View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 302 of 309 FirstFirst ... 202252292299300301302303304305 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,040 of 6166

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Il Imperatore

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Is he still available?
    I think he is. But, if we sack Conte we have to pay him a lot of money, so I don't see it happening tbh.

2. Thanks (1): ElinaYvo

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Eirix View Post
    I think he is. But, if we sack Conte we have to pay him a lot of money, so I don't see it happening tbh.
    Inter will lose more in revenues if this cancer (Conte and Marotta) isn’t quickly removed.

4. Thanks (2): MVD, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Il Imperatore

Australia

We pay 12M a year for this guy. Let's not forget that.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I'd honestly take Roberto Mancini back after the Euro in case he leaves Italy. He has a knack of doing decently with a strong team, something I cannot say about this guy given how he's handled the off season and how he set the team up for this season and what his demands were.

With Mancini you know he'll fit the formation to the players and be stubborn in his stupid way when it hurts to witness, but at least things will follow a logic that most people can be on board with.

Since Mourinho is probably going to challenge and potentially win the league with "lads, it's Tottenham" and Simeone ain't really leaving, there's no point in splashing the cash for someone who's not going to do much. Guardiola ain't coming over here either and he'll also want half the team to change.

Having 2 fit center backs and fielding one of them in a 3 man formation is crazy. Just play 4 at the back, worst case scenario D'Ambrosio or Ranocchia fight for that 2nd cb spot. It doesn't take that much really to not fuck up a team, but he's showing the way.
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Conte blamed the loss on bad luck.

Colombia

If I ever see Kolarov again as a LCB then he deserves the sack.

If we ever encounter another situation when 2 of De Vrij, Bastoni and Skriniar are our then we should play 4 at the back. Even if it means that Ranocchia plays.

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Coaches like Conte and Spalletti tend to lose locker rooms quickly once poor results start piling up. As for the cost of his firing, it shouldn't be a problem if we fire him and Marotta and hire a decent expensive coach like Gattuso. Conte, as I said, is extremely good at one thing brining trouble to himself by his stupidity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    If I ever see Kolarov again as a LCB then he deserves the sack.

If we ever encounter another situation when 2 of De Vrij, Bastoni and Skriniar are our then we should play 4 at the back. Even if it means that Ranocchia plays.
    Marotta was about to sell Skriniar when even legally blind people see that our main problems are defense and midfield ones. And our top coach Conte was ok with this.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

Please, please, no Mancini. I would rather have Lapo Elkann as president than Mancini as coach (I am not even sure I'm joking).

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

It's getting real hard to defend this guy after this performance, team selection and late substitutions. Guess we must resolve ourselves to make the best of it this season, since there is still plenty of matches and anything can happen. After this season, then Inter can show him the door. By the by how long do we have to pay Spaghetti? Would hate to have them both still on the payroll for next year given the limited funds.

Fav. Player
    Godcini

United States

I don't understand this fucker. We had the best defense in Serie A last year. He inherits two far superior attacking players to start at wingback. He has Sensi get back to full health along with his fetish Vidal. The logical thinking would be to rely on these players for an offensive boost AND ACTUALLY DEVELOP AN OFFENSIVE PLAN. Instead he decides to blow up the best defense in the league and have his replacement's on the backline be an old washed up grandpa and a never has been shitter. In a year where he knew we'd be more likely to lose players due to the virus. I understand his idea of playing wingbacks at CB. It can work, if you have players like David Alaba, Jordi Alba, or Carvajal. This dude seriously sacrificed the best defense in the league because he thinks complete shit players like Kolarov and Darmian are going to add significant attacking value.

That decision was the ultimate, "Smartest guy in the room" type of bullshit that always backfires. Juve are ancient and have a rookie coach, Atalanta can only keep up their form for so long, and Lazio was destined to fall off. The league was fucking handed to us and this dumbass is ruining it. I'm not going to say we can't win the league, because we can. We have the players. But this fucker cannot coach attacking football. He has no clue what to do when he has a team that can actually hold onto the ball. We just aimlessly pass around until we lose it. That shit worked at Chelsea because he had a world class forward in Hazard. It won't work here. He better figure it out and fast.

Italy

I really hope Conte doesn't have the same attitude with the squad that he has in front of the cameras lately.

No more of this "we played well and created a lot of chances; we were unlucky" bullshit. We're creating lots but also look capable of conceding at any moment.
    He needs to stop being stubborn and WAKE THE FUCK UP. We have obvious structural problems that need fixing now. I don't care how we do it, or who is on the pitch for that matter. The holes need to be plugged.

Even when we look fluid, we look weak. This is the most pessimistic I've been about the squad since Conte took over. This team needs a spark up its ass.

15. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, ElinaYvo

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Coaches like Conte and Spalletti tend to lose locker rooms quickly once poor results start piling up. As for the cost of his firing, it shouldn't be a problem if we fire him and Marotta and hire a decent expensive coach like Gattuso. Conte, as I said, is extremely good at one thing brining trouble to himself by his stupidity.

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta was about to sell Skriniar when even legally blind people see that our main problems are defense and midfield ones. And our top coach Conte was ok with this.
    If Gattuso becomes the coach, I will renounce my support of this club until he is fired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

Fav. Player
    Il Imperatore

Australia

Getting rid of Godin will prove to be one of the dumbest moves ever.

18. Thanks (1): Howl

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    The day Gattuso becomes the coach, will be the day I renounce my support of this club until he is fired.
    Why do this with Gattuso when you're enduring Conte of all assholes at the helm?
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Gagliardinho

Indonesia

I realiaze Conte plan to make our defender as Overlapping Centerback cause he trust Vidal and Barella on midfield.

Honesty, this two midfielder enough to disrupt Milan midfielders today. We just unlucky . We can't finish our chances.

Our squad not good enough to get Scudetto. The gap between our starting CB and backup CB too big.

Kolarov and D'ambrosio never be enough to start against top 5 club. Especially if our opponent have "World Class Striker" like Ibra, Ronaldo, or Dzeko.

Not many defender can't handle World Class Striker, even World Class defender still having hard time against them.
    Gagliardini best italian midfielders 2020/2021

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Our problem is we don't create enough chances, simple as that. Conte has decided to go for all-in offensive route, neglecting the defensive side. Playing high line with shitters like Kolarov and D'Ambrosio is just doomed to fail. Okay, we concede, not a big deal if we keep scoring. Well, we ain't scoring because we don't create enough. Lukaku can score those tap-ins and such, but that's it. He's so off at the moment with his moves with everyone that we waste shit tons of attacks because of misundestandings. Or then just poor finishing, like Lukaku, Barella and Hakimi showed.

With our scoring ability we need to create more to overcome the defensive weakness which ultimately will lead to conceded goals. Today that got realized and we couldn't create enough for our finishing ability. It's a percentage game always what you want to achieve and how you try to get there. Conte is taking big risks going that route with THESE DEFENDERS. Our backend is vulnerable and yet we go against Milan with the exact same module we've used this season. I just don't get it.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I'd honestly take Roberto Mancini back after the Euro in case he leaves Italy. He has a knack of doing decently with a strong team, something I cannot say about this guy given how he's handled the off season and how he set the team up for this season and what his demands were.

With Mancini you know he'll fit the formation to the players and be stubborn in his stupid way when it hurts to witness, but at least things will follow a logic that most people can be on board with.

Since Mourinho is probably going to challenge and potentially win the league with "lads, it's Tottenham" and Simeone ain't really leaving, there's no point in splashing the cash for someone who's not going to do much. Guardiola ain't coming over here either and he'll also want half the team to change.

Having 2 fit center backs and fielding one of them in a 3 man formation is crazy. Just play 4 at the back, worst case scenario D'Ambrosio or Ranocchia fight for that 2nd cb spot. It doesn't take that much really to not fuck up a team, but he's showing the way.
    I disagree with you on a lot of things but I never wanted a mancini to be sacked so would be delighted to see him back in the future. Doubt he would come back under suning though

Anyway, conte needs to fix this backline. We were opened quite a few times today again. Needs to get this resolved ASAP. The scudetto is there to be won.

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Cómi View Post
    Twelve million a year to be tactically outclassed by Pioli.
    It's more like idiotically outclassed by his own self.

25. Thanks (2): Irequis, MVD

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    You guys must be smoking that good shit wanting Mancini back here. Literally, the biggest coaching fraud in the history of football.

Conte has to adapt. Nothing esle to do at this point but hope he does.

We need to return to 3-5-2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Wearing your mask like that is like wearing a condom on your balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Where is Diego Armando Eriksen?

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Why do this with Gattuso when you're enduring Conte of all assholes at the helm?
    The only reason I could stomach Conte before, is that he was the first coach in a long time that we've had that's actually won something significant. I'm already on fuck Conte mode, because he has quickly shown himself to be as lucky and as incompetent as Mancini. They won, because they had the best team. When they do not have the best team they do not win.

Gattuso hasn't won shit and can fuck off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

28. Thanks (1): ElinaYvo