View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 103 of 118 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103104105106113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2357

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

The he went to the bathroom and pissed on his hands before hugging babies at the local hospital.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...ť un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    The he went to the bathroom and pissed on his hands before hugging babies at the local hospital.

Let's face it, he probably pisses on his hands just for fun anyway, so not necessarily ill intended.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Brehme: 'I hope Inter win Scudetto'
    Inter legend Andy Brehme is in the stands for tonight’s match with Roma and excited by Antonio Conte’s side. “I hope they win the Scudetto.”

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Brehme in disguise
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    It is clear that Conte was scared today. In fact, I was wondering if Conte is the coach or Spalletti. Who would replace Valero with Asamoah. They are both useless and immobile.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

A 0-0 in such a crisis is not a bad result.

As of now we are still first and now it's only a few more games til January.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    No Esposito, lacked the balls he had against Slavia.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Conte didn't have many players available today. It was clear already before the match that Lautaro or Lukaku needs to score if we want to win this match. They didn't, so we didn't win the match.

Conte has to pull a rabbit when Brozo picks his last yellow for the 1 match ban..

10. Thanks (2): magnesium, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    A 0-0 in such a crisis is not a bad result.

As of now we are still first and now it's only a few more games til January.
    It isn't but it certainly shows that Conte won't win anything at Inter. Reinformemts won't win matches unless he is willing to take risks and use attack minded players and not experienced semi finished players.

United States

You could tell he wanted to kill Biraghi when he had Lukaku in space and he just passed it back to Skriniar for the 69th time.

I don’t blame him for the dropped points. This roma is in top form in the league and good away from home. We had the better chances but didn’t score. We are upset that we dropped points against a good roma team with the midfield that we fielded today. That alone tells you how far we’ve come.

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    No Esposito, lacked the balls he had against Slavia.
    He is beginning to look like Spalletti as we approach the final part of the first half of the season.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    You could tell he wanted to kill Biraghi when he had Lukaku in space and he just passed it back to Skriniar for the 69th time.

I don’t blame him for the dropped points. This roma is in top form in the league and good away from home. We had the better chances but didn’t score. We are upset that we dropped points against a good roma team with the midfield that we fielded today. That alone tells you how far we’ve come.
    Yeah, it's the unfortunate situation we are with the injuries. The result is what it is. We needed goals from our forwards in those odd chances and half of them we were gifted by Roma themselves. Otherwise our playmaking is very limited at this moment.

It is what it is.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

It shows how difficult it's going to be against Barcelona. I say go place a bet on Barcelona not losing and cash in.

But a 0 0 against Roma at this moment? Not mad at it.
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

16. Thanks (1): Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Conte was screaming the team forward until the final whistle. We had a lot of open crosses on the wings today and clear opportunities to get in front. Conte continues to implement a system where we are getting open looks and trying to win. You give this midfield to any other coach, and we are in full-on crisis.

As for the appeal-to-primavera fallacy that rears its ugly head...our mercato has demonstrated the club's desire to develop young players and give them opportunities, but Agoume isnt there yet. You can bet your house that if he earns a spot, Conte will play him because there is accountability. Problem with agoume is that he has the profile of a CM who is at the heart of the action, which requires experience, peak strength and athleticism, knowledge of league and opponents and understanding of his teammates. We need him to develop HIS game, not become a flexible throw-in to be wasted with vecino and Valero whom he has no experience with. In terms of versatility anyway he probably doesn't have any, as he is 17. The game is won and lost in his position, and I would not like him to have that on his shoulders just yet. The consequences of rushed development has hurt alot of young talented players, and I think the club want to play the long game here.

"Madonna...ť un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post

I donít blame him for the dropped points. This roma is in top form in the league and good away from home. We had the better chances but didnít score. We are upset that we dropped points against a good roma team with the midfield that we fielded today. That alone tells you how far weíve come.
    I disagree, this is one of the worst Roma teams Iíve ever seen in the last few seasons. I blame Conte for not putting on Esposito or Politano from 75th minute.
    Forza Inter

19. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Has apparently banned any way for the team to find out the score in the BVB-Slavia game on Tuesday. Good.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Let him come out and request the crowd as well to do this.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

the crowd will not cooperate because people talk amongst themselves at games and you can always distinctivly hear groans and cheer midgame (when it has nothing to do with the game they are at)

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I feel sorry for him. This is a crucial period of the season, and he's already missing Sensi and Barella. Any injury to one of Lukaku, Lautaro, Brozovic or even one of the defenders then we're completely screwed.

Inter is dancing on thin ice with this ridiculous squad depth. It's not acceptable. I'm already excusing Conte from any outcomes from now until the management does something in January.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, Ť la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

24. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, kurt0411, wera

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Our depth is actually pretty decent given how thin it was in the past 5 seasons. Having 2/3 starting midfielders out is unlucky as fuck obviously.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

26. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, Lui, _OC_