View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 417 of 437 FirstFirst ... 317367407414415416417418419420427 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,340 of 8727

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Especially when the mods are being called into question because the forums participation has dwindled without giving any weight to extenuating circumstances.
    I did not call out or question any moderating decisions in my posts, so I'm not sure where that comes from unless you're referring to a different user's post. I also did not call for any bannings.

I share the opinion that a scudetto win will add fresh blood to the forum and I hope you're right brother. It would be nice.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru

From the post match interview:

Conte: “No yellow cards today. This shows our maturity. Merit goes to the ref also who allowed the tough play but correctly.”

De Vrij: “Excuse me mister there was a yellow card today. Yours!"

Fav. Player
    difensa

Europe

73 10 years of FIF
    Open access caught that unfiltered Inter moment @4:50

https://youtu.be/D3JpA7WBQQ0

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    to be fair, no one is suggesting a ban for disagreeing or contrarian views. My primary issue is the way members get talked down to. (I have several other ones, too)

One harmless joke post three pages ago got someone called stupid, uneducated and resulted in an entirely unnecessary rant. The condescending attitude shouldnt be welcome here.

This is hardly a one off, either. How many times have we seen certain someone repeatedly telling people to 'learn to read', for example?

If someone is ignorant of certain facts, theres nothing wrong with reminding them or explaining to them. But calling people out repeatedly as stupid and ignorant? That attitude shouldnt be welcome.

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Whenever I get rejected by a woman, I write her a long and humourless self-righteous essay explaining why it’s irrational for her not to have sex with me. The more she scoffs at my tirade, the more I’m forced to dig in and present her with the facts, show her the error of her thinking and the superiority of my reasoning.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul Duke View Post
    Whenever I get rejected by a woman, I write her a long and humourless self-righteous essay explaining why it’s irrational for her not to have sex with me. The more she scoffs at my tirade, the more I’m forced to dig in and present her with the facts, show her the error of her thinking and the superiority of my reasoning.
    'If you learned to read you'd understand how great I am'

If I essay enough she'll realise the error of her ways

7. Thanks (3): ElinaYvo, MVD, Raul Duke

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    I did not call out or question any moderating decisions in my posts, so I'm not sure where that comes from unless you're referring to a different user's post. I also did not call for any bannings.

I share the opinion that a scudetto win will add fresh blood to the forum and I hope you're right brother. It would be nice.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Yep, not referring to your posts. Just posts throughout the forum in recent times.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    to be fair, no one is suggesting a ban for disagreeing or contrarian views. My primary issue is the way members get talked down to. (I have several other ones, too)

One harmless joke post three pages ago got someone called stupid, uneducated and resulted in an entirely unnecessary rant. The condescending attitude shouldnt be welcome here.

This is hardly a one off, either. How many times have we seen certain someone repeatedly telling people to 'learn to read', for example?

If someone is ignorant of certain facts, theres nothing wrong with reminding them or explaining to them. But calling people out repeatedly as stupid and ignorant? That attitude shouldnt be welcome.
    I agree, the condescending remarks are unnecessary even if they tow the line between being an actual insult and just being rude. Honestly sometimes it’s tough to keep up with the small slights and digs. Certain posters right absolute walls of text and it would be insane for me to spend my limited forum time reading paragraph six of a response about Icardi’s movement. Of course the person being responded to might and take offense to something said in paragraph seven. At that point you can report it or make a comment asking for mod help and we will certainly see that.

What makes it difficult is when others feed in because then it just looks like mud slinging.

9. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, MVD, syrus

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

Forum Supporter
    The best way for Inter fans to avoid Conte derangement syndrome is to just envision the level of emotional damage Rube fandom will endure if he actually wins the scudetto with us. It works for me

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

8 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post

I’m replying so this hilarious video doesnt get drained in the middle of the boring rants.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo
    Old name
    Bohir

Indonesia

Epic, SDV not afraid of anyone confirm

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Getting knocked out Europe saved his job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Last edited by Palacio; 10 Mar 21 at 21:09.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Venezuela

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post

From the post match interview:

Conte: “No yellow cards today. This shows our maturity. Merit goes to the ref also who allowed the tough play but correctly.”

De Vrij: “Excuse me mister there was a yellow card today. Yours!"

Just the clip of that part:

https://twitter.com/Inter_en/status/1369356290934403072
    "Si chiamerà Internazionale, perchè noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

17. Thanks (2): Ed., eduzee

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Forum Supporter
    Got the subs, for the most part correct and we move on.

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Another lucky win.Keep it up don Cuntonio,let us win scudetto and than fuck of cause with this type of football we're gonna get butfucked again in CL.

Fav. Player
    Barella Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    8 wins in a row and he still gets hate.. damn bruh
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Well, that's nice.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    8 wins in a row and he still gets hate.. damn bruh
    Honestly it feels like some people think this is fifa. "our team is 85 rated, torino 70 rated, we should win easy". Teams will lose points every now and again, that's why football is so difficult and hard to predict.
    8 wins is incredible, we will lose a game most likely again, we will draw. No team wins all their games.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

54 10 years of FIF
    He could win them all and people still would nag
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

25. Thanks (3): MVD, Raul Duke, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Don't know where else to post this:

Our defending of crosses and set pieces has been abominable recently and it's nothing but luck and Handanovic which has prevented us from conceding more.

I don't expect perfection and it's unrealistic to win every single header across 90 minutes but some of the chances we've been allowing from high balls are downright ludicrous. What's equally alarming is that we don't seem to be taking these warnings and sharpening up.

Look at the derby where Ibra nearly scored from the corner on the left. That's a warning shot. But literally 15 seconds later he gets another golden opportunity to score from another header. How can you allow two massive chances like this in the space of 15 seconds?

Lets not let the scoreline rewrite our memories from that game - the majority of the first half following our goal was spent entrenched in our half with Milan causing absolute pandemonium with every cross hit into the box. de Vrij in particular was being dragged all over the place and kept running into Bastoni like a spastic.

Likewise against Atalanta, Zapata won a header following a corner and luckily hit it straight at Handanovic. Once again, literally just 15 seconds later, Djimsiti gets another header and luckily hits it right at Brozovic marking the post. Again, how the fuck can you allow these massive chances so close apart? Like, doesn't the first one get your attention?

Today was similar. Lyanco missed an absolute sitter but was completely unmarked at the far post. Likewise on their goal, despite the push on Skriniar, we had fucking 4 idiots lying on the ground. On Skriniar, I did not like him at all against Torino. I thought he was arrogant and generally complacent. Either way though, foul or not, the defending was atrocious. Playing for the whistle is complacency. Defenders most of all, need to fight for every single ball until the ref blows, not play expecting a whistle.

It reminded me of that GIF from one of the Milan games where there's like 3 players simultaneously on the ground looking for a penalty.

Not blaming Conte per se, I just think it's pretty unacceptable considering that we have 3 tall CB's in the box at all times and yet we seem unreasonably exposed by crosses and set pieces.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯