View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 26 of 78 FirstFirst ... 16232425262728293676 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Who said you would be getting anything in either case?
    Dr. Marotta

2. Thanks (1): eduzee

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I was assuming I'd get something for handing you a million. I won't be doing that mistake now
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

4. Thanks (2): Dylan, eduzee

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by MakavelInterista View Post
    I think Ninja will surprise you guys next year.

With Barella/Sensi coming on, more of the defensive/regista roles will be taken care of so Brozo can play in a more B2B role and bring the ball upfield. Its his best position but hes had to do EVERYTHING the last 2 years to try to make the midfield functional.

Ninja will be given more room to be creative and even Politano can drop deep as SS and bring the ball up.

I see us having better options next season
    Ninja my dude but he can't create for shit.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Conte Appoints Ex-Juventus Nutritionist To Inter Backroom Staff

Antonio Conte will appoint former Juventus nutritionist Matteo Pincella to his backroom staff at Inter, according to Corriere dello Sport.

Pincella spent four years working for the Bianconeri after arriving in 2012 and has been involved with the Italian national team since 2016.

Beppe Marotta has an excellent relationship with Pincella but so does Conte, having gained two seasons of experience together in Turin.

Pincella’s past with Italy means he has also worked with incoming team manager Gabriele Oriali, though, whose return should be announced this week.

Conte is expected to take a zero-tolerance approach to ill-discipline at Inter as he plots a route back to the top of Italian football.

The former Chelsea boss is known for taking strict control of his players’ diets, having banned various foods while in charge of the Blues.

Pincella will help Conte regulate what Inter’s players are eating both at the training ground and at home.

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Will brehme comment on that? We are hiring ex-Juve guy who will supervise our players' nutrition, what can go wrong?
    Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

9. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Zidane,9,37

Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    Will brehme comment on that? We are hiring ex-Juve guy who will supervise our players' nutrition, what can go wrong?
    Laxatives before every game

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Conte Appoints Ex-Juventus Nutritionist To Inter Backroom Staff

Antonio Conte will appoint former Juventus nutritionist Matteo Pincella to his backroom staff at Inter, according to Corriere dello Sport.

Pincella spent four years working for the Bianconeri after arriving in 2012 and has been involved with the Italian national team since 2016.

Beppe Marotta has an excellent relationship with Pincella but so does Conte, having gained two seasons of experience together in Turin.

Pincella’s past with Italy means he has also worked with incoming team manager Gabriele Oriali, though, whose return should be announced this week.

Conte is expected to take a zero-tolerance approach to ill-discipline at Inter as he plots a route back to the top of Italian football.

The former Chelsea boss is known for taking strict control of his players’ diets, having banned various foods while in charge of the Blues.

Pincella will help Conte regulate what Inter’s players are eating both at the training ground and at home.
    Seriously fuck this shit why the fuck are we hiring only ex jubentinos?
    Not that i care much for this guy but i dont like the way we re heading we re clearly trying to emulate Jube which i fucken hate and i dont think it will be enough to overtake them.

For fucks sake why cant we just be Inter?

Like whats the goal of this to win one or two serie a s where we cheat and never win anything again in europe?
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    So now nutritionists are Juventini too?

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Yes in fact everyone we have recently hired was born in Juventus

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

14. Thanks (1): thatdude

Macedonia

Lol I don't know what you exactly expect. If you have worked at Juventus, the only attractive italian destinations for you will be Inter, Napoli and to a lesser extent Roma and Milan, because this are the only clubs which have some higher ambitions. The clear fact is that Inter are the most ambitious of the lot the upcoming term, so it's only logical they like to join Inter.
    No ambitious Person on the world would go for a SPAL-Level club after having successfully worked at Juventus.

Having said that, I like the direction in which this whole thing is going; we are getting one of the biggest experts in terms of fitness (Pintus) and an expert nutritionist. Finally we can expect some discipline and professionalism out there. Furthermore both of them already worked with Conte which makes it even better, as they know each others requirements.

16. Thanks (1): magnesium

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Yeah we had no fitness coach and no nutritionists before. The whole team just hanged out at Giacomo for lunch and dinner.

Thank you Conte for being a professional and bringing professionalism to Inter........
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

18. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, rfU

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I don't understand the outrage. The man is bringing people whom he trusts to work a new job, in which he is planning pretty much complete turn-over of staff and method of doing things. Isn't this what usually happens?
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Yeah we had no fitness coach and no nutritionists before. The whole team just hanged out at Giacomo for lunch and dinner.

Thank you Conte for being a professional and bringing professionalism to Inter........

Yes, we didn't have a nutritionist with eight consecutive Scudetti and a Fitness Coach with two consecutive Champios League wins in our staff.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF

With our results over the past 8 years, you are probably 100% right.
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Antonio Cont...dreva
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

Milan forum's take on Conte... Can't say they are too wrong about it so far.

25. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Well, we're not going to make Keita permanent, so that's that. Is Dzeko arriving? All we hear is 'Roma want __, but Inter aren't stupid enough to give it to them'.

Did Marotta actually say that? Can't seem to remember that at all. Also, are we having trouble offloading, seeing as we seem to be making our needed capital gains just fine? In fact, Sensi is a loan and the players going the other way seem to be specifically for plusvalenza.

More importantly, the market isn't even open yet in Italy. I think we'll be okay.
    Last edited by YoramG; 25 Jun 19 at 11:50.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Marotta never said we need to sell someone to spend big in the transfer market. That's what he had said:

“The Financial fair Play Rules are very rigid, making capital gains is a normal fact for all clubs and we have to proceed towards this procedure. But Inter’s owners are strong and want to achieve important things, we want to make important investments that meet our needs but also staying within the rules set.”
    Our squad also isn't a mess. After Sensi, we only need 1-2 midfielders, one right wingback and one SS if we don't offload anyone. 4 arrivals aren't that many for a summer mecato. It's not like we need a new starting lineup.

Btw they have 80m Does that Milanista realise so far they're only trying to sign players on loan with option to buy?

28. Thanks (4): chhstr, Kev9Inter, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    And they think they can buy players with 80m€? They are in for a rude awakening.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    And they think they can buy players with 80m€? They are in for a rude awakening.
    They can buy 10 Krunics with the money. #theyaresorich
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

31. Thanks (1): MVD