fan (or any other fan in the world) would be angry when the team he supports loses/draws deservingly, especially by obvious mistakes such as bad substitutions, going full defensive mode instead going for more, when in reality we were able to defeat the opposition.

But you are here writing bullshit like “we will beat Milan” or “believe your club“, what the fuck is the point of saying that? Does believing in your club really matter? No. We have believed for 10 years, and we will continue to do so forever... but what is the point? Will it change anything? No. The thing is, we are doing way less than what we should have, and because we have been shit for 10 years, doesnt mean we should settle for troll wins and afford losing out in CL 3 seasons in a row, no its still not acceptable for a club like Inter. Those who you call bandwagoners are real Inter fans who know where Inter should be.

And you keep telling yourself Forza Conte after each loss and pretend that nothing happened.
    Forza Inter

30. Thanks (3): bubba zanetti, eduzee, NimAraya