View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    I don't understand the outrage. The man is bringing people whom he trusts to work a new job, in which he is planning pretty much complete turn-over of staff and method of doing things. Isn't this what usually happens?
    Yea but all the people he's bringing in are sneaky gobbo's including himself and the gobbo who brought him in in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    And they think they can buy players with 80m€? They are in for a rude awakening.
    Shut it, Cafe.

OUT:
    Donnarumma - 70m
    Suso - 40m
    Cutrone - 35m
    Biglia - 10m
    Andre Silva - 30m
    Bertolacci - 10m
    total: 195m

IN:
    SMS - 70m
    Torreira - 40m
    Ceballos - 40m
    Isco - 30m
    Kovacic - (loan)
    Everton - 15m

Piatek - Everton
    Isco
    SMS - Torreira - Ceballos
    RR - Romagnoli - Caldara - Conti
    Reina

**I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Serbia

Thanks for reminding me that Andre Silva still exists I don't think I could coerce someone into paying 30 mil for him even in FM.

On the other hand I wouldn't mind offering them 20 mil for Suso, take it or leave it. Slightly superior version of Politano that can shoot, kinda. If we don't sign Chiesa, that is, for those who are still dreaming about that.

3. Thanks (2): crzdcolombian, MVD

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Yea but all the people he's bringing in are sneaky gobbo's including himself and the gobbo who brought him in in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Shut it, Cafe.

OUT:
    Donnarumma - 70m
    Suso - 40m
    Cutrone - 35m
    Biglia - 10m
    Andre Silva - 30m
    Bertolacci - 10m

IN:
    SMS - 70m
    Torreira - 40m
    Ceballos - 40m
    Isco - 30m
    Kovacic - (loan)
    Everton - 15m

Piatek - Everton
    Isco
    SMS - Torreira - Ceballos
    RR - Romagnoli - Caldara - Conti
    Reina
    That's typical kind of post in RB. Milan midfield is shit; but they always try to make it look great by filling (mostly) with players that they don't even own

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Thanks for reminding me that Andre Silva still exists I don't think I could coerce someone into paying 30 mil for him even in FM.

On the other hand I wouldn't mind offering them 20 mil for Suso, take it or leave it. Slightly superior version of Politano that can shoot, kinda. If we don't sign Chiesa, that is, for those who are still dreaming about that.
    At first Milan offered Andre Silva in a swap deal for Schick to Roma. Their journalists now claim Giampaolo intends to use him alongside Piatek.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    We have sold out all of our season tickets in a matter of hours.

It's strange. I thought most of the fans are like Brehme and hate new GobboInter so they would boycott this season cuz gobbo di merda Antonio Conte is our coach.

Looks like most of the fans are the complete opposite of Brehme.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Most of Inter fans, apparently there's less than 100k of us and most have access to the stadium, have renewed their season tickets and a few more gotten some. There's nothing curious about it.

They are not there for Conte. Me on the other hand have to travel to Milano, purchase individual tickets, book accommodation and whatnot. With Conte as manager, that's not gonna happen again. First game after he leaves I will be there though.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    We have sold out all of our season tickets in a matter of hours.
    i think they want to watch candreva play, some new super buys like lazaro and co
    Inter Banter era 2011-

InterHypeTrain=Suning-Marotta-Conte-Lazaro-Sensi

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Most of Inter fans, apparently there's less than 100k of us and most have access to the stadium, have renewed their season tickets and a few more gotten some. There's nothing curious about it.

They are not there for Conte. Me on the other hand have to travel to Milano, purchase individual tickets, book accommodation and whatnot. With Conte as manager, that's not gonna happen again. First game after he leaves I will be there though.

Last year, it took 4 months for the season tickets to sell out (renewals + new registrations). This year it took less than a week. We also had to create a waiting list for next season for the first time in our history. Nothing curious about that? Conte had absolutely no effect on these numbers?

Give it a break man, most people understood what a big influence Conte would be by coming here and the fans have proven it. Most renewals in club history and the remaining season tickets were sold out within hours.

But I am sure Inter will be heartbroken to hear that you will not be attending a game this season...
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Why doesn't the club want to sell more than 40k season tickets? I mean, why not 60k if there's so much interest from the fans?
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

Greece

Yes, Conte made such an impact without uttering a word. It's not like we finally got out of the SA with the promise that the Chinese will spend big after a decade or so.

There is no Conte hype here so don't fool yourselves.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Yes, Conte made such an impact without uttering a word. It's not like we finally got out of the SA with the promise that the Chinese will spend big after a decade or so.

Haha every single article hails the "Conte Effect", but brehme knows more!

PS: I bet half of the season ticket holders do not even know what the fuck "Settlement Agreement" means hahaha
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

Well i can speak for myself.. im more excited watching Conte how will he manage Inter, And i cant wait the season to start
    I wasnt this excited when 9golan came or Lukaku now IF IT HAPPENS
    Armend Shaini
    Black and Blue, I live for you
    Black and Blue, I'd die for you
    If you only knew, what i'd do for you
    Black and Blue, I Love You...................Te Amo Inter♥

Inter For Life

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Most of Inter fans, apparently there's less than 100k of us
    They are not there for Conte. .
    It's good that now you have the courage and arrogance to speak for "less than 100k" of fans.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member

That's a bit much.

As always, I'd like to remind you that your personal feelings or opinions have someone have little to no relevance to how others see them. Despite the fact you think he's a rube piece of shit and despite the fact that you do not rate him, Conte is widely considered a top-echelon coach, especially in Italy.

I'm sure there's some excitement about the CL and exiting the SA and the promise of a big mercato, but to say that there's no hype about Conte is farcical.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Greece

Nothing to do with how I feel about shit.

The fans have been there for years now. 60+ vs Sassuolos, Torinos and Bolognas at noon and more. I'm pretty sure we would have had the same numbers with Spalletti as well.

Most Italian Interisti I know are extremely skeptical about Conte's hiring, some even consider him an excellent coach but they still don't want him here, and none of them will stop watching Inter for this. I won't either. I only said that I won't actively support the club's decision.

People have been waiting for Inter to behave like a relevant club in a long while and be part of CL. This is the first year this happens. No SA. If Conte's (final) season isn't disastrous and we are in a similar situation with someone else in charge, we might have the same outcome. But the thirst is there, whether Conte is in charge or no.

The discussions were always along the lines of "let's get the SA out of the way and finally have a proper football season". It was also the prevalent notion here. Most people don't care who the manager is unless there is a loss and they want to vent somewhere. The CN people I know are either boycotting the season or just wait for the first moment of failure to express their disagreement against the hiring. But they're keeping quiet collectively in hope that the transfer activity and the performances on the pitch are up to standard. Expect them to go nuts if we don't win a derby, crash out of the CL groups and are not competitive in Serie A. Don't wanna say the odds I feel about that, but it seems likely to me.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

I honestly am anticipating the new season because of all the factors mentioned above. We are finally to enter the season with hands untied by SA shit and of course I am curious of how this strictness of the Marotta-Conte duo will affect the spolied brats we have. Will they get their shit together or will they nag even worse. I am leaning towards the first direction and really am optimistic.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

19. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, chhstr, MVD

Fav. Player
    4, 10

Austria

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Last year, it took 4 months for the season tickets to sell out (renewals + new registrations). This year it took less than a week. We also had to create a waiting list for next season for the first time in our history. Nothing curious about that? Conte had absolutely no effect on these numbers?

Give it a break man, most people understood what a big influence Conte would be by coming here and the fans have proven it. Most renewals in club history and the remaining season tickets were sold out within hours.

But I am sure Inter will be heartbroken to hear that you will not be attending a game this season...

I hate to break it to you, but there is no "Conte-effect," this is just a common PR scheme that sport clubs usually pull off to trick people into buying other tickets, more expensive tickets. Most of the season tickets go to business partners anyway... and don't be fooled by what the journalists say, the club knows exactly what to tell them to achieve a certain effect. I mean I did the same thing when I was working for one of the major basketball clubs in Germany (EnBW Ludwigsburg as they were called back then), clearing the contingents, making them unavailable for the public, just to open up new contingents.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Geza View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but there is no "Conte-effect," this is just a common PR scheme that sport clubs usually pull off to trick people into buying other tickets, more expensive tickets. Most of the season tickets go to business partners anyway... and don't be fooled by what the journalists say, the club knows exactly what to tell them to achieve a certain effect. I mean I did the same thing when I was working for one of the major basketball clubs in Germany (EnBW Ludwigsburg as they were called back then), clearing the contingents, making them unavailable for the public, just to open up new contingents.
    Haha OK, then why wouldn't we do that every year.

Just stop guys....

22. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Geza View Post
    Lol you are so WRONG DUDE
    Armend Shaini
    Black and Blue, I live for you
    Black and Blue, I'd die for you
    If you only knew, what i'd do for you
    Black and Blue, I Love You...................Te Amo Inter♥

Inter For Life

24. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Haha every single article hails the "Conte Effect", but brehme knows more!

PS: I bet half of the season ticket holders do not even know what the fuck "Settlement Agreement" means hahaha
    The Conte effect thing is as stupid as the Ronaldo effect.

Last summer we made smart buys as well, De Vrij, Vrsaljko and Asamoah was pretty good business.

I think it's time to acknowledge that we're in good hands and that Suning are doing a great job.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

26. Thanks (1): Irequis