View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 77 of 104 FirstFirst ... 27677475767778798087 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2069

Thread: Antonio Conte

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    The reason it's high is also because he doesn't really attempt to head the ball many times. He just loses out before he even decides to jump for it. And sometimes it's too funny to see his jump because his feet barely leave the floor.

It's like that Van Dijk argument with "never been dribbled past". It was mostly because he avoided the attempt, as if he played for such a record. Obviously he's too good and could stop the vast majority of attempts, but it was obvious to anyone watching that there were like a dozen players that did get the ball past him one way or the other, it just didn't penalize him statistically.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

2. Thanks (3): thatdude, Wobblz, _OC_

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    The reason it's high is also because he doesn't really attempt to head the ball many times. He just loses out before he even decides to jump for it. And sometimes it's too funny to see his jump because his feet barely leave the floor.

It's like that Van Dijk argument with "never been dribbled past". It was mostly because he avoided the attempt, as if he played for such a record. Obviously he's too good and could stop the vast majority of attempts, but it was obvious to anyone watching that there were like a dozen players that did get the ball past him one way or the other, it just didn't penalize him statistically.

sure, the statistic which I provided doesn't mean that Lukaku is the best player in the league in the air, but it for sure proves that he is doing fine. Most of the players in the top 10 are central defenders which are often fighting in the air with strikers which are shorter (like Lautaro) while Lukaku has to battle mainly with tall central defenders.
    His worst performances were against Udinese and Slavia Prague when he was struggling with back injury, so he looked terrible in the aerial duels.
    I think the real problem is that we have no-one who can cover Lukaku's position. I regret that we didn't intercept Llorente's deal, because he could give some rest for Lukaku. Now we need to pay extra money for players like Giroud or Petagna.
    Ofc, I still except more from Lukaku, he looks really bad when it comes for passing and playing like a wall, back to the goal, he needs to improve that.

But I think it's not the right thread to discuss that, so let's finish this offtopic

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Nah, Lukaku should be discussed in this thread as this transfer may even cost him his job at some point given the amounts and opportunity cost involved.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

5. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    I have a feeling one of them will be out of Inter soon and I hope it isn't Conte.

7. Thanks (1): eduzee

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    "...Andrea Candreva and Daniele De Ambrosio on the right."

"Lukaku especially can be used to win aerial out balls"

"The squad has enough depth to sustain the title challenge, especially in midfield"

I watched their video on the treble-winning team, and they didn't mention Thiago Motta once. Watching that you would've assumed Chivu was first choice.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    GDS claims Cunte decided to get rid of Vecino and Gagliardini.

He does this and I’ll start calling him by his real name.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

11. Thanks (2): forzainter257, MVD

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post

What's not to like about Conte? He got rid of most of our finished players and is in the process of getting rid of the rest, if only he didn't insist on Lukaku.
    Last edited by Palacio; 17 Oct 19 at 21:15.

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    What's not to like about Conte?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

14. Thanks (2): dynasty27, MVD

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    ?

16. Thanks (1): thatdude

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post

I would love for the club to get rid of Vecino and Gagliardini. It would mean they are replaced with quality and competent player(s) that can play their positions. The gap in quality between our starters and reserves is terrible, especially in midfield which is why I am expecting this week's game against Sassuolo to be tricky and difficult. I had enough last season of seeing Spalletti field the Vagina pivot: Valero and Vecino. I think it is great that Conte has not given Valero the time of day and that Vecino's minutes have been greatly reduced. It shows that we have a manager that knows exactly what he wants and that he will not entertain players that are not up to his standards. If Gagliardini and Vecino are not up to standard they can leave. No one can possibly say that they were not given an opportunity to prove themselves. To the contrary, they have been given so many opportunities that their respective incompetence is now plain for everyone too see.

May the Revolution continue!
    Last edited by Puma; 18 Oct 19 at 03:22.

18. Thanks (1): M.Adnan

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Does he bang the italian version of angelina jolie?
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Does he bang the italian version of angelina jolie?
    Angelina Jolie is a fucking old skank. The woman in this photograph shits all over Angelina Jolie.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

She can shit all over me tbh

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...ť un macello qua"

24. Thanks (5): .h., Devious, Dylan, GenDire, syrus

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Angelina Jolie is a fucking old skank. The woman in this photograph shits all over Angelina Jolie.
    Lol, okay, you take her I'll take the "old skank" Jolie...

That said I like that Conte's wife isn't some supermodel bitch. He's a smart dude. You can fuck around all you want, what you need next to you for life tho is a partner.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

26. Thanks (2): MVD, syrus

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Corriere dello Sport attacked Conte because of having "avoided" the U17 World cup for Esposito. Conte already responded in the press conference saying "they talk without knowing" (talking about the rules). The rule says that the clubs have the right to do this, so it's allowed. But Corriere today replyed to Conte response saying stupid things that have just no sense because the truth is that this thing is not forbidden, everyone does this. Ridiciolous news paper.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He def should have been allowed to go, at 17 he still has 2 or 3 years until he can be considered a sure starter, i dont have a problem though if the kid is fine with this, hopefully he has many world cups in his future.
    Last edited by K.I.; 20 Oct 19 at 19:32.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If you wont play him let him go.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Materazzi

Finland

I think Conte had planned to use Esposito in the end, but the team shat in the pants, so Conte had to change Vecino in.

31. Thanks (2): Dylan, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    So Esposito is behind Vecino in the pecking order of strikers. Possibly Ranocchia too.
    david mcgoldrick

Fav. Player
    Materazzi

Finland

Well, Conte trusts Vecino more in these situations. Inter played bad and Conte also didn't want to give Esposito a Lazaro treatment.