View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    So only logical reason for that is that we're going to get one new striker if Conte becomes impressed by Pinamonti. We already have Lautaro and Politano (support striker role) so adding one makes it 3 and then keeping Pinamonti makes it 4. Wouldn't make sense to get a 5th striker, let alone have Pinamonti as one.
    He always carried a minimum of 6 strikers while he was at Juve.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    That would be devastating for Pinamonti to be 5-6th striker.

3. Thanks (2): phonk, thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    If that's the case prepare yourselves for Matri and Borriello.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

5. Thanks (2): Linege, rfU

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    If that's the case prepare yourselves for Matri and Borriello.

I definitely expect to have some kind of strikers like that on the bench haha.
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

"Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

sounds good... i like the idea to have Dzeko as bench player. But only for a good price. Roma can suck dicks, we keep Pinamonti at this point or get some other experienced striker for a normal price. If Fuckardi leaves we can get someone good too..

even if Sky said that we will get anyway 2 strikers, with or without Icardi. That means 1) Fuckardi will anyway not play, he is the fifth striker. 2) Lukaku or someone else could still join without selling Icardi.

i would like something like this: Lukaku, Lautaro, Politano, Pinamonti/Dzeko
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    I really would like to know what kind of BS did little Zhang sell to Conte to accept the job...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

11. Thanks (4): Kakaroto, MVD, Nero Indigo, thatdude

United States

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I really would like to know what kind of BS did little Zhang sell to Conte to accept the job...

Looks like he sold him "il progetto". Translation: Little Zhang: "Here's 12 mln euros, Antonio." Conte: "Wow! I love your progetto, Mr. Zhang."

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Only a crazy person would turn down the chance to cash in these amounts from the chinese.. Oh wait...

Alessio: Conte said I was crazy!

New Kilmarnock boss Angelo Alessio has revealed how Antonio Conte called him ‘crazy’ for turning down Inter.

Alessio was expected to be Conte’s assistant at Inter, having been his No 2 at Siena, Juventus and Chelsea, as well as with the Italian national team.

However, the 54-year-old has chosen to go it alone, taking the reins of Scottish side Kilmarnock.

“He told me I was crazy not to go but after eight years together the moment had arrived where you want more,” he was quoted as saying by The Telegraph.

“You want a new challenge and for that reason I told him of my desire to be my own manager.”

The former SPAL Coach was then asked about how he could better the achievements of predecessor Steve Clarke, who took Killie to third place in the Scottish Premiership and qualified them for the Europa League.

“I have to work more at Kilmarnock – not harder, but more. It will be the first time my team will play on a plastic pitch but it’s not important to me – the ball is the same.

“I spoke with a friend, Paolo Vanoli, who played in Scotland. He explained to me what type of football I would find here, but the Scottish Premiership is changing. Over the last five years I think it has improved.

“Of course, I have my own methods and some things will change. It may be more attacking. The most important thing is that every single player has to know my ideas and what they do on the pitch.”

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolÚBarella

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

14. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Italy

That's a different story. Any person with at least a grain of ambition and professional pride would choose to be "the first in a small village rather than the second in Rome", to put it in Caesar's words.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Conte is trasforming inter to the italian national team like he did with juve. Even the coach is a Inter coach at italy, imagine if we would have some inter players too in it
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Contes tactics need a Hazard, I'm very worried that we are not linked to one. Coutinho, Draxler, even Oscar (Witsel and Paulinho turned out alright), someone who can create something out of nothing. Seems the gap between midfield and attack is growing wider and wider.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    Contes tactics need a Hazard, I'm very worried that we are not linked to one. Coutinho, Draxler, even Oscar (Witsel and Paulinho turned out alright), someone who can create something out of nothing. Seems the gap between midfield and attack is growing wider and wider.
    He didn't have Hazard when he was in Juve though.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

20. Thanks (5): ElDuccio, magnesium, MVD, thatdude, Wings

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    Dybala

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    He didn't have Hazard when he was in Juve though.
    He had Pirlo. Then Pogba and Tevez. We have nowhere near that kind of quality.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Lebanon

I think Ninja will surprise you guys next year.

With Barella/Sensi coming on, more of the defensive/regista roles will be taken care of so Brozo can play in a more B2B role and bring the ball upfield. It’s his best position but he’s had to do EVERYTHING the last 2 years to try to make the midfield functional.

Ninja will be given more room to be creative and even Politano can drop deep as SS and bring the ball up.

I see us having better options next season

26. Thanks (2): Helenio Herrera, MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MakavelInterista View Post
    I think Ninja will surprise you guys next year.

With Barella/Sensi coming on, more of the defensive/regista roles will be taken care of so Brozo can play in a more B2B role and bring the ball upfield. It’s his best position but he’s had to do EVERYTHING the last 2 years to try to make the midfield functional.

Ninja will be given more room to be creative and even Politano can drop deep as SS and bring the ball up.

I see us having better options next season
    He is the last player I'd expect anything from. Nainggolan is our slowest player. How would a player with his speed and poor work rate be a linking player?

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Lebanon

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    He is the last player I'd expect anything from. Nainggolan is our slowest player. How would a player with his speed and poor work rate be a linking player?
    If Conte can get his ass to be fit and ready and focused for the season - Ninja can have a good year if he stays healthy. His fitness is his biggest issue and most of it is controllable if they can get on the same page

29. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If this and if that.

If you give me a million dollars now I would turn it into a billion dollars.
    Wallace

31. Thanks (1): eduzee

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    If this and if that.

If you give me a million dollars now I would turn it into a billion dollars.
    Go for it. But what do we get back if you don't?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda