View Poll Results: Will Conte win a Scudetto with Inter?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

65 61.32%
  • No

41 38.68%
Page 100 of 109 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2179

Thread: Antonio Conte

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

This is Conte's gleeful reaction the moment Lukaku ran past their keeper:

Conte cam:
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

I just hope he does not injure himself with those reaction...

3. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Europe

12 wins in 14 league games, best start in the clubs history.

5. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

You can't trust stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    He is doing great?

Wow, if only there were people (even few people) who predicted that when we got him (and Marotta btw).

Oh wait...
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Indeed, we've never seen this kind of start before.

Or mayyyyybeeeeeee [Louis CK voice].........

Mayyyyyyyyyyybeeeeee...

All this with Roma, Cagliari, Napoli, Juventus and Bologna away games done with and squad that depended on Valero and Vecino being healthy and Brozovic deserved to be stuck in the bench until a couple of games prior to the snapshot...

So once again, it's too bloody early to say anything. Especially when we've seen this shit before.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

9. Thanks (1): Howl

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Brehme, you put proof behind your quotes now? Take it easy and catch your breath man!
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    The more I see Conte coach, the more I fucking despise Spalletti and his incompetence...fuxking cuck!! Loser!

Vietnam

Why despise him while he gave 2 CL tickets to us? He was the transition step. You must be really delusional if you think Conte would have come directly to a mess not even in Europa League.

14. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, GenDire

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post

All this with Roma, Cagliari, Napoli, Juventus and Bologna away games done with and squad that depended on Valero and Vecino being healthy and Brozovic deserved to be stuck in the bench until a couple of games prior to the snapshot...

So once again, it's too bloody early to say anything. Especially when we've seen this shit before.
    Lol, fucking knew it. Just replied to you over at Lukaku's thread being sure you'd be reaching for that season

Yeah, back then we were all praising Mancini for the great football the team played. We were absolutely sure this streak would continue forever and win us the Scudetto...
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Mancini was not here in 2017-18....

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Mancini was not here in 2017-18....
    Meh, this season or the 2015–16 one... it's all the same shit, clueless one-trick coaches riding some mad luck. Maybe Pioli is also a genius, he had a formidable win-streak?

Dunno, Conte won some shit recently, that's the only minor difference I can see in your comparisons.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Sweden

Best start to a season ever

People that still needs convincing can fuck off

21. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, moii

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I'mNewHere View Post
    Best start to a season ever

People that still needs convincing can fuck off
    Lower ur voice newbie...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF

Mayyyyyyyyyyybeeeeee...

As I've shown during the last year with the "Brehme wars" about Marotta, Conte, Icardi and Lukaku (all of which you've lost as it's seen more and more with every passing month how big of a positive impact all those correct decisions made), you are the most biased person here on the forums so no point of debating with you any longer.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Meh, this season or the 2015–16 one... it's all the same shit, clueless one-trick coaches riding some mad luck. Maybe Pioli is also a genius, he had a formidable win-streak?

Dunno, Conte won some shit recently, that's the only minor difference I can see in your comparisons.
    A funny thing to say given that Mancini had won the same "some shit" as the one Conte did - not inheriting a team that won it 2 seasons ago but sort of building that team you all envy now from Robinho and Caicedo to Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko, Yaya Toure and that success wasn't really ancient as it was barely 1 year more than Conte's last title since managing this club... And at least he came in 2nd in the year after, not 5th. So I don't get this diss on Mancini. And this is coming from one of his biggest critics as a manager since 2004...

As for Spalletti, I don't even wanna comment. This guy has been universally considered a managerial genius until December 2017. Inter fans stopped believing that since then, the rest of the world I guess is still quite high on his managerial skills and knowledge.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Campionati are not won in December... We can still do a Inter bells/balls and drop to 4th place...

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Mayyyyyyyyyyybeeeeee...

Tbh we have only to play Fiore Napoli and Roma. But that does not mean much if we consider against which teams we lost in that years (like Sassuolo, even Spal i remember...)
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    As I've shown during the last year with the "Brehme wars" about Marotta, Conte, Icardi and Lukaku (all of which you've lost as it's seen more and more with every passing month how big of a positive impact all those correct decisions made), you are the most biased person here on the forums so no point of debating with you any longer.
    Biased because of what? For pointing out that we've been in this place 2 seasons ago and even 2 matchdays further up from today?

We did not play yet at Juventus' stadium, Napoli, Rome (x2), Florence and Bergamo. Sure, it's a great thing that we are a minnow beater after years, but let's not get overexcited here.

It's also true that we play much better away from San Siro so far, but I'm not really sure there's too much room for improvement with the current roster. We need January reinforcements if we are to maintain this point collection.

Conte uomo di merda

30. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Netherlands

Everyone should be pleased with how the season has gone to this point, but it's naive not to recognize the daunting task ahead. Easily the most difficult part of the schedule is on the docket. We could easily lose two of these matches coming up, at which point the progress to date will quick diminish in value.

It's nice beating these clubs we've struggled against in past years, but this next month is the "real test" to evaluate our progress. All without our two best midfielders.

32. Thanks (6): Devious, JJM, MVD, Pimpin, thatdude, wera